Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10240
-
03-12-23 15:54 #6880Regular Member

Posts: 12Mycoplasma genitalium Maybe this is what it was
Mycoplasma genitalium.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
It is very hard to treat. It took me 3 rounds of different treatments to get rid of (Almost 12 weeks) and 2 follow up tests to make sure it was gone. I got it from a BBJ or I might had come into contact some other way. I never bb, when it comes to sex. But this made me leave the hobby. Labs don't usually test for this. I got a negative test on the common ones, so I went to a different clinic that weekend and that is when I found out. Read more about it in the link below.
https://www.salon.com/2023/01/09/mee...talking-about/
-
03-12-23 11:37 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 61Shayla?
Is this the provider you're talking about:
Originally Posted by TDogg111
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shayla-e...lementon-46258#erotic.
I saw Shayla once at an apartment complex in Blackwood. She was around 50 yo then so now she has to be late 50's at least. Back then she was at a reasonable rate and was fine doing BBFS. She's about 5'3" with a petite body and D-cup implant tits. I did try and get with her again about 5 years ago and her rates really went up. Starting rate was 3 Bennies and now she wanted extra to do BBFS and anal. Too steep of hike IMO, but she was a good time and really loves sex.
-
03-12-23 10:29 #6878Regular Member

Posts: 4Ripped off
I went and saw Kira aka Brandi this morning. She let me in and went downstairs in a room in the basement. She seemed real nice and she got undressed and asked for the donation. I gave it to her and she started to go down on me and then a few minutes later excused herself upstairs and that was it. Ditched me and ran with her friend Layla. Unfortunately it was just my time to get scammed but I'm just putting it out there for everyone she's a thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...d/971441261939
-
03-12-23 07:19 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 93https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/668216543507
Originally Posted by TDogg111
[View Original Post]
Only person that comes to mind.
-
03-11-23 15:09 #6876Regular Member

Posts: 17Hopefully someone can help. There was a provider. Mid 50's. Large DD chest. Italian I think. Black hair. I can't find her review here now.
-
03-11-23 11:59 #6875Banned Member

Posts: 60Phoenix
What a great friend to help someone down and out to escort.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
So uplifting, I have a tear in my eye.
Look how Phoenix turned out: skeleton remains with patches of skin with scabs and sores.
-
03-11-23 11:52 #6874Banned Member

Posts: 10More like raising money for the D.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
She's not the worst of them, but she still has a habit that requires an income that exceeds most of us.
I stopped seeing her.
-
03-11-23 02:15 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 611Lana mt laurel
Is she hot? Also open mined she seems with menu?
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 18:10 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 240Lana / Lauren
The Lana / Lauren in Mt. Laurel is not the same as the SW from Camden. The Mt. Laurel Lana was a waitress in that area until the Covid lockdown hit and she was out of work. Her friend Phoenix turned her onto escorting to get by in summer 2020. She has a part-time office job now and only posts when she needs to raise the $ for her room.
Originally Posted by LordStanley
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 18:08 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 116Lana
I think you're right, I think he's mixing two different girls up that have the same name.
Originally Posted by LordStanley
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:21 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 446Think I'll reach out to Lana, especially since she'll have all this free time.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:11 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 3009Lana will be contacting you soon when she realize no one is willing to pay those ridiculous prices and the other providers will have to lower their rates too Lana shot herself in the foot she could've kept the old deal and rates her regulars will shrink.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:27 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 446Why would anyone EVER go to these shit box not-tell-motels. It's a lower for than streetwalkers.
Originally Posted by FordP
[View Original Post]
Get a grip guys. Or don't be surprised you get caught up in a situation.
-
03-10-23 14:37 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 42I am using GV not a text app.
I haven't been in the area for the last 3 years. Gone are the good old days when there are reliable providers at a reasonable price!
Hope I could find a couple of reliable ones soon.
CS.
Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 14:35 #6866Banned Member

Posts: 60Streetwalker lauren 2019-2020
Isn't this the Lauren who was the Camden streetwalker?
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=lauren#post4568429.
I saw her when she also used to post on STG. Not the same girl as Lana aka lauren.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...le-26/26579494











Reply With Quote




