Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Deziah

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrots  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her last week, but didn't get a response either.
    Heard from Deziah and she is back and will be responding and booking for this week and the future.

    DrP.

  2. #2639

    BeBe

    It is all true! I have never had a better experience. Just know it is not full service. If you are not looking for full service, you have to experience a session with her. I would provide more detail, but every review is spot on and what I experienced. Super hot and super great personality. In all seriousness, I don't think I could go anywhere else, because nothing could measure up to this.

  3. #2638

    East side

    Anything new in East side? Maitland. Lake Mary?

  4. #2637

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her add anywhere. I was able to locate her number. Can you guys let me know her rates? I'm already excited.
    Sent you a PM.

  5. #2636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her add anywhere. I was able to locate her number. Can you guys let me know her rates? I'm already excited.
    Use the search feature in the non AMP forum and you'll get all kinds of info on Bebe.

    You can PM me if needed.

  6. #2635

    BeBe

    I can't find her add anywhere. I was able to locate her number. Can you guys let me know her rates? I'm already excited.

  7. #2634

    Bebe

    Decided to pull the trigger on Bebe after reading a few good reviews (shout out DrP). Called the number on her rubpage after not getting a response over text and she answered. Comms were pretty straight forward and we met up a few days later. She lives in a nice apartment community not too far off Millenia Mall. Invited me upstairs where she had the massage table set up. Dropped $$. 5 for the nuru massage and she asked me to lay facedown while she got ready.

    Came back and she got to work using some hot oil. It was a little hotter than I expected but I went with it. She's a really good masseuse and gave me one of the best massages I've had in years. Her oiled up tits on your back also feel fantastic. Does do some ass play which was new to me but again I went with it. Got me on my knees and started milking junior before I couldn't take it and asked her for a BJ. I flipped over and she gave a pretty good CBJ in the 69 position. No touching the goods but she is okay with you grabbing her ass and tits (YMMV). Came not too long after that and she took me for a shower, which was the cherry on top.

    Overall despite being a non-FS deal, I had a great time and would totally come back.

  8. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw
    I have seen her twice and she doesn't give very good massages.

  9. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBop579  [View Original Post]
    Destiny Rene at Bodhi+Sol looks pretty wow from online pages. Wondering if anyone has tried her. I'm going to check it out when I'm in town.
    Looks like a legit place. Are you seeing something else on the online ads?

  10. #2631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Elizabeth or Beth.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This girl post on The List like a serial predator. Has anyone paid her a visit?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...594580452.html
    Never paid a visit but that number has been around. I contacted, but didn't pull the trigger. She has been reviewed on the forum, someone was saying something about Skin Tags if I remember correctly. Also she was on adult search under Rubs and Escorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230307-163457_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg‎  

  11. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear from Deziah recently? Been well over a month for myself and we usually see each at least twice a month.

    Knowing as well when she shuts down the phone goes off even for her regulars..
    I messaged her last week, but didn't get a response either.

  12. #2629

    Info on the serial poster

    This girl post on The List like a serial predator. Has anyone paid her a visit?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...594580452.html

  13. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by ModestMoose  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a place that offers a legit body scrub with a little bit of action after? I went to a Korean place when I was up north thinking they offered a fun table shower like at MM, but that lady scrubbed the fuck out of me instead and I loved how I felt after. She gave me a massage and basic HE after the scrub and I found the combination of the two events incredibly relaxing. I know Gina does scrubs but every reports indicates that's where it ends, so I'm hoping to find a place that does both. Thanks in advance..
    Gorgeous Skin and Lashes in Boca Raton. Worth the drive.

  14. #2627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Deziah

    Anybody hear from Deziah recently? Been well over a month for myself and we usually see each at least twice a month.

    Knowing as well when she shuts down the phone goes off even for her regulars.

    Thanks.

    DrP.

  15. #2626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.
    She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape