Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw
    I have seen her twice and she doesn't give very good massages.

  2. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBop579  [View Original Post]
    Destiny Rene at Bodhi+Sol looks pretty wow from online pages. Wondering if anyone has tried her. I'm going to check it out when I'm in town.
    Looks like a legit place. Are you seeing something else on the online ads?

  3. #2638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Elizabeth or Beth.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This girl post on The List like a serial predator. Has anyone paid her a visit?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...594580452.html
    Never paid a visit but that number has been around. I contacted, but didn't pull the trigger. She has been reviewed on the forum, someone was saying something about Skin Tags if I remember correctly. Also she was on adult search under Rubs and Escorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230307-163457_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg‎  

  4. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear from Deziah recently? Been well over a month for myself and we usually see each at least twice a month.

    Knowing as well when she shuts down the phone goes off even for her regulars..
    I messaged her last week, but didn't get a response either.

  5. #2636

    Info on the serial poster

    This girl post on The List like a serial predator. Has anyone paid her a visit?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...594580452.html

  6. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by ModestMoose  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a place that offers a legit body scrub with a little bit of action after? I went to a Korean place when I was up north thinking they offered a fun table shower like at MM, but that lady scrubbed the fuck out of me instead and I loved how I felt after. She gave me a massage and basic HE after the scrub and I found the combination of the two events incredibly relaxing. I know Gina does scrubs but every reports indicates that's where it ends, so I'm hoping to find a place that does both. Thanks in advance..
    Gorgeous Skin and Lashes in Boca Raton. Worth the drive.

  7. #2634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Deziah

    Anybody hear from Deziah recently? Been well over a month for myself and we usually see each at least twice a month.

    Knowing as well when she shuts down the phone goes off even for her regulars.

    Thanks.

    DrP.

  8. #2633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.
    She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw

  9. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.
    Is that the body builder massage therapist in winter park?

  10. #2631

    Scarlett

    Has anyone done follow-ups with her. Does the menu really open up?

  11. #2630

    Different strokes for different folks

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.

  12. #2629

    I still say transgender

    Look at this thing.

    https://pornzog.com/video/16860967/b...ring-it-daddy/

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    What's the title on her Hub video?

  13. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Great catch.

    Totally her. Didn't see any FS with her, only he and BBBJ.

    Looks like she only fans as well.

    Not a reach between body rubs, stripping, hooking, and online porn. Just a gal trying to make a living!
    What's the title on her Hub video?

  14. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki78  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Andrea as well and can confirm the rates CallMeMatthew posted. She has a hot body imo and a good looking face. I opted for the hh.

    Started with a massage that she focused a lot on legs and feet; wasn't a hard massage or a particularly professional feeling one though that's not really why I was there. On the flip, CBJ, which I don't like, particularly for the entry fee however there was some prostate play involved and she let my hands roam wherever. I asked for FS, which she said was an upcharge, to which I told her I had no more $$ with me. She proceeded with CBJ and at one point pulled off the cover to just use her hands. It seems I was either taking too long or she changed her mind as she jumped off the table and grabbed another cover (without me asking again for FS) and jumped on me and finished me in CG. She seemed perfectly fine doing this and got in to it and it wasn't an angry, let's get this over with kind of moment.

    Overall I had a good time, however I don't plan on repeating due to CBJ and if I had to pay more than the current $$hhr rate for FS next visit, that's too much.
    Any evidence of management around? I saw Andrea a few months back when she first came onto the scene. At that time FS was not on the menu, but now that it sounds like it is (multiple reports) I'd really like to return. That said, there was a post recently in the general section that was referencing her place, dude said he got scared and left because he saw some thug looking guy walking her dog around outside the place and eyeballfucking him. On my visit I had no issues, but again this was months ago, any whiff of management and it's a pass for me.

  15. #2626

    Body Scrub

    Does anyone know of a place that offers a legit body scrub with a little bit of action after? I went to a Korean place when I was up north thinking they offered a fun table shower like at MM, but that lady scrubbed the fuck out of me instead and I loved how I felt after. She gave me a massage and basic HE after the scrub and I found the combination of the two events incredibly relaxing. I know Gina does scrubs but every reports indicates that's where it ends, so I'm hoping to find a place that does both. Thanks in advance.

    Moose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape