Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 17723
-
03-09-23 06:57 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 224I liked her curves but a leaner destiny along with those fantastic tits would only make that experience that much better. Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 01:03 #11902Senior Member

Posts: 63Ramona on Eros
Has any one seen this lady who advertise on Eros as Escort / Fetish & Fantasy?
Any reviews / recommendations?
She has local 314 area code and she is Eros verified.
https://fetish.eros.com/missouri/st_...es/3353941.htm#.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3941.htm?cat=1#.
-
03-08-23 20:45 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 411Krissi on rubmd. Com
Anyone have info on Krissi? Sorry, don't know how to share the link.
She's local, blond with a great bod. On tryst as well.
-
03-08-23 20:42 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 162Personals
Mostly fakes, but there's a few real ones here. Some of the fake ads are interesting at least.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/46/1/1
-
03-08-23 20:24 #11899Senior Member

Posts: 411They are up to 4 providers, but some previous requests have generated no responses.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
Brea is great but no FS, would like to hear from others on the other 3. Somebody is seeing them! Or there'd be gone by now.
-
03-08-23 20:13 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 363Pro Lux?
Is Pro Lux worth a visit? Brea in particular? Thanks for any help in advance!
-
03-08-23 14:54 #11897Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley Taylor
Ashley is fantastic, I'd recommend her any time. She's a top tier GFE type with bbj no quit and swallow.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:33 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 109I see plenty at that rate on Tryst and most are pretty accurate with a few exceptions here and there.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
I'm also a stickler for consistency so once I find a couple girls that I like I usually stay with them and don't venture too far outside that list.
-
03-08-23 10:27 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 109She's always been really good looking and I always liked the curves but she's leaned out in a really sexy way!
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Still a stunner!
-
03-08-23 07:09 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 224Ashley Taylor
Based on her modeling credentials and pictures she should be in the upper stratosphere of hourly rate. At 4 her service looks like a bargain. She's been coming to STL off and on for a decade and I've never pulled the trigger. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. There are absolutely no reviews to be found.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashleytaylor
-
03-07-23 19:54 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 33Well, shoot. Nice lady. May she RIP.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:51 #11892Regular Member

Posts: 10This is sad news. Only met with Sally one time but it was fun. RIP Sally.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:06 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 307Contacted but got 0 response.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 15:52 #11890Senior Member

Posts: 307Some people live in the past and think things are the same as they were pre covid or even backpage / rtp days.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
I also find people's descriptions very poor. I could see someone describing someone as a ig model / pornstar but then find out they are late 30's / early 40's mother with saggy tits and a lot of mileage.
Not only have I never seen that advertised anywhere near St. Louis the only place I've seen that might come close are the major tourist / expensive places (California cities, Miami, New York, DC, Las Vegas) and except for the latter you'll be paying probably double that.
-
03-06-23 17:52 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 92No wonder she didn't answer me a few months back. Damn, she really was one of the good ones, too.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




