Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Right in the middle of the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? After several text messages she dropped the dreaded deposit shit which is always a buzz kill! But I am curious because she continued to text after I was pretty blunt in my messages. Claims she used to take cash but stopped because of counterfeit bills. Oh ok!

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/204/post...-943-9605.html
    Take a beat, think a few more times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230312-102303.jpg‎  

  2. #28478

    Ann

    Any information on this one? After several text messages she dropped the dreaded deposit shit which is always a buzz kill! But I am curious because she continued to text after I was pretty blunt in my messages. Claims she used to take cash but stopped because of counterfeit bills. Oh ok!

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/204/post...-943-9605.html

  3. #28477

    Gigi

    I got to see Gigi yesterday. It was a easy setup with good communication. The room was clean with a slight smell of smoke. It was a Great time easy to talk to and she likes to please.

  4. #28476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    Looks real. Give it go setup something and report back and let us know how it went. Good luck be safe.

  5. #28475

    Negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She will say QV $1. 5 upfront.

    Talk her down to $.

  6. #28474

  7. #28473

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    This is the friend of the girl I met that I mentioned in my previous review. Just got out of seeing her today. Between seeing 'La Gata' a couple weeks ago, Yesy last week and a couple days ago, and Lissy today, all 4 experiences have been a thumbs up for me.

    While this one was very friendly, it also definitely was a get in, bang, and get out type of deal, which is fine by me. While the girl in my previous reviews was very tiny, Lissy is on the opposite, thick in the right places but it's well proportioned. Skin tone is slightly darker than the ad would have you believe. Her height also caught me slightly off guard, she has to be a good 5 feet 8 or 9. No matter, I don't mind tall women either. Covered everything, her BJ was more enthusiastic than the last girl, and allowed me to keep going until I was ready for the next part.

    Going to doggy, her ass is bigger than it appears in the pics from the ad, and what I loved was how soft her ass was. Unlike Yesy who let me take full control, this chick actually fucks back, and did a damn good job at it. Went at that for while before going to missionary. I love when women wrap their legs around my back while in that position, and surprisingly she did just that, and I could not last anymore after that.

    Overall a solid enjoyable experience once again, although personally I preferred her friend Yesy. Would repeat. Here are both of her ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6426388.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/119164745#.
    What was the damage?

  8. #28472

    Third Cuban chick Lissy

    This is the friend of the girl I met that I mentioned in my previous review. Just got out of seeing her today. Between seeing 'La Gata' a couple weeks ago, Yesy last week and a couple days ago, and Lissy today, all 4 experiences have been a thumbs up for me.

    While this one was very friendly, it also definitely was a get in, bang, and get out type of deal, which is fine by me. While the girl in my previous reviews was very tiny, Lissy is on the opposite, thick in the right places but it's well proportioned. Skin tone is slightly darker than the ad would have you believe. Her height also caught me slightly off guard, she has to be a good 5 feet 8 or 9. No matter, I don't mind tall women either. Covered everything, her BJ was more enthusiastic than the last girl, and allowed me to keep going until I was ready for the next part.

    Going to doggy, her ass is bigger than it appears in the pics from the ad, and what I loved was how soft her ass was. Unlike Yesy who let me take full control, this chick actually fucks back, and did a damn good job at it. Went at that for while before going to missionary. I love when women wrap their legs around my back while in that position, and surprisingly she did just that, and I could not last anymore after that.

    Overall a solid enjoyable experience once again, although personally I preferred her friend Yesy. Would repeat. Here are both of her ads.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6426388.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/119164745#.

  9. #28471

    Greek freak

    Dreamed with the girl who only does anal. She is pretty nice. I got there and started talking to her and what not. She has a pretty big pit bull dog with her but he is in the cage. You don't smell him or anything and he didn't bark one time. Room smelt pretty good actually. He watched me for a little bit but saw she was comfortable and went to sleep. When I first walked in the bathroom door was open so no need to check.

    Got started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good. After she gets everything all ready for the entry we get straight to it. The action was really good slide in real nice. Was hitting from the side. She is a pretty quiet girl and takes it really well. She does moan though. She pushes back too. Surprised me actually because she can't be anymore than 100 lbs. Very small girl. She switched to being on her back and then shortly thereafter the bag was filled. Clean up was great. She is a very clean person. Like very very hygienic. Which is great!

    All in all I give it an 8/10 would do again.

    Damage $. 50.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/8039150216

  10. #28470

    Amanda

    Had a chance to meet this lady either from Venezuela or Colombia. As per internal policy of the agency, they go through some references. Hotel is nice. Beautiful girl but the photos are well-filtered. Very Limited English. Man-made stuff all around as usual for south-american chicks in this business. Clean room & no bad stuff noticed. CBJ, kissing, with a few rules like no hands inside the box, just rubbing. Action was good, with taking directions. The damage was three & half franks. Stay safe.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1592662.htm?cat=1

  11. #28469
    Setup a dream with her later. Did the ft call she seems real cool. Will update later on.

  12. #28468

  13. #28467
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...264/8039150216

    This is the young lady that doesn't give up the kitty. Only Greek.
    What were her donations?

  14. #28466
    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a dm.

  15. #28465

    Candi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/118994355

    I saw her awhile back when she came to Richmond but I haven't since she came back. Trying to confirm it's her if anyone has seen her since she been back. Said she is in Chester instead of downtown which is what made me reluctant this time around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape