Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 847
-
02-24-23 14:04 #652Senior Member

Posts: 30Gps
This one wanted $300 qv $400 hh and $500 for h.
Completely unbelievable!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...-/546036474136
-
02-23-23 09:18 #651Senior Member

Posts: 48Lovely Lainey
Just made an account and added her!
Originally Posted by AmBam26
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 21:21 #650Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya
Go for it I got pornhub.
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:59 #649Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Thank you for your support!
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:09 #648Senior Member

Posts: 46Lainey
Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.
https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069
-
02-17-23 17:02 #647Senior Member

Posts: 555Bait & Switch
Didn't really see it as Bait and Switch since she sent me her pics prior to going there. Looking at those pics I thought I haven't seen boobs like that in ages so yeah I'm going for it. Her oral is definitively worth it. Also if your manhood tends to be on the small size pay the upcharge for anal. Or just stick with the BJ. She can be fisted with no issues at all if you get the drift.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
No argument at all about Lainey. Much better looking and worth every dime.
-
02-17-23 15:40 #646Senior Member

Posts: 586Cum squeeze me, missed out
I called expecting to see the slimmer provider and negotiated a similar donation for an hf hr but I cancelled when she sent me a body profile pic.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
Much larger than the Holland STG ad showed. As WJW said and the escort admitted, two ladies using the same number! I usually turn down bait and switch escort especially if they are BBW so I missed out on a good fuck date. The BBW understood my declining the offer and responded "OK, sweetie"! Instead I contacted Lainey, and for a few dollars more had a stellar dates, with a better looking lady! They may have left for Ohio since I have not see the Cum Squeeze Me ad in Holland STG the last few days. Bottum out.
-
02-13-23 15:44 #645Senior Member

Posts: 555Cum Squeeze Me
Set up a time with her. There are actually two, possibly three ladies traveling together. The one I saw was not the one pictured. However I knew that based on the pics she had sent me. The lady I met has a slightly larger body with huge boobs. Room was clean, however very warm. Lady was quiet and it was up to you to let her know what you wanted to do. She wasn't offering anything up without being asked, but once requested it was given. Blow job was amazing. Like OMG good, not yeah that will get me hard so I can get a rubber on to screw with. But damn knees buckle and I still want to see those boobs jiggle. So we did the standard mish / doggy but wanted to finish in the mouth. Took off rubber and let her work her magic. Couple of head bobs later and she goes down deep and stays there. I bust a nut and she starts to giggle as she takes it and keeps working that mouth. Stays on it for a minute longer. And then smiles and goes to bathroom to unload. Total damage was $150, and not sure how long they will be staying. She was talking about heading to ohio.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 06:59 #644Senior Member

Posts: 555Squeez me
$$ is a steal today. She wants that for a car date. $500 for an hour.
Originally Posted by LikeMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 08:27 #643Regular Member

Posts: 17Squeeze Me
I messaged her a couple of days ago and had the same outcome. I tried again yesterday and about an hour later received a call back from her. She mentioned $$ For an hour which was more than I had in mind.
-
01-18-23 20:19 #642Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
Sounds familiar. I tried a couple of times as well but never pics. Just nada.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 15:12 #641Senior Member

Posts: 555Cum Squeeze Me
Sent her a text asking availability, price and received immediate text back with a couple of pics but no info. Requested availability and price again and nada.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 20:16 #640Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.
-
01-09-23 14:42 #639Senior Member

Posts: 142Horrible don't do it. Doesn't do cim like posted, 1 mintues suck rest HJ, FS has a smell, heavily filtered pics.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 16:03 #638Senior Member

Posts: 291Lainey
Had some time over the holidays to see Lainey. Texted her and she got back with a half hour. Good coms. Had me over to an in call, not a hotel, guess she feels comfortable with me. Need clean place in the Holland area. She is a good looking 30 something lady. Very accommodating with want I needed. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, mish, doggy. She is a breath of fresh air provider with no drama. You know what you are getting with her. Hope to repeat soon!!











Reply With Quote






