Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment / Providers / SB

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 593
This blog is moderated by PeteAppleSeed
  1. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for this location?
    Hope your DM is empty. Sent a DM.

  2. #37

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Headed to my 1st AAMP listing. Reached out to a listing on one of the sites. Check with you guys to see if it was legit. Did some texting back and forth (seems 3rd person DontCare) for several weeks. Pulled the trigger today and was pleasantly surprised. Seemed awkward receiving the text of information back and forth, but I followed and was led to the proper house. Walked up to the door and it opened slowly with no one present till I passed the threshold. The home looked like a parlor when I entered, behind the door was standing a 5'2 petite 20's spinner beauty, small round b's about 90 lbs w / a 28 waist, (small tits, big lips as expected (later)) tattoo above left tit. Lead to room, nice ambience like the last independent visits I had at (royal spa norcross / Chamblee incall) with just a bed with towel, oils, couch and soft lighting.

    Asked, to undress and lay down face-down followed instructions until I watched her undress then walk over. I just did a flip as she sat on the bed next to me and started softly rubbing my chest. This lead on to the other stuff. I'll save you from all the details. (PM if you need more. Senior Members) . Spent a good part of my time getting BBBJ or DATY then CG, K9,mish, etc till (Wendy) started to say 'ouch' ? Added more lube and moved on. Requested to finished BB but, No Go. (covers take to much away, but I understand) Had to pop HE with my FIV deep, pop onto her chest. She then went for a shower. I then pop-ed in to join the shower which she washed me and herself as we talked. Her English was good from LA, originally from outside Hong Kong etc. I dried, out the door 50 minutes ($$$) plus a tip (. 3) for the extra pain inflicted.

    As for the images I was sent. IDK but, even if the images are like-girls and not real. It's worth it. Will visit again. Maybe too soon LOL.

    Listed as Chamblee / Doraville / Norcross / honeysuckle park, doraville / etc if you see any listing for this area jett or Maryland rd that's the one. Changed every 2 weeks from what I was led to believe.
    Do you have a link for this location?

  3. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by KuKuChu  [View Original Post]
    For those that have experience with the apartments does VIP give you something more?
    New to this area to, but.

    VIP is usually hhr without cover.

    Its really up to the girl though be respectful.

    You can always negotiate that while there.

    Go with basics.

    I also realized that it's one and done ( one pop and your done ) they will just get up and go on their way
    be sure to control yourself for max time... if it 5 minutes or 25/55 minutes they don't care. DFF may occur...

  4. #35

    AAMP Doraville location

    Headed to my 1st AAMP listing. Reached out to a listing on one of the sites. Check with you guys to see if it was legit. Did some texting back and forth (seems 3rd person DontCare) for several weeks. Pulled the trigger today and was pleasantly surprised. Seemed awkward receiving the text of information back and forth, but I followed and was led to the proper house. Walked up to the door and it opened slowly with no one present till I passed the threshold. The home looked like a parlor when I entered, behind the door was standing a 5'2 petite 20's spinner beauty, small round b's about 90 lbs w / a 28 waist, (small tits, big lips as expected (later)) tattoo above left tit. Lead to room, nice ambience like the last independent visits I had at (royal spa norcross / Chamblee incall) with just a bed with towel, oils, couch and soft lighting.

    Asked, to undress and lay down face-down followed instructions until I watched her undress then walk over. I just did a flip as she sat on the bed next to me and started softly rubbing my chest. This lead on to the other stuff. I'll save you from all the details. (PM if you need more. Senior Members) . Spent a good part of my time getting BBBJ or DATY then CG, K9,mish, etc till (Wendy) started to say 'ouch' ? Added more lube and moved on. Requested to finished BB but, No Go. (covers take to much away, but I understand) Had to pop HE with my FIV deep, pop onto her chest. She then went for a shower. I then pop-ed in to join the shower which she washed me and herself as we talked. Her English was good from LA, originally from outside Hong Kong etc. I dried, out the door 50 minutes ($$$) plus a tip (. 3) for the extra pain inflicted.

    As for the images I was sent. IDK but, even if the images are like-girls and not real. It's worth it. Will visit again. Maybe too soon LOL.

    Listed as Chamblee / Doraville / Norcross / honeysuckle park, doraville / etc if you see any listing for this area jett or Maryland rd that's the one. Changed every 2 weeks from what I was led to believe.

  5. #34

    What does VIP get you?

    For those that have experience with the apartments does VIP give you something more?

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Does she like you? Are you an azz? Is there a connection? How generous are you? Is she a provider solely in it for the cash? Some providers will do bare services with no upcharge and that same provider won't go bare with a monger regardless of what he's willing to pay. Roll of the dice exactly!

  6. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by KuKuChu  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the quality varies between mongers. Someone says they got a gorgeous Asian babe and others a disinterested middle aged mom trying to get the session over as quickly as possible.

    Are some apartments better quality or is it more a price point difference?
    I think that we have agreed on the lady's appearance, body, etc at this particular spot in Duluth. But sometimes we don't agreed on that. We all have our likes and dislikes. Now the quality of service depends on a few things:

    Does she like you? Are you an azz? Is there a connection? How generous are you? Is she a provider solely in it for the cash? Some providers will do bare services with no upcharge and that same provider won't go bare with a monger regardless of what he's willing to pay. Roll of the dice exactly!

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by KuKuChu  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the quality varies between mongers. Someone says they got a gorgeous Asian babe and others a disinterested middle aged mom trying to get the session over as quickly as possible.

    Are some apartments better quality or is it more a price point difference?
    I think that we have agreed on the lady's appearance, body, etc at this particular spot in Duluth. But sometimes we don't agreed on that. We all have our likes and dislikes. Now the quality of service depends on a few things:

    Does she like you? Are you an azz? Is there a connection? How generous are you? Is she a provider solely in it for the cash? Some providers will do bare services with no upcharge and that same provider won't go bare with a monger regardless of what he's willing to pay. Roll of the dice exactly!

  8. #31

    Do you tend to be lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by KuKuChu  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the quality varies between mongers. Someone says they got a gorgeous Asian babe and others a disinterested middle aged mom trying to get the session over as quickly as possible.

    Are some apartments better quality or is it more a price point difference?
    Neither. It's a roll of the dice!

  9. #30

    Asian Apartment Quality?

    Seems like the quality varies between mongers. Someone says they got a gorgeous Asian babe and others a disinterested middle aged mom trying to get the session over as quickly as possible.

    Are some apartments better quality or is it more a price point difference?

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night I was horny asf and text my old spot in duluth. It was around 10 pm and all the massage parlors were closed. I hit apartment up thinking I may see a old Asian woman for a quick nut and boy was I wrong. The beautiful ass Chinese woman met me at the door. I'm talking about not escort beauty but why in the hell you doing this beautiful. I never went to one of these apartments at night but damn I hit the jackpot! She was around 5'5 with dd breast and a nice ass. She was perfect in my eyes. Usually when I hit this spot I never have ran into a ugly Asian woman but other say they have. I guess I'm lucky but any way. The damage was 1. 40 hhr but then she asked me "condom on or off" I'm guessing BJ but I always put the jimmy on. The sex was amazing. I want to repeat but I'm pretty sure is maybe gone!

    Location: 8 (apartment).

    Sex: 10 (she was beautiful!

    Body: 8 (she had scar maybe from a bbl or mommy make over but her tits looked natural asf. Here is a example, google Amber Rose breast).
    I reported on her awhile back. Very attractive, great body, and seems to wear the same red bra with shiny silver-laced beads on it and a little lace skirt thingy that hides her nice small bottom. It's not Latina-ish, but nice for an Asian lady. The session was not that great for me. She seems to want to rush you to the finish line which we all hate. Then she urged me to go for the hour service next time. Right!

    I visited recently and they have a new lady who has replaced the tall blonde. The attractive lady answered the door and wanted me to "play" with her, but I opted for the lesser attractive, kinda pudgy other option. Someone else has reported on her as well. Her service was better and I'd go back to visit in a pinch.

  11. #28

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMed1  [View Original Post]
    I went on Sunday night. Think I got the same on as you. She had a great body. Very tight and felt great. Her BBBJ had me on the edge even before starting. Definitely man made DDs but great puffy eraser nipples. I did the hour VIP for 2. She let me finish all over her.
    It sucks because I interchange them all the time. I probably will never see her again.

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMed1  [View Original Post]
    I went on Sunday night. Think I got the same on as you. She had a great body. Very tight and felt great. Her BBBJ had me on the edge even before starting. Definitely man made DDs but great puffy eraser nipples. I did the hour VIP for 2. She let me finish all over her.
    The VIP at these places doesn't include MSOG, right?

  13. #26

    Think I got the same one

    I went on Sunday night. Think I got the same on as you. She had a great body. Very tight and felt great. Her BBBJ had me on the edge even before starting. Definitely man made DDs but great puffy eraser nipples. I did the hour VIP for 2. She let me finish all over her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night I was horny asf and text my old spot in duluth. It was around 10 pm and all the massage parlors were closed. I hit apartment up thinking I may see a old Asian woman for a quick nut and boy was I wrong. The beautiful ass Chinese woman met me at the door. I'm talking about not escort beauty but why in the hell you doing this beautiful. I never went to one of these apartments at night but damn I hit the jackpot! She was around 5'5 with dd breast and a nice ass. She was perfect in my eyes. Usually when I hit this spot I never have ran into a ugly Asian woman but other say they have. I guess I'm lucky but any way. The damage was 1. 40 hhr but then she asked me "condom on or off" I'm guessing BJ but I always put the jimmy on. The sex was amazing. I want to repeat but I'm pretty sure is maybe gone!

    Location: 8 (apartment).

    Sex: 10 (she was beautiful!

    Body: 8 (she had scar maybe from a bbl or mommy make over but her tits looked natural asf. Here is a example, google Amber Rose breast).

    Time: 10 (she ok at fucking but I think my dick was too big for her. She told me shouldn't take no more and I ended the session with amazing HJ but I was around 30 mins in).

    Damn will try again later this week but I'm pretty aure she might be gone by then.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/1444021

  14. #25

    Wow!

    Saturday night I was horny asf and text my old spot in duluth. It was around 10 pm and all the massage parlors were closed. I hit apartment up thinking I may see a old Asian woman for a quick nut and boy was I wrong. The beautiful ass Chinese woman met me at the door. I'm talking about not escort beauty but why in the hell you doing this beautiful. I never went to one of these apartments at night but damn I hit the jackpot! She was around 5'5 with dd breast and a nice ass. She was perfect in my eyes. Usually when I hit this spot I never have ran into a ugly Asian woman but other say they have. I guess I'm lucky but any way. The damage was 1. 40 hhr but then she asked me "condom on or off" I'm guessing BJ but I always put the jimmy on. The sex was amazing. I want to repeat but I'm pretty sure is maybe gone!

    Location: 8 (apartment).

    Sex: 10 (she was beautiful!

    Body: 8 (she had scar maybe from a bbl or mommy make over but her tits looked natural asf. Here is a example, google Amber Rose breast).

    Time: 10 (she ok at fucking but I think my dick was too big for her. She told me shouldn't take no more and I ended the session with amazing HJ but I was around 30 mins in).

    Damn will try again later this week but I'm pretty aure she might be gone by then.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/1444021

  15. #24

    Sally Roswell

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858

    Decided to pull the trigger on her this morning as her first client of the day everything was as said before by others. I can confirm today is her last day here til July. I can Normally go two rounds with most providers I see. But with her I came so hard junior was like nah fuck you I'm done for the day. My only complaint was I go to leave she opens the door and one of you Fuckers was standing at the door. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape