Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22945

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Becca sounds like a lot of fun, does anyone care to share her number with a PM please? Does she offer BBBJ?

    Thanks from a WV visitor!!
    She won't do BBBJ (or) even CBJ, dfk etc. Don't expect chemistry at all.

    But she would let you fuck her good. If you're looking for GFE, she is not the one.

    But If all you want is good fuck and fun, she is the one.

    Even though I don't book non-GFE girls, Becca is always an exception.

  2. #22944

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Damage?

    That's a shame I was hoping she was GFE and BBBJ, hadn't reached out yet, but thanks for the info.
    I did not see her, but did get here rates which were 160/260/400. Decided that was too high for me for non-GFE.

  3. #22943

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Man. This girl was a breath of fresh air. Could have spent a day with her. Well worth the price of admission. She's a non-GFE but being that damn fine was worth it. I got a cg, rcg, and man the view from doggy was top 5 and she got way into it. I think she's leaving today or tomorrow. Treat her well and your session will be a lot better. She said she had a bunch of assholes hit her up and were very rude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/646340368489
    Damage?

    That's a shame I was hoping she was GFE and BBBJ, hadn't reached out yet, but thanks for the info.

  4. #22942
    Quote Originally Posted by BobeSugar  [View Original Post]
    That verification doesn't mean anything. That website would verify me as super model if I pay enough fee. My suggestion: don't meet with anyone unless they have a review.
    Well said, their definition of verified is they have no reason to believe the submitted photos are not real. I know a provider who used to be in Asheville who is using photos which are 25 years old.

  5. #22941

    Jenni

    Man. This girl was a breath of fresh air. Could have spent a day with her. Well worth the price of admission. She's a non-GFE but being that damn fine was worth it. I got a cg, rcg, and man the view from doggy was top 5 and she got way into it. I think she's leaving today or tomorrow. Treat her well and your session will be a lot better. She said she had a bunch of assholes hit her up and were very rude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/646340368489

  6. #22940
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.
    That verification doesn't mean anything. That website would verify me as super model if I pay enough fee. My suggestion: don't meet with anyone unless they have a review.

  7. #22939

    Cade Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.
    Google her number. There's a good amount of reviews on her. All give high numbers.

  8. #22938

    Ella

    https://tryst.link/escort/blueeyedbeautyy

    Dreamt of Ella last week and she is real. Cute face nice body fat ass. Stays in a house with a few other girls. Apparently they all do the same thing LOL. Started with a massage then BJ cg k9 Mish back to k9 blew in bag.

    Easy enough coms through text.

    DM me for anymore info.

  9. #22937

    Lucky Bastard

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I just left from seeing this creamy desire! LMAO! I was in the area and hit her up via text, as always. Greats me at the door smelling like my future wife. Chat it up for a min then proceed to buisness. I started with Mish. To look into those pretty eyes as I slid in and out of her, then flipped her for the nicest arch (better than McDonald's) didn't last long after the flip. Cleaned up and back to reality I went. Try her out, she's sweet and CREAMY!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/119579634
    Damn I can never get a hold of her, one of these days I will. Lucky dog!

  10. #22936

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    Very nice, young, and definitely curvy. Tastes good and gets into it. I always bypass the massage and get to the FS. Was more than worth it. Great hygiene and not a drug addict.
    How much did she run ya?

  11. #22935

    Creamy

    Fellas, I just left from seeing this creamy desire! LMAO! I was in the area and hit her up via text, as always. Greets me at the door smelling like my future wife. Chat it up for a min then proceed to buisness. I started with Mish. To look into those pretty eyes as I slid in and out of her, then flipped her for the nice prettiest fattest golden arches(better than McDonald's) didn't last long after the flip. Cleaned up and back to reality I went. Try her out, she's sweet and CREAMY!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/female-escorts/black_caribbean/hey-creamy-here-cum-while-you-/929179254386

  12. #22934

    Cadee Bliss

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.

  13. #22933
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? She's changed her age 4 time from 40,36, 20's, and now 26 on that tryst ad.
    36 or 40 sounds right. I found her attractive. Her best part is her personality, but she also has the beauty.

  14. #22932
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    Saw Becca again last night and the only reason I'm writing this is because we joked about me writing this review.

    For those of you who have seen Becca, you know she doesn't care about your satisfaction, it's all about her, LOL! She wants you to show up with a hard dick and a strong back and pound her pussy into oblivion. LOL! Also, you better have thick skin because she can be blunt and honest and you might get your feelings hurt.

    She's definitely not your typical experience but she's a lot of fun, playful and her body is super tight and man can she take a pounding.;0).
    What's her link?

  15. #22931

    Becca

    Becca sounds like a lot of fun, does anyone care to share her number with a PM please? Does she offer BBBJ?

    Thanks from a WV visitor!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape