Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26440

    Kimjones4u is Lil Wet Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Cincy in mid March. I've seen several ladies there. Any info on (p-411) Kimjones4 u? I've read her TER reviews and she sounds fun. I just wonder age and looks. I will report back with results. Thanks guys! DHG.
    This is a new handle for little Wet Wet who has been a UTR. Do not confuse her with Wet Wet. If you search little Wet Wet, you will read Senior assessments of her here in Cincinnati.

  2. #26439

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it was Aleisha who got caught up with the car dealer in Boone county.

    She has bunked with Uncle Boone multiple times and is currently staying with Uncle Kenton.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94343850
    Not the same girl.

  3. #26438
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Who is this "well-known provider?
    Was it J. J?

  4. #26437

    Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.
    Who is this "well-known provider?

  5. #26436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    March 8th Bust at Extended Stay in Blue Ash

    Wanted to report the March 8th bust of a well-known provider working out of the Extended Stay America on Hunt Road, just off the Reagan Highway, in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. She was cited for 3rd degree misdemeanor prostitution. Because she had no contraband in the room and was cooperative, she was not hauled to jail for processing.

    There appears to be a recent increase in the number of providers working Blue Ash and staying at either the Hunt Road or Creek Road Extended Stay hotels. Use extreme caution or, better yet, avoid mongering in this area at this time.

  6. #26435

    Tish / Tisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    You might want to check this out:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6326715.

  7. #26434

    Kimjones4 u

    Coming to Cincy in mid March. I've seen several ladies there. Any info on (p-411) Kimjones4 u? I've read her TER reviews and she sounds fun. I just wonder age and looks. I will report back with results. Thanks guys! DHG.

  8. #26433

  9. #26432

    Smashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    The most recent posts you see on LC are from January 2022, not 2023. (Notice the date on the most recent one says "Fri. Jan. 07". Jan 7 was a Saturday this year, Friday last year.).

    According to a website called tributearchive, she died just four days later on Jan 11,2022, in Loveland. I am sure it is referring to the same Ashley in question because her middle name and birthdate are correct. So unless someone submitted false information there about her death (such as she's trying to fake it for some reason), it must be true, right?

    Has anyone heard anything about her cause of death? She couldn't have been too sick if she posted an ad just four days earlier. Must have been something sudden. And what would she have been doing in Loveland? I never knew her to be anywhere but around Butler County or Sharonville, other than the times she was in jail in Cincinnati and in rehab in Toledo, until she got arrested at that hotel in Blue Ash near the end.

    SnarkDog, what did you see in that ad you linked which no longer exists? Based on the number string at the end of the url, that was a recent ad from just the last few days.

    West Chester / Sharonville people don't generally hang out in Loveland. With that four day gap, the Loveland location, plus some kind of recent ad posted related to her, it does all seem fishy.

  10. #26431
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    An older guy I work with, who's also in the hobby, told me she cash and dashed him. He reads the boards but doesn't have an account because he's worried about his wife finding out he's on here or something like that. I'm only posting this because I believe him and from the few times I've reached out to her I've gotten nothing but red flags. Knowing what I know I'd avoid her. Someone else may have info that I don't so if they want to chime in I'm all ears as well.

    RR.
    I will cosign everything you said.

    I also have Never seen her but I know people who have an no one has ever said Anything good about her!

  11. #26430

    Kat / fun whatever she goes by

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWad  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give a recommendation for Kat? Her new pics make me drool a little bit. I love a tall skinny woman in stockings!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118865034
    An older guy I work with, who's also in the hobby, told me she cash and dashed him. He reads the boards but doesn't have an account because he's worried about his wife finding out he's on here or something like that. I'm only posting this because I believe him and from the few times I've reached out to her I've gotten nothing but red flags. Knowing what I know I'd avoid her. Someone else may have info that I don't so if they want to chime in I'm all ears as well.

    RR.

  12. #26429

    Kat?

    Can anyone give a recommendation for Kat? Her new pics make me drool a little bit. I love a tall skinny woman in stockings!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118865034

  13. #26428

    Bailey

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #26427

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Great hygiene. A short kiss, then she straddled and rode me, then we did doggy. I recommend highly!
    Your post is useless without a link and relevant info.

  15. #26426

    Smash-Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    I don't know—link is now dead. I should've taken screenshot when it was up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape