Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 17726
-
03-07-23 16:06 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 307Contacted but got 0 response.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 15:52 #11890Senior Member

Posts: 307Some people live in the past and think things are the same as they were pre covid or even backpage / rtp days.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
I also find people's descriptions very poor. I could see someone describing someone as a ig model / pornstar but then find out they are late 30's / early 40's mother with saggy tits and a lot of mileage.
Not only have I never seen that advertised anywhere near St. Louis the only place I've seen that might come close are the major tourist / expensive places (California cities, Miami, New York, DC, Las Vegas) and except for the latter you'll be paying probably double that.
-
03-06-23 17:52 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 92No wonder she didn't answer me a few months back. Damn, she really was one of the good ones, too.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 15:00 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 882Kinda of looks like a girl who used to be an UTR named Katie. She was a thin girl with great D tits who used to be a cheap (100 bucks) and good fuck. She disappeared for a while but I think I saw her on SA recently.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
Where is she advertising at?
-
03-06-23 08:48 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 535KC? Anyone know her?
Anyone know her?
-
03-05-23 22:37 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 375Mariana / LaLa
The Hispanic MILF Mariana or LaLa has informed me that she is no longer in the industry. Lost another good one but at least she'll be enjoying "retirement" instead of spending time underground like the other two mentioned.
-
03-05-23 21:35 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 638No idea. I would bet something was involved. COD is usually never mentioned. It doesn't mention "died peacefully. " So it was probably sudden and a bit unexpected.
Originally Posted by Compshop
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 20:34 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 32Sally on Fyler
Thanks for the info. I saw Sally in late January of last year. Her location was clean and safe, she was easy to communicate with, and was a fun date. I'd been thinking about getting in touch with her again. Sorry to hear the news. Any idea of COD?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
Compshop.
-
03-04-23 23:13 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 638Sally
Don't know if anyone cares, but old Sally who lived in Fyler and always gave two pops passed away late last year.
https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2755089
https://www.newcomerstlouis.com/Obit...St%20Peters-MO
She was fun. Seems like a lot of them passing now.
-
03-04-23 19:42 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 177Yes, she usually went by Sally. My error.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 15:53 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 171Did she also go by Sally?
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 12:33 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 97Ultimate power
Too true and too common. But the problems are more than just the ridiculous prices but also misinformation.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Everyone I have seen in the last few months said that the pics are really her. Every one of them that came to my place did not match the pics or description at all. Truly embarrassing situations.
Recently met one who did provide true pics of herself, but they were at least 5 years old and before she gave birth to many kids.
-
03-03-23 21:51 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 308Where in the world is that the going rate?
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
If I could find that in STL, I'd be all about it.
-
03-03-23 18:59 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 552Thanks for clarifying, now everyone knows to avoid her...We were all new once.
Originally Posted by Massey8140
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 18:06 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 243Wow. Drugs?
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






