Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.

    Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?

    Thanks.

  2. #19056
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    I haven't met her yet but the texts with her have been amazingly sensible and candid. I'm looking forward to having a visit. I haven't asked about the donation yet and it sounds like it's all covered.

  3. #19055

    Car

    Valid perspective. You will probably frown upon this, but most of my mongering in recent years has been with UTRs who can't host. So it's outcall and I usually offer to pick them up because it gives us a chance to get to know each other on the way to the spot. So I sort of have to tell them what I'm driving. This is not a good approach for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. Every once in a while things go wrong, for example one girl decided to light up her crack pipe in my car. You don't expect that from a UTR but if the vetting comes up short it can happen. But I've also had many awesome experiences and amazing multi-hour dates. So, it's not a one-size-fits-all.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.

  4. #19054
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I tell girls what car I'm driving all the time. Often I park in their driveway. It makes them feel secure if they can see you walking out of the car and walking to their place. It can also lead to being jumped (has happened to me). So it's a judgment call but there is no perfect answer.
    Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.

  5. #19053

    Car

    I tell girls what car I'm driving all the time. Often I park in their driveway. It makes them feel secure if they can see you walking out of the car and walking to their place. It can also lead to being jumped (has happened to me). So it's a judgment call but there is no perfect answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.

  6. #19052

    Priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.
    I will get back to you, something came up. Brother, that was priceless. You cannot say it better than that.

  7. #19051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.

  8. #19050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
    Search alexia or alexia vega.

    On stg regularly.

  9. #19049

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
    She's not advertising now, but I've been told she's currently active, in the Warwick area, private house. Possibly on hard drugs, but no thugs. I inseminated her a few times for the 100 half hour rate. G-rated pic attached. For my review and 3 year old XXX pictures, including the huge all-natural torpedo-shaped cows udders, which are the best features, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-110.jpeg‎  

  10. #19048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Georgette

    Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails georgette.jpeg‎  

  11. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    Menu and price, please? Did you fuck her raw? Has anybody? And how is she with DFK?

  12. #19046

    Any Spanish recommendations

    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?

  13. #19045
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    What was the magic word you used. I have been trying her but no reply. Any advise? Cheers.

  14. #19044

    Went to see Cindy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.

  15. #19043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She's a pig. Unattractive is an understatement. She blew me last summer, I made a mistake and put a few fingers in her. Nasty stench. I don't know why I went to see her. I'm very picky, stick to mostly utr now.
    To each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape