Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 17727
-
03-09-23 14:11 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 255Well that's very interesting. Sure, hotels and everything have gone up, but not nearly as much as escort rates. I'm totally a free market guy and I realize that there are multiple factors for setting their rates, and they're different for everyone. But of course bookings have slowed if rates have gone up. There's only a finite amount of disposable income for most guys. Sure, I guess the very wealthy can keep seeing the same number of providers they always have, and others may just shift their other spending (spend less on other entertainment). But of course those of us on some kind of budget who don't want to cut any more from other areas will just see fewer providers. And even though it seems to run counter to the free market, I'm sure there are some providers who can just charge more to make up for the decline in bookings, but probably not ALL of them.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
But this whole inflation thing overall is really hard to explain. Basically everything is back to normal as far as pandemic precautions. Unemployment is low, and anyone who wants a job can have one. Inflation is high but it hasn't really affected spending—debt is just at record highs. I don't think this is sustainable indefinitely, but I don't know how much longer it can go on either. So people are all basically back to work, but prices are high—why is that? I'm guessing it's just productivity that has gone down. Yes people are employed but they're not super motivated. A lot of office workers are still trying to "work from home. " Others probably quit stressful jobs during the pandemic and took work that was less demanding, and probably pays less. I'm not an economist so I can only ponder so much, but even the experts don't seem to agree on a reason. It's definitely strange times!
-
03-09-23 11:58 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 510As it did with AMPs when I was in Chicago. When we stop using their services. One will break, then the others follow.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Kind of like a non fatal game of chicken.
-
03-09-23 07:10 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 224Rates
I did a quick unscientific rate check on p411. Added up all the hourly rates on the first page of STL p411 and divided by the number of providers on the page (25). The average was $580. Yes it's crazy. I asked a touring provider about these rates and she said her rates are going up because she's not getting near the bookings she used to get and associated costs of traveling is skyrocketing. I understand increased costs forcing prices up, but the other reason (fewer bookings) kind of goes against supply and demand. But if you've had to buy a vehicle in the last year you've experienced this same phenomenon. I guess we're all wondering when or if the rate increase bubble will burst.
-
03-09-23 07:00 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 224I appreciated the feedback. Dug a little deeper and I guess she used to BBFS. Someone was complaining that she's not BBFS anymore. I also found her instagram page and holy moly. That girls a ten+. Hope I'm not too late to the party.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 06:57 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 224I liked her curves but a leaner destiny along with those fantastic tits would only make that experience that much better. Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 01:03 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 63Ramona on Eros
Has any one seen this lady who advertise on Eros as Escort / Fetish & Fantasy?
Any reviews / recommendations?
She has local 314 area code and she is Eros verified.
https://fetish.eros.com/missouri/st_...es/3353941.htm#.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3941.htm?cat=1#.
-
03-08-23 20:45 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 411Krissi on rubmd. Com
Anyone have info on Krissi? Sorry, don't know how to share the link.
She's local, blond with a great bod. On tryst as well.
-
03-08-23 20:42 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 162Personals
Mostly fakes, but there's a few real ones here. Some of the fake ads are interesting at least.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/46/1/1
-
03-08-23 20:24 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 411They are up to 4 providers, but some previous requests have generated no responses.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
Brea is great but no FS, would like to hear from others on the other 3. Somebody is seeing them! Or there'd be gone by now.
-
03-08-23 20:13 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 363Pro Lux?
Is Pro Lux worth a visit? Brea in particular? Thanks for any help in advance!
-
03-08-23 14:54 #11897Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley Taylor
Ashley is fantastic, I'd recommend her any time. She's a top tier GFE type with bbj no quit and swallow.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:33 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 109I see plenty at that rate on Tryst and most are pretty accurate with a few exceptions here and there.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
I'm also a stickler for consistency so once I find a couple girls that I like I usually stay with them and don't venture too far outside that list.
-
03-08-23 10:27 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 109She's always been really good looking and I always liked the curves but she's leaned out in a really sexy way!
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Still a stunner!
-
03-08-23 07:09 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 224Ashley Taylor
Based on her modeling credentials and pictures she should be in the upper stratosphere of hourly rate. At 4 her service looks like a bargain. She's been coming to STL off and on for a decade and I've never pulled the trigger. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. There are absolutely no reviews to be found.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashleytaylor
-
03-07-23 19:54 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 33Well, shoot. Nice lady. May she RIP.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





