Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 683 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677  [View Original Post]
    Are you using a text app? And like you said most are too much for a short.

    Victoria on both numbers, no Response: - Demons probably took over. At least from my experience.

    Lana quoted 160 HH and silence: Ad removed. - Once she sees a couple of guys she's out. That is if her regulars haven't filled her dance card.
    Prices are way over the top. Someone must be paying the price.

  2. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677  [View Original Post]
    Are you using a text app? And like you said most are too much for a short.

    Victoria on both numbers, no Response: - Demons probably took over. At least from my experience.

    Lana quoted 160 HH and silence: Ad removed. - Once she sees a couple of guys she's out. That is if her regulars haven't filled her dance card.
    I don't think the Lana aka Lauren mentioned is the same person in the street walker reports. I've often wondered that myself. The cooky jar pictures of Lauren dating back to 2020 is a different girl. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe a couple Lauren's walked the streets LOL.

  3. #6863

    Ml

    Are you using a text app? And like you said most are too much for a short.

    Victoria on both numbers, no Response: - Demons probably took over. At least from my experience.

    Lana quoted 160 HH and silence: Ad removed. - Once she sees a couple of guys she's out. That is if her regulars haven't filled her dance card.

    Quote Originally Posted by CherrySeeker  [View Original Post]
    On Wednesday evening, I was coming back from philly to Mt laurel and had the itch and time.

    Called around 10+ provider who are either not picking up or quoting huge price for SS / HH (inflation at peaks).

    Was undecided by the time I cross the bridge whether to go downtown for an AMP or try the locals in ML area.

    Wish I could've decided the AMP option, if had a guess on the situation in ML area.

    Tried calling Victoria on both numbers, no Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...w/750629263071.
    - Demons probably took over. At least from my experience.

    Quoted 140 SS: https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...l/246412360236.

    Didn't answer: https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...9/520003960132.

    Quoted 120 SS: https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/883694880722.

    Lana quoted 160 HH and silence: Ad removed.
    - Once she sees a couple of guys shes out. That is if her regulars haven't filled her dance card.

    No Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...u/071853214507.

    No Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...8/962531883020.

    Not sure if this is happened only to me or others are hearing similar rates.

    CS.

  4. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by CherrySeeker  [View Original Post]
    On Wednesday evening, I was coming back from philly to Mt laurel and had the itch and time.

    Called around 10+ provider who are either not picking up or quoting huge price for SS / HH (inflation at peaks).

    Was undecided by the time I cross the bridge whether to go downtown for an AMP or try the locals in ML area.

    Wish I could've decided the AMP option, if had a guess on the situation in ML area.

    Tried calling Victoria on both numbers, no Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...w/750629263071.
    Man, things are definitely getting worse when these girls are asking for that much. The only one I've seen out the bunch is Lana aka Lauren. I was actually a regular of hers for a while. Started seeing her almost a year ago. Her rates were much cheaper then and she gave me a good discount. Always reliable, always a good time.

    Last time I saw her, which was about a month ago, she mentioned the price increase or what she charges everyone else. I tell her I only have our regular donation. She says ok, just this one time, she will. I've had a few girls say this to me but when it's time, they always take whatever I have.

    So I hit her up the other day. And she asks if I have her new donation. I tell her I need to get gas, so I only have the normal amount. She never responded LOL. She is a good girl and like I said usually a good time. But idk knowing she was a street walker for so long where she was taking 20 for BBBJ and 40 for FS in CMD. And then paying her a what I paid her so long, I just can't do the new rates. I believe they are 120/160/240. And to be fair, she just isn't worth that. At the end of the day, she is an addict and a former CMD streetwalker. There's reports in the streetwalker section under Lauren / Lana that she was doing BBFS with cip for 40. She also did an interview with these YT channels that interview addicts / prostitutes. Was living in a "bando" in Camden and speaks of her drug of choice, etc.

    I've been sticking with about the same handful of girls that I've been seeing for a while. Would love to try some new girls out, but with these ridiculous rates, I don't want to chance it with a bad date. I am hoping some girls realize that they could be doing much better if their rates were more reasonable.

  5. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStanley  [View Original Post]
    She's on my to do list. This hobby has its risk & rewards. I'm trying to lick this unfortunate health issue. On my 2nd round of treatment now. Really sucks. That's the risk we take.
    Wait, what? 2nd round of treatment for what?

  6. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    TMI! LOL you know from who?
    Yes I do but do not want to publicly put her name out there. I was going to her exclusively over the past couple months since its been so dry. She's a good person or as least as good as it gets for a provider.

  7. #6859

    Dry Day at ML

    On Wednesday evening, I was coming back from philly to Mt laurel and had the itch and time.

    Called around 10+ provider who are either not picking up or quoting huge price for SS / HH (inflation at peaks).

    Was undecided by the time I cross the bridge whether to go downtown for an AMP or try the locals in ML area.

    Wish I could've decided the AMP option, if had a guess on the situation in ML area.

    Tried calling Victoria on both numbers, no Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...w/750629263071.

    Quoted 140 SS: https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...l/246412360236.

    Didn't answer: https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...9/520003960132.

    Quoted 120 SS: https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/883694880722.

    Lana quoted 160 HH and silence: Ad removed.

    No Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...u/071853214507.

    No Response: https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...8/962531883020.

    Not sure if this is happened only to me or others are hearing similar rates.

    CS.

  8. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    TMI! LOL you know from who?
    Lets see, he's reported being with Pricilla, Jess and Kelly. I recommend following who he is with do so we can stay far away.

  9. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by LordStanley  [View Original Post]
    She's on my to do list. This hobby has its risk & rewards. I'm trying to lick this unfortunate health issue. On my 2nd round of treatment now. Really sucks. That's the risk we take.
    TMI! LOL you know from who?

  10. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...w/750629263071

    Finally met up with Victoria. Hard to get a response within a timely manner. Usually hours! Got her this AM fairly quick.

    I negotiated a SS 1. 2 I didn't discuss or text any activities in advance. I texted before on another number and she wanted some ridiculous numbers.

    She was pleasant to deal with. I pretty much got to do whatever I wanted: ass play, rimming, BBBJ, anal. I was very pleased with the encounter.

    I'd repeat.
    She's on my to do list. This hobby has its risk & rewards. I'm trying to lick this unfortunate health issue. On my 2nd round of treatment now. Really sucks. That's the risk we take.

  11. #6855
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by FordP  [View Original Post]
    I assume most or all of these places have some kind of camera system. They're universal at this point at motels, grocery stores, city streets. Whether they actually save the recordings is anyone's guess.
    I think he is referring to people being recorded when in a room which is illegal and a gross violation of privacy, not outside the common areas, for which recording would be understandable and permissible.

  12. #6854

    On camera

    I assume most or all of these places have some kind of camera system. They're universal at this point at motels, grocery stores, city streets. Whether they actually save the recordings is anyone's guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by CherrySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hope some of you have come across the below post warning about video recording secretly at Hotel in Mt laurel.

    Anyone have any insights? It used to be the place for Asian providers few years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/670654446843

  13. #6853

    Bbw

    Anyone see this one and have reviews? Also, any recs for other bbw's?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/729250436869

  14. #6852
    Quote Originally Posted by CherrySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hope some of you have come across the below post warning about video recording secretly at Hotel in Mt laurel.

    Anyone have any insights? It used to be the place for Asian providers few years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/670654446843
    Where is it being broadcast too?

  15. #6851

    Caution

    Hope some of you have come across the below post warning about video recording secretly at Hotel in Mt laurel.

    Anyone have any insights? It used to be the place for Asian providers few years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/670654446843

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape