Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28490
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I stepped into this arena from the AMP game. I expected it to be more challenging and expensive (part of the fun), but damn it can be exhausting! LOL. Hundreds of messages back and forth before you finally land with something. Tons of information on here that certainly helps but it is still a pita! I even got a warning from the "boss" about my communication style with his girls. LMAO. I am always respectful until they aren't and then I unleash. Don't poke the bear. A better way to weed through all of the deposit seekers (fraudsters) would be so nice. I had great luck a couple of weeks ago and landed a few opportunities back to back. This past weekend was a complete wash. Nothing but a huge waste of time. It is a fascinating business! It seems most of the communication is with a middle person. They let on like it is direct but not the case.
    Not sure what you mean about hundreds of messages. I find it best to just have a basic template. Hey X here, looking to visit you for some time, inquire about rates or whatever. Never mention any actions, they know why you are contacting them. Never had an issue. Most of these girls won't sit there any chit chat with you, they are generally trying to make money, not make a texting friend.

    If you get immediate attention and they start trying to chat you up instead of getting to business, chances are its a scammer as the conversation is just to butter you up. If they bring up a clear exchange of money for specific services or offer up their age for you, then its likely LE and even if it isn't if someone mentions acts for $ of finds reason to advertise a non-legal age, just ghost it.

  2. #28489

    Ashleigh Taylor

    Saw this ad on P411 for Ashleigh Taylor. Says she is based in Richmond and looks like she's's been around for awhile but no rates or reviews, which always makes me suspicious. Just checking to she if she's legit. Feel free to pm and thanks in advance for any info.

    Sorry, I messed up the original link.

    https://preferred411.com/P99399

  3. #28488

    Exhausting

    I stepped into this arena from the AMP game. I expected it to be more challenging and expensive (part of the fun), but damn it can be exhausting! LOL. Hundreds of messages back and forth before you finally land with something. Tons of information on here that certainly helps but it is still a pita! I even got a warning from the "boss" about my communication style with his girls. LMAO. I am always respectful until they aren't and then I unleash. Don't poke the bear. A better way to weed through all of the deposit seekers (fraudsters) would be so nice. I had great luck a couple of weeks ago and landed a few opportunities back to back. This past weekend was a complete wash. Nothing but a huge waste of time. It is a fascinating business! It seems most of the communication is with a middle person. They let on like it is direct but not the case.

  4. #28487

    Norfolk

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    Meet up with her this morning. Usual spot the Latinas will use off broad by the plasma place. Responded quickly. All natural body and great hygiene, smelled like she just got out the shower. She spoke English but seemed shy. CBJ but she will let you fuck her throat. Had a really tight kitty, really got into it in doggie she will fuck back and let you COF. Damage was $$.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6694594.htm
    I tried to setup something with her this afternoon and she said she is In Norfolk now. I tried several times over the last week and just couldn't get it to line up. Looks like fun.

  5. #28486
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling left out LOL. Who's Gigi. Do you have any pics or a link for her ad?
    She's a true MILF, older lady but a lot of fun, and all three doors are always open. I don't have a link, I haven't seen one of her ads in a while. I was supposed to meet up with her today but she ghosted me, which is not like her.

  6. #28485

    Ashleigh Taylor

    Saw this ad on P411 for Ashleigh Taylor. Says she is based in Richmond and looks like she's's been around for awhile but no rates or reviews, which always made me suspicious. Just checking to she if she's legit. Feel free to pm and thanks in advance for any info.

    Content: com. Android. Chrome. FileProvider / images / screenshot /16787302249421401517358. Jpg.

  7. #28484

    Gigi?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Gigi yesterday. It was a easy setup with good communication. The room was clean with a slight smell of smoke. It was a Great time easy to talk to and she likes to please.
    I'm feeling left out LOL. Who's Gigi. Do you have any pics or a link for her ad?

  8. #28483

    Foxy

    She just texted me saying she's looking for company. Presently at Candlewood on Bells.

  9. #28482

    Golden p syndrome anyone

    Richmond Airport rates were much lower considering you had to do car dates when she didn't have a room. That was a few weeks ago. Ashburn rates are 2. 8 for hh. No deposit though, so feel free to scam yourself.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashbu...o/739187623224

  10. #28481
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Where is she staying at these days?
    Arthur Ashe blvd.

  11. #28480
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Gigi yesterday. It was a easy setup with good communication. The room was clean with a slight smell of smoke. It was a Great time easy to talk to and she likes to please.
    Where is she staying at these days?

  12. #28479

    No deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Yep the ONE and only time I did that I got F#$cked and not in the literal sense so if your up for losing money go for it!
    No plans to pay a deposit. Normally when you tell them no deposit the communication comes to a halt. This one just kept going.

  13. #28478

    Angie Eros

    Meet up with her this morning. Usual spot the Latinas will use off broad by the plasma place. Responded quickly. All natural body and great hygiene, smelled like she just got out the shower. She spoke English but seemed shy. CBJ but she will let you fuck her throat. Had a really tight kitty, really got into it in doggie she will fuck back and let you COF. Damage was $$.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6694594.htm

  14. #28477
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Take a beat, think a few more times.
    Yep the ONE and only time I did that I got F#$cked and not in the literal sense so if your up for losing money go for it!

  15. #28476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Right in the middle of the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? After several text messages she dropped the dreaded deposit shit which is always a buzz kill! But I am curious because she continued to text after I was pretty blunt in my messages. Claims she used to take cash but stopped because of counterfeit bills. Oh ok!

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/204/post...-943-9605.html
    Take a beat, think a few more times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230312-102303.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape