Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 6705
-
03-08-23 13:18 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 108I have seen her twice and she doesn't give very good massages.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 07:45 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 907Looks like a legit place. Are you seeing something else on the online ads?
Originally Posted by SpaceBop579
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:45 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 131Elizabeth or Beth.
Never paid a visit but that number has been around. I contacted, but didn't pull the trigger. She has been reviewed on the forum, someone was saying something about Skin Tags if I remember correctly. Also she was on adult search under Rubs and Escorts.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 13:07 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 27I messaged her last week, but didn't get a response either.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 12:59 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 322Info on the serial poster
This girl post on The List like a serial predator. Has anyone paid her a visit?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...594580452.html
-
03-07-23 12:25 #2635Regular Member

Posts: 17Gorgeous Skin and Lashes in Boca Raton. Worth the drive.
Originally Posted by ModestMoose
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 08:17 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 330Deziah
Anybody hear from Deziah recently? Been well over a month for myself and we usually see each at least twice a month.
Knowing as well when she shuts down the phone goes off even for her regulars.
Thanks.
DrP.
-
03-06-23 14:16 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw
-
03-06-23 12:08 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 108Is that the body builder massage therapist in winter park?
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 09:38 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 660Scarlett
Has anyone done follow-ups with her. Does the menu really open up?
-
03-05-23 20:43 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 492Different strokes for different folks
That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 15:47 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 322I still say transgender
Look at this thing.
https://pornzog.com/video/16860967/b...ring-it-daddy/
Originally Posted by Mike4387
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 14:57 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 100What's the title on her Hub video?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 11:35 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 66Any evidence of management around? I saw Andrea a few months back when she first came onto the scene. At that time FS was not on the menu, but now that it sounds like it is (multiple reports) I'd really like to return. That said, there was a post recently in the general section that was referencing her place, dude said he got scared and left because he saw some thug looking guy walking her dog around outside the place and eyeballfucking him. On my visit I had no issues, but again this was months ago, any whiff of management and it's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 06:21 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 38Body Scrub
Does anyone know of a place that offers a legit body scrub with a little bit of action after? I went to a Korean place when I was up north thinking they offered a fun table shower like at MM, but that lady scrubbed the fuck out of me instead and I loved how I felt after. She gave me a massage and basic HE after the scrub and I found the combination of the two events incredibly relaxing. I know Gina does scrubs but every reports indicates that's where it ends, so I'm hoping to find a place that does both. Thanks in advance.
Moose.











Reply With Quote






