Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7476
-
03-18-23 06:33 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 49Stay away; scam
-
03-15-23 20:14 #5315Regular Member

Posts: 17Lauren
Long time listener, first time poster. It about time I started contributing as this past year has been dismal regarding talent. Although, there has been a few good ones and became a regular for those, even they have become flaky. I don't want this to become a rant. So here goes. My scale is 1-10.
I had a dream with this one a couple times. The reserved time was hh outcall each time, but was only 20 minutes and a little rushed and has a lot "Don'ts". Pics are accurate. The 1st time was rated at a 5 and figured it was nerves being the first time (arrived a little drunk too), but the 2nd event was exactly the same. Needless to say, I will not repeat for a 3rd.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/000152263487
-
03-14-23 14:56 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 99I saw the one wearing blue. Tanger quality. The one way back was mt. P quality inn.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 13:46 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 121Latinas
Bit the bullet and tried one of these Latinas. Guessing they are like the hotel asians. Similar location all numbers point to same place, looked nothing like the picture. Short little thing probely was in her 40's very nice ass, not much upstairs but wouldn't let them out either. Which was a turnoff. She did start it all out with a nice dance, CBJ, and finished K9. More expensive than the Asians but better looking, well atleast from what they have had in this area this past year.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/116851349694
-
03-14-23 08:08 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 1826So if the guy was white she would not see any white men? I guess one blackman represents the entire race of black people. Ignorance.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 07:34 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 121Latinas
Looks like they are still in town or maybe a new rotation? What area was your last encounter? Heading that way today and would like to check on out.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
Any one tried the blonde Eilin? Or is Katy better?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119900898
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119917283
-
03-13-23 14:09 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 55Brooke
She's the same brooke that used to work at Ronnie's.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:50 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 48https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/633447811158
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:34 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 133Damn. I swear all the local girls are a waste.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:56 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 214I tried once. She wants prepay and uses motel 6 off.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
AP. Has junkie BF who drives her. Not worth the money.
-
03-11-23 11:52 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 133Brooke
Anybody have any experience with this one? Been thinking of giving her a try lately.
https://tryst.link/escort/brookexbanks
-
03-11-23 11:51 #5305Regular Member

Posts: 2Lynn
Oh wow she lets you record?
Originally Posted by Entervak
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 11:34 #5304Regular Member

Posts: 2Lynn
Oh wow she lets you record?
Originally Posted by Entervak
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 08:43 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 48Gemni
Ok dream not rushed at all. In all you get it anyway you like for 15-20 while a song plays on repeat. Not really much if a personality. I'm not sure if I would repeat. 1. for qv.
-
03-10-23 21:59 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 3GFE Audrey
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/gfe-audrey/18794836
If I could turn, turn back the hands of time. That dream would not be over. It's been a long time since I've seen Audrey. I wonder if she's still in this great state.
And what's it going to take to get her to let me read in that 'Book Club' again? Damn, she was a wild one.










Reply With Quote





