Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 25029
-
03-09-23 16:37 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 4545Cindy
Yes she look like her pics.
Originally Posted by BobStevens
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 13:07 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 185She still posts on EM. She posted a couple weeks back. Last and only time I saw her was in west Warwick near pep boys. That was at least 2 years back maybe 3.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Optimus Prime; 03-09-23 at 13:09. Reason: Fixed auto correction
-
03-09-23 11:37 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 88So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?
Thanks.
-
03-09-23 07:32 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 289I haven't met her yet but the texts with her have been amazingly sensible and candid. I'm looking forward to having a visit. I haven't asked about the donation yet and it sounds like it's all covered.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 07:24 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 2109Car
Valid perspective. You will probably frown upon this, but most of my mongering in recent years has been with UTRs who can't host. So it's outcall and I usually offer to pick them up because it gives us a chance to get to know each other on the way to the spot. So I sort of have to tell them what I'm driving. This is not a good approach for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. Every once in a while things go wrong, for example one girl decided to light up her crack pipe in my car. You don't expect that from a UTR but if the vetting comes up short it can happen. But I've also had many awesome experiences and amazing multi-hour dates. So, it's not a one-size-fits-all.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 06:54 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:54 #19053Senior Member

Posts: 2109Car
I tell girls what car I'm driving all the time. Often I park in their driveway. It makes them feel secure if they can see you walking out of the car and walking to their place. It can also lead to being jumped (has happened to me). So it's a judgment call but there is no perfect answer.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 15:51 #19052Senior Member

Posts: 406Priceless
I will get back to you, something came up. Brother, that was priceless. You cannot say it better than that.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 13:41 #19051Senior Member

Posts: 1406Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:48 #19050Senior Member

Posts: 487Search alexia or alexia vega.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
On stg regularly.
-
03-08-23 10:31 #19049Senior Member

Posts: 3748Chanel
She's not advertising now, but I've been told she's currently active, in the Warwick area, private house. Possibly on hard drugs, but no thugs. I inseminated her a few times for the 100 half hour rate. G-rated pic attached. For my review and 3 year old XXX pictures, including the huge all-natural torpedo-shaped cows udders, which are the best features, see my post #427, here:
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
-
03-08-23 10:12 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 1406Georgette
Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
-
03-08-23 10:04 #19047Senior Member

Posts: 3748Menu and price, please? Did you fuck her raw? Has anybody? And how is she with DFK?
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 00:19 #19046Senior Member

Posts: 41Any Spanish recommendations
I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
-
03-08-23 00:15 #19045Senior Member

Posts: 211What was the magic word you used. I have been trying her but no reply. Any advise? Cheers.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




