Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 33445
-
02-07-23 16:14 #26200Forum Advertiser

Posts: 65Hunter
Thanks for letting the gentlemen down here know! I look forward to meeting some of them.
Originally Posted by Arish
[View Original Post]
XOX.
Hunter.
-
02-07-23 12:55 #26199Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bunny
I saw Bunny again recently. No change from my initial visit in terms of location, timely communications, etc.
Went with just BBBJ and it was off the charts good. Dare say the best I ever had.
NQNS.
Here is a link to an older ad. The other one from my original post is dead.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...rvice/52229894
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 09:07 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 1Greek
Who are some of your favorite Greek providers?
-
02-07-23 07:15 #26197Senior Member

Posts: 1222Tisha or Aleisha
I'm pretty sure it was Aleisha who got caught up with the car dealer in Boone county.
She has bunked with Uncle Boone multiple times and is currently staying with Uncle Kenton.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94343850
Originally Posted by Keith71
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 06:42 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 527Saw her several years ago- she was a quality provider back then. New pics show her a lot heavier, and recent reviews are of her being spacy and unreliable.
Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan
[View Original Post]
D.
-
02-07-23 06:34 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 578Only slight experience
Once after I contacted her, she was begging me to front her for a room. I declined. Didn't try again. Hadn't heard about her run in with Uncle Boone.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:22 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks. Can't find anyone who has actually seen her.
Originally Posted by Keith71
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 19:00 #26193Senior Member

Posts: 87Tish
I believe she was recently arrested for prostitution in Boone County. Also I believe she was connected to a car dealer who was arrested for human trafficking in Boone!
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 18:15 #26192Senior Member

Posts: 265Tish or tisha
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/112885511
-
02-06-23 13:50 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 313D-pics illegal?
Not that I don't agree with the advice not to send a D-pic to the gal in question, but I don't think the things you have listed are against the law.
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
Could you point to where it says it is illegal to send a D-pic? I'm aware that it is illegal to send an unsolicited one, but I'm pretty sure that if asked for, you are within the law.
Also, asking for one would only be illegal if a minor is involved as far as I know. Again, if you know different I'd appreciate a citation.
Thanks in advance.
C.
-
02-06-23 13:16 #26190Senior Member

Posts: 28Kellie Cincinnati
I'll cross post this in the Dayton forum too since that's where I post read the most.
I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113
-
02-06-23 11:56 #26189Senior Member

Posts: 195Same here, and she had a bad sore with bandages on the back of one of her legs. A big turn off for me personally. But this was back in early 2021 when I saw her.
Originally Posted by NothinSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 11:16 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 60Jordan
Been a while, but I have seen her. She is real, and looks like her pictures, if not as good as she used to. My experience was low energy, hurry and get done and get out. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Ij123
[View Original Post]
NS.
-
02-06-23 08:13 #26187Regular Member

Posts: 24Jordan
Has anyone dreamed of her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...c/223992472629
-
02-05-23 22:51 #26186Senior Member

Posts: 233Violet. Discreet Desires of Dayton
Reached out to Kelly at DDofD and set up a meet with Violet during my recent Columbus stayover. Was interested in Violet but couldn't get any info on her. Set up was easy and she arrived at the exact time we planned. Much taller than I imagined. She is 5'8" and was wearing 4 inch heels. Had a great outfit on under her coat but I didn't let her keep it on for long. She is very attractive and her pics don't show enough. She is thin with 32 DD man mades. Fully shaved and a tight as hell body. Was impressed. Now if you know DDofD YMMV. I would not call Violet GFE necessarily. No kissing permitted. Strangely we moved right to the deed and skipped over oral although she made reference that oral on her was fine. I didn't mind because I was able to last longer. Did a bunch of positions while she got to an O. I blew a load all over her chest. We hung out for awhile and chatted. She is pretty funny and was wondering if she had any reviews. I told her this would be the first. Round 2 was both of us getting me off again. I suspect based on her comfortability and comments that more is on the table. So not GFE but I will repeat because the $$$ 25 cost was market friendly. She will pass the ToddinCincy test. Her stated age is 35 and I can believe that. Cross posting to Columbus. Posted it here because she travels to cincy.









Reply With Quote





