Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5792
-
03-10-23 19:36 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 634714-603-6138
714-603-6138.
Originally Posted by ChampagnePapii
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 01:33 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 311Good riddance
The more time passes, the more upset this makes me. Hopefully she gets rid of her soon. Either way, she turned me off so much, I might just take a little break from this hobby.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 01:29 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 311Viet Kim
Just Google Viet Kim escort. It's the number ending with 6138. She's 220 all holes BBFS cum anywhere you want single pop. 280 for second pop. She might take 200 if you see her enough times or catch her on a slow day.
Originally Posted by ChampagnePapii
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 20:03 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 52Vietkim
How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?
-
03-08-23 23:31 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi's white knights have shown her this review by now. Lily will be gone.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 22:24 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 3113rd worst
Yeah, now that I've taken a few hours to think about it, it was the 3rd worse experience I've ever had in this hobby. The other 2 I have mentioned here before and can't recall their names except that one was a drunk rob and the other was a ghetto looking chola. I doubt Lily will get repeat visits. What a difference in service compared to the others I've seen at Mayumi's place. The other girls were full on GFE, passionate and accommodating. Shit, Dora was so sweet and submissive that she even dressed me the last time including putting on my socks and shoes. What a stark contrast.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 19:32 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 436Wow!! Sounds. Like a horrible experience. I would not have been able to bust euth that kind of service.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 18:04 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 311Lily / Mayumi
I should've downgraded from hr to hhr the moment the door opened and and Lily turned her back on me without offering a hug, a peck on the cheek, or even a hello. But I didn't have change and had already booked the hour so I said fuck it. I was disappointed with her looks. She's a 4, maybe a 5 in the face, has a somewhat decent body maybe 5 1/2. I motioned to the shower thinking maybe once she saw me shower, she'd be more receptive, but that was wishful thinking. I had my hoodie, shades and hat with a mask on so it wasn't my appearance that turned her off, and certainly not my hygiene (freshly showered) but I always shower there as well. Anyway, looks like she's just cold and distant. I tried to initiate dfk but she turned her head so I stopped. I had her blow me, which was somewhat decent but when I tried to eat her out, she blocked me so I couldn't really do much down there. She has a full Bush and is a bit loose BTW. I figure might as well just fuck her and get out of Dodge. We went at it but after two or three minutes she motion that she needed a break. I wasn't even rough with her but whatever. After she took a break, we tried again. After a few minutes, she said she needed another break. I was finally able to go long enough to bust a nut. While in the shower, I decided I was going to leave, but she offered a massage, so I said what the hell I already paid for the hour. After a 10 minute crappy massage, I flipped over and motioned for her to blow me again but she was more interested in jacking me off and licking my nipples. I guided her to my shaft and she finally got the message. I had her get on top of me this time so she could control the pace and how deep I penetrated her and I ended up filling her up for the second time. She is certainly not in her 30's more like late 40's early 50's, needless to say I will not repeat, and I will be letting Mayumi know that this one is no good as soon as she texts me to go visit again. Not the worst experience, but certainly the worst from this stable. Just so many issues. Lily used toilet paper to clean me up instead of a warm towel or baby wipes, like the others. No goodbye hug or kiss, no walking me out to the living room, nothing. She definitely does not enjoy her line of work. Save your money and wait for Mayumi to get another friend.
-
03-08-23 00:26 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 7263She just posted a new pic on her Snap the other day and it was nice.
Originally Posted by JustinKfosho
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 19:25 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 62Kiti
I've been digging, but met dead ends.
Would appreciate it if somebody can pm me kitihowaito's insta?
-
03-05-23 15:05 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 311Crowd favorite
Yeah she told me how Lina "disappeared" from the apartment late one night. The story was freaking hilarious. I might offer Mayumi $20 for Lina's number. Doubt she'll give it to me. Lina left abruptly so lesson learned. Next time she gets a girl I enjoy as much as Lina, I'm definitely asking for her number.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 14:31 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi admits Lina was a crowd favorite but those two don't see eye to eye and Mayumi said no way she'll let her back.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 01:32 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 311Apple / Mayumi
Got a text this morning from Mayumi saying Apple goes back home tomorrow so I had to see her one more time. Another great session from this stable. Apple greeted me at the door in a sexy little outfit and after setting the donation down on the counter, she grabbed my hand and walked me to the bedroom. I asked her to join me in the shower and we made out a bit as I rubbed her pussy and she stroked my cock. I was rock hard so I bent her over right in the shower and slid my cock inside her wet pussy, pounding away for about a minute or two. We dried off, then dfk'd all the way to the bed then had her lay on her back so I could eat her pussy. I motioned I wanted to 69 so she got I to position. This session was more passionate so I didn't put her in too many positions, I had her ride me as we dfk'd some more till I pumped her pussy full of cum. Like a good girl, she just laid there with her head on my chest again as my cum slowly oozed out of her pussy. She was fun but I'd still rank Lina and Dora ahead of her. Forgot to ask if she'll be back but I'm already looking forward to seeing Mayumi's next friend. I told her to send me pics as soon as she gets a new friend.
-
03-02-23 22:14 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 7263She has been off and on homeless and last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
Her coochie was just about to full bloom with smell. So I just banged her coochie bare and showered and used half a bottle of rubbing alcohol and took some meds.
Fortunately, after I saw her jr was "A" okay and NO bumps, redness or itching.
-
03-02-23 20:34 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 436I don't know who she is but from what you are saying, no wonder she kept the same pricing. 2 to 3 Xs more in weight? That's a huge different, basically what your saying is if she was 100 lbs, now she is at least 200+lbs?
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





