Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22960

    Someone Please Explain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/944911213952

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-now-incallou/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/881210466118

    The first link wants 200/ qv, 2nd link wants 170/ qv, 3rd link wants 150/ for Car date. WTF? Now, Hailee in the 2nd link I've had her before about a year ago in university and if memory is right she was 80 qv incall and she wasn't all that. In fact I remember her having zero tits and a loose pussy. The first link has a hott ass to die for but for 200 I'd rather pony up another 40 dollars and have 3 qv dates with three different providers. The 3rd link, well, 150/ for a car date is stupid when the average SW will do anything for 50 dollars in the backseat. The 3rd link offered to come to my house and only charge me 300/ hr. For the fun of it I said yes, I sent her my neighbors address and then she asked me for a pic and a pic of a piece of mail with address!! LOL! Other than Hailee, the other two have no reviews! It has to be bs. What mongers participate in the overinflated prices of providers with more rules than a catholic boarding school? Please, someone, explain. LOL.

  2. #22959

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a good dream with her. Saw her about 9 months ago.

    You're right, pics are accurate and she does have false teeth.

    Does she have the tattoos all up and down her chest like the newer pics suggest?

    We couldn't get much done. Barely a BJ was given and then can't do FS because she's "sore" and I'm "too big".

    Why set up a time then? Idk.

    Either way damage was. 5 so it could have been more of a waste. First dream ever that I walk out on.

    For those who care, she has an actual blonde patch of hair down there so that's something to note.
    I had the same type of experience.

  3. #22958

    Stormi

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24751466/

    Has anyone seen her lately? Had a pre -covid visit with her. Nice tight body. She was very clean, but the hotel and her associates seemed a little sketchy. It was off of Carowinds Blvd. Will not ever do anything in that area again.

  4. #22957
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger815  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94620993

    Visit her this past weekend.

    Pics are accurate. Although she has false teeth. She started trying to upsell right off the bat.

    I won't bash her because she did the job. Just won't repeat. Wide open menu. EVERYTHING is upsell.

    If you just want a box. It's small and tight.

    Rush job.
    I didn't have a good dream with her. Saw her about 9 months ago.

    You're right, pics are accurate and she does have false teeth.

    Does she have the tattoos all up and down her chest like the newer pics suggest?

    We couldn't get much done. Barely a BJ was given and then can't do FS because she's "sore" and I'm "too big".

    Why set up a time then? Idk.

    Either way damage was. 5 so it could have been more of a waste.

    For those who care, she has an actual blonde patch of hair down there so that's something to note.

  5. #22956

    100% Ennis Scam

    I looked into this girl a while ago. Reverse image search being what it is was able to find that this person has just been ripping only fans and Twitter pics from some pretty well known porn star: the real one is https://mobile.twitter.com/flyingspreadies and you can find all of the "Lilliane" pics there. I asked the Lilliane profile if they have an OF and got told no but that they offer "private content packages" for sale which is probably just more ripped pics.

    Stay away from this one for sure, and stay safe my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniak80  [View Original Post]
    So she followed me too and we communicated. Offered everything bare with recent test. Even has a new site that I did verification on. Set up appointment for Friday morning and address was the Holiday inn in uptown. Was really sketched out because when I was on my way she said I needed cash app. When I said I was there and parked she told me to cash app the 350 fee to get room info. I told her was not comfortable and that I was pretty sure the hotel required a key for the elevator. She confirmed this but said she would call down to the front desk to have them buzz me up. Told her wasn't cool with that, but if they buzzed me up then I would pay fee once upstairs at room. She kept trying to play it off that she wasn't fake and it would be worth my while and she'd have me coming back for more. My spidey senses were tingling so I just rolled out and tried to find an alternative.

    Twitter: at Ennis011.

  6. #22955

    Bella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94620993

    Visit her this past weekend.

    Pics are accurate. Although she has false teeth. She started trying to upsell right off the bat.

    I won't bash her because she did the job. Just won't repeat. Wide open menu. EVERYTHING is upsell.

    If you just want a box. It's small and tight.

    Rush job.

  7. #22954

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Old regular hit me up that she was in town for a few days. Cool chick, spinner bodsy, pics on the ad are accurate. Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/119810356#.
    She seems to like her ass licked. I hope she gives me the chance if I can see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star.jpg‎  

  8. #22953
    The only review I could find said she put in the minimum effort. She is over an hour from me to find out. The last ad I saw she was going by Kelly? It isn’t a good sign when they change names

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]

  9. #22952

    Star

    Old regular hit me up that she was in town for a few days. Cool chick, spinner bodsy, pics on the ad are accurate. Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/119810356#.

  10. #22951

  11. #22950

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Man. This girl was a breath of fresh air. Could have spent a day with her. Well worth the price of admission. She's a non-GFE but being that damn fine was worth it. I got a cg, rcg, and man the view from doggy was top 5 and she got way into it. I think she's leaving today or tomorrow. Treat her well and your session will be a lot better. She said she had a bunch of assholes hit her up and were very rude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/646340368489
    Yes. She's very fun. Everything covered but she's hot to death and the doggy view is indeed amazing!

  12. #22949

    Any good escorts uptown?

    Any recommendations for escorts uptown? I'm looking for someone I could see in the middle of the work day when work is slow. Really within walkable distance of any of the light rail stations from Stonewall to CTC / Arena. Easy way to play without having to make excuses with significant other.

  13. #22948

    Lilliane = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Got a new follow on Twitter from her today and searched the forums here and came up empty. Anyone have any info to share?

    https://lillianeennis.escortbook.com/
    So she followed me too and we communicated. Offered everything bare with recent test. Even has a new site that I did verification on. Set up appointment for Friday morning and address was the Holiday inn in uptown. Was really sketched out because when I was on my way she said I needed cash app. When I said I was there and parked she told me to cash app the 350 fee to get room info. I told her was not comfortable and that I was pretty sure the hotel required a key for the elevator. She confirmed this but said she would call down to the front desk to have them buzz me up. Told her wasn't cool with that, but if they buzzed me up then I would pay fee once upstairs at room. She kept trying to play it off that she wasn't fake and it would be worth my while and she'd have me coming back for more. My spidey senses were tingling so I just rolled out and tried to find an alternative.

    Twitter: at Ennis011.

  14. #22947

    What's the Indian girls phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hot chick Priyanka lately? Seen another ad of her with a different name Anjali, Not sure if it's the same. RED FLAG.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2596850.htm?cat=1

    She looks fucking amazing, but most of her previous reports suggest that her menu is very limited (Fuck and leave, apparently No kissing, No DATY. Etc).

    One dude even mentioned getting kicked out.

    These exotic chicks are hard to come by. She would be earning hand over fist if she is a GFE. I am really debating if should I take a plunge.

    PM me if anyone has seen her lately.
    What's the Indian girls phone number?

  15. #22946

    Priyanka / Anjali

    Has anyone seen this hot chick Priyanka lately? Seen another ad of her with a different name Anjali, Not sure if it's the same. RED FLAG.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2596850.htm?cat=1

    She looks fucking amazing, but most of her previous reports suggest that her menu is very limited (Fuck and leave, apparently No kissing, No DATY. Etc).

    One dude even mentioned getting kicked out.

    These exotic chicks are hard to come by. She would be earning hand over fist if she is a GFE. I am really debating if should I take a plunge.

    PM me if anyone has seen her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-03-12 175822.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape