Thread: Asian Apartment / Providers / SB
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 593
-
03-10-23 17:50 #38Senior Member

Posts: 241Hope your DM is empty. Sent a DM.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:40 #37Senior Member

Posts: 386Link
Do you have a link for this location?
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:25 #36Senior Member

Posts: 241New to this area to, but.
Originally Posted by KuKuChu
[View Original Post]
VIP is usually hhr without cover.
Its really up to the girl though be respectful.
You can always negotiate that while there.
Go with basics.
I also realized that it's one and done ( one pop and your done ) they will just get up and go on their way
be sure to control yourself for max time... if it 5 minutes or 25/55 minutes they don't care. DFF may occur...
-
03-10-23 17:23 #35Senior Member

Posts: 241AAMP Doraville location
Headed to my 1st AAMP listing. Reached out to a listing on one of the sites. Check with you guys to see if it was legit. Did some texting back and forth (seems 3rd person DontCare) for several weeks. Pulled the trigger today and was pleasantly surprised. Seemed awkward receiving the text of information back and forth, but I followed and was led to the proper house. Walked up to the door and it opened slowly with no one present till I passed the threshold. The home looked like a parlor when I entered, behind the door was standing a 5'2 petite 20's spinner beauty, small round b's about 90 lbs w / a 28 waist, (small tits, big lips as expected (later)) tattoo above left tit. Lead to room, nice ambience like the last independent visits I had at (royal spa norcross / Chamblee incall) with just a bed with towel, oils, couch and soft lighting.
Asked, to undress and lay down face-down followed instructions until I watched her undress then walk over. I just did a flip as she sat on the bed next to me and started softly rubbing my chest. This lead on to the other stuff. I'll save you from all the details. (PM if you need more. Senior Members) . Spent a good part of my time getting BBBJ or DATY then CG, K9,mish, etc till (Wendy) started to say 'ouch' ? Added more lube and moved on. Requested to finished BB but, No Go. (covers take to much away, but I understand) Had to pop HE with my FIV deep, pop onto her chest. She then went for a shower. I then pop-ed in to join the shower which she washed me and herself as we talked. Her English was good from LA, originally from outside Hong Kong etc. I dried, out the door 50 minutes ($$$) plus a tip (. 3) for the extra pain inflicted.
As for the images I was sent. IDK but, even if the images are like-girls and not real. It's worth it. Will visit again. Maybe too soon LOL.
Listed as Chamblee / Doraville / Norcross / honeysuckle park, doraville / etc if you see any listing for this area jett or Maryland rd that's the one. Changed every 2 weeks from what I was led to believe.
-
03-09-23 22:37 #34Regular Member

Posts: 18What does VIP get you?
For those that have experience with the apartments does VIP give you something more?
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 12:01 #33Senior Member

Posts: 355I think that we have agreed on the lady's appearance, body, etc at this particular spot in Duluth. But sometimes we don't agreed on that. We all have our likes and dislikes. Now the quality of service depends on a few things:
Originally Posted by KuKuChu
[View Original Post]
Does she like you? Are you an azz? Is there a connection? How generous are you? Is she a provider solely in it for the cash? Some providers will do bare services with no upcharge and that same provider won't go bare with a monger regardless of what he's willing to pay. Roll of the dice exactly!
-
03-09-23 11:46 #32Senior Member

Posts: 355I think that we have agreed on the lady's appearance, body, etc at this particular spot in Duluth. But sometimes we don't agreed on that. We all have our likes and dislikes. Now the quality of service depends on a few things:
Originally Posted by KuKuChu
[View Original Post]
Does she like you? Are you an azz? Is there a connection? How generous are you? Is she a provider solely in it for the cash? Some providers will do bare services with no upcharge and that same provider won't go bare with a monger regardless of what he's willing to pay. Roll of the dice exactly!
-
03-09-23 10:00 #31Senior Member

Posts: 372Do you tend to be lucky?
Neither. It's a roll of the dice!
Originally Posted by KuKuChu
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 09:40 #30Regular Member

Posts: 18Asian Apartment Quality?
Seems like the quality varies between mongers. Someone says they got a gorgeous Asian babe and others a disinterested middle aged mom trying to get the session over as quickly as possible.
Are some apartments better quality or is it more a price point difference?
-
03-08-23 13:30 #29Senior Member

Posts: 355I reported on her awhile back. Very attractive, great body, and seems to wear the same red bra with shiny silver-laced beads on it and a little lace skirt thingy that hides her nice small bottom. It's not Latina-ish, but nice for an Asian lady. The session was not that great for me. She seems to want to rush you to the finish line which we all hate. Then she urged me to go for the hour service next time. Right!
Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches
[View Original Post]
I visited recently and they have a new lady who has replaced the tall blonde. The attractive lady answered the door and wanted me to "play" with her, but I opted for the lesser attractive, kinda pudgy other option. Someone else has reported on her as well. Her service was better and I'd go back to visit in a pinch.
-
03-06-23 22:26 #28Senior Member

Posts: 260Damn!
It sucks because I interchange them all the time. I probably will never see her again.
Originally Posted by HornyMed1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:47 #27Senior Member

Posts: 75The VIP at these places doesn't include MSOG, right?
Originally Posted by HornyMed1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:20 #26Senior Member

Posts: 131Think I got the same one
I went on Sunday night. Think I got the same on as you. She had a great body. Very tight and felt great. Her BBBJ had me on the edge even before starting. Definitely man made DDs but great puffy eraser nipples. I did the hour VIP for 2. She let me finish all over her.
Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 11:44 #25Senior Member

Posts: 260Wow!
Saturday night I was horny asf and text my old spot in duluth. It was around 10 pm and all the massage parlors were closed. I hit apartment up thinking I may see a old Asian woman for a quick nut and boy was I wrong. The beautiful ass Chinese woman met me at the door. I'm talking about not escort beauty but why in the hell you doing this beautiful. I never went to one of these apartments at night but damn I hit the jackpot! She was around 5'5 with dd breast and a nice ass. She was perfect in my eyes. Usually when I hit this spot I never have ran into a ugly Asian woman but other say they have. I guess I'm lucky but any way. The damage was 1. 40 hhr but then she asked me "condom on or off" I'm guessing BJ but I always put the jimmy on. The sex was amazing. I want to repeat but I'm pretty sure is maybe gone!
Location: 8 (apartment).
Sex: 10 (she was beautiful!
Body: 8 (she had scar maybe from a bbl or mommy make over but her tits looked natural asf. Here is a example, google Amber Rose breast).
Time: 10 (she ok at fucking but I think my dick was too big for her. She told me shouldn't take no more and I ended the session with amazing HJ but I was around 30 mins in).
Damn will try again later this week but I'm pretty aure she might be gone by then.
https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/1444021
-
03-05-23 11:18 #24Senior Member

Posts: 156Sally Roswell
https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858
Decided to pull the trigger on her this morning as her first client of the day everything was as said before by others. I can confirm today is her last day here til July. I can Normally go two rounds with most providers I see. But with her I came so hard junior was like nah fuck you I'm done for the day. My only complaint was I go to leave she opens the door and one of you Fuckers was standing at the door. LOL.









Reply With Quote






