Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 387 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5802
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.
    How much time does she take to respond? I texted her but no response. Is she bareback?

  2. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    The pictures in that ad are of pornstar April Olsen.

  3. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    Since you posted in this thread I'm assuming BB with creampie no problem?

  4. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the overnight?
    I did a few hours for $800. I travel a lot and get escorts everywhere I go. Next time I'm going to do the overnight. Best money I have spent in California.

  5. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    I assume you're posting this here in this forum because she's all bareback for an overnight? I'm definitely interested if that's the case because she's hot AF! What was the damage?

  6. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

    She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.
    Her current price $220 for 2 pop, $40 extra for two pop.

    Yay, she is for sure getting too old to be asking for $220.

  7. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.
    What's the damage for the overnight?

  8. #4595

    Best in O. C. I have had

    I've been to Orange County hundreds of times, but when I heard about a friend's wild night out with an escort name Jenny, I had to check it out.

    We met at a swanky rooftop bar at the hotel I was staying in. She was gorgeous, with long, dark hair, a perfect hourglass body, and a smile that seemed to light up the room. She was intelligent, too, and we had a great conversation as we drank cocktails and watched the sunset over the city.

    The night only got better from there. She knew all the best spots, and it felt like the night would never end.

    She fulfilled my desires in a way I'd never experienced before. She was an expert in the art of pleasure, and I was in complete awe of her skills.

    The next morning, I thanked her for a night I would never forget before she left. I was on a high, and all I could think about was when I could come back to the O. C. To spend another night with this exotic escort. If you would like to have some fun check out. https://elpinky.com/united-states/ca...45-111790.html.

  9. #4594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    VietKim's Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

    LOL.
    Last time I saw her it was 170 and then she sent an unsolicited Happy Valentines text asking for 220 for only one pop. How much is she asking now? What about for 2 pops?

    She is getting pretty old to be asking these rates.

  10. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    714-603-6138.
    I contacted her today asking for $200 rain specials. She replied saying hotel didn't give me special rate because of rain, thank you.

    LOL.

  11. #4592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    714-603-6138

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampagnePapii  [View Original Post]
    How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?
    714-603-6138.

  12. #4591

    Good riddance

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi's white knights have shown her this review by now. Lily will be gone.
    The more time passes, the more upset this makes me. Hopefully she gets rid of her soon. Either way, she turned me off so much, I might just take a little break from this hobby.

  13. #4590

    Viet Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampagnePapii  [View Original Post]
    How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?
    Just Google Viet Kim escort. It's the number ending with 6138. She's 220 all holes BBFS cum anywhere you want single pop. 280 for second pop. She might take 200 if you see her enough times or catch her on a slow day.

  14. #4589

    Vietkim

    How does one find this Vietkim in Garden grove and what is her rates for Greek?

  15. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, now that I've taken a few hours to think about it, it was the 3rd worse experience I've ever had in this hobby. The other 2 I have mentioned here before and can't recall their names except that one was a drunk rob and the other was a ghetto looking chola. I doubt Lily will get repeat visits. What a difference in service compared to the others I've seen at Mayumi's place. The other girls were full on GFE, passionate and accommodating. Shit, Dora was so sweet and submissive that she even dressed me the last time including putting on my socks and shoes. What a stark contrast.
    Mayumi's white knights have shown her this review by now. Lily will be gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape