Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 31601
-
03-09-23 08:41 #24191Senior Member

Posts: 29Link
Where con I find her?
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 23:30 #24190Senior Member

Posts: 139Jodie!
Saw Jodie last week, and to my surprise she's doing doubles with a young lady (late20-30's). Had a fun time. She is still fantastic as always. Never a bad time for me. Hr for $$ for doubles.
-
03-08-23 17:27 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 625Tried to see her today and she stood me up. She's on the no-fly list, wasted an hour my day.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:11 #24188Senior Member

Posts: 215Amber
Does anyone know Amber? Didn't find much while searching.
Amber: https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/941895238720.
-
03-08-23 14:04 #24187Senior Member

Posts: 337Riley / Bree
Anyone hear from Riley / Bree lately. She seems to have dropped off the radar and I'm hoping that means she made it to detox.
-
03-08-23 13:52 #24186Senior Member

Posts: 1121She quoted me 150 hh,300 h and extra. 6 if I want BBBJ. I passed.
Originally Posted by IDKMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 13:41 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 113I saw Gigi back in 2021. Very nice lady. Fake fits that are hard as a rock. Great BBBJ that I think included swallow. Rates are astronomical.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 09:02 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 52Colonial
Sorry. Dean and 50.
Originally Posted by Barcawala
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 20:01 #24183Regular Member

Posts: 8Donations?
I've seen a comment saying she's a little pricey on her LC ad. Do you mind sharing what the donation was?
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 10:13 #24182Senior Member

Posts: 1902No, Flat rate. That is one of the many positive attributes of MM.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 09:51 #24181Senior Member

Posts: 460Do you tip?
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 08:13 #24180Senior Member

Posts: 746MM is Milk Massage, you don't need a link. Donation is always the same. Flat rate, $200.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 07:59 #24179Senior Member

Posts: 884Is there a link, what was the donation?
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 04:05 #24178Senior Member

Posts: 29Digits or link
I seen Eva before but I don't know if is the same one, if you have a link to stop by and visit her would be great appreciated.
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 23:50 #24177Senior Member

Posts: 119Angelina XXX
Saw Angelina a few weeks back when she came in town. First time I have ever been with girl from a porn I've enjoyed before. I wanted to see her before, but our scheduling didn't work, but I recalled how good her comms were and saved her for later, and glad I did.
At your average IDrive establishment. She is the girl in the photos and porn, but older of course, probably 30's. She is naturally beautiful, same tattoos I expected, very clean, professional, sweet and sexy. She has a hard body and bolt ons which were obvious. She kind of just started by dropping clothes and I was like uh oh here comes mechanical, but then we DFK and things got fun, unfortunately I was told no daty, but that's no biggie to me, but wanted to. After good foreplay, she put the bag on, doggie, cg but then her knees hurt, to mish. Only thing was she started to get tired and said cum baby which I find annoying, but knew I like DFK and continued to, I was already almost there.
Finished up, very solid provider, perhaps YMMV.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/2908349











Reply With Quote



