Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24227

    Riley / Bree

    Anyone hear from Riley / Bree lately. She seems to have dropped off the radar and I'm hoping that means she made it to detox.

  2. #24226
    Quote Originally Posted by IDKMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a comment saying she's a little pricey on her LC ad. Do you mind sharing what the donation was?
    She quoted me 150 hh,300 h and extra. 6 if I want BBBJ. I passed.

  3. #24225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/summerfun

    So after reading where several people were asking about musclular women, I started looking around and came across GIGI on tryst. Decided to give her a go. Checked out her OF page to get a better idea of what to expect. Made the date and arrived at her decent incall location. She is a very fit woman and pleasant to talk with. We sat and got acquainted for a few then off to the room for fun time.

    She is a big kisser and really enjoys that, DFK, LFK, she is good with BBBJ and gets vocal while performing. As a side note, she is a squirter, so be prepared, didn't know going in and wasn't a big deal, just a bit of a surprise when it happened. She was good with BBFS, but no CIP. IMHO she didn't seem as interested in FS as she was in BBBJ and having her pussy rubbed. Rubbing seemed to really get her off more than the penetration did, but either way. She is good in CG but finished BBBJCIM. An overall enjoyable time for sure. Her voice is a little deeper and rougher than expected, you can hear it on her OF when she talks.

    Overall, I don't think I would repeat due to the higher cost of entertainment, but enjoyable none the less. It is important to note she says she only entertains one person per day. If I had to guess, she is between 60-65 ish, so if you like a squirting GILF with a great body and a nice set of man made bolt ons. She might be your girl. Crossed one of the bucket list.

    Stay safe and enjoy.

    Gil.
    I saw Gigi back in 2021. Very nice lady. Fake fits that are hard as a rock. Great BBBJ that I think included swallow. Rates are astronomical.

  4. #24224

    Colonial

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcawala  [View Original Post]
    Dean and 40? Or Dean and 50.

    Thanks.
    Sorry. Dean and 50.

  5. #24223

    Donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    I have been lazy about giving back on here so I am trying to step up my game guys.

    Been wanting to see her awhile and so I dreamt about it. Incalls make me a bit nervous unless I've done my homework, which I did here as she had nice reviews and I must say from the second she opened the door I knew I was in for a treat. She is exactly what I expected, was dancing and smiling. She is a sweetheart.

    We started LFK immediately even before we spoke to particulars. Did the half GFE and was amazing, FIV, BBBJ (which wasn't the best ever, but got the job done), and a little FIA. She was super clean, no smell, nice safe hotel near the parks. She gave me a nice lap dance, we both then got comfortable, then to CG, mish, and then finished on her awesome tatas. I will definitely see her again and she leaves Tuesday this week I believe, but seems to come here every few weeks.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2314145
    I've seen a comment saying she's a little pricey on her LC ad. Do you mind sharing what the donation was?

  6. #24222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Do you tip?
    No, Flat rate. That is one of the many positive attributes of MM.

  7. #24221
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    MM is Milk Massage, you don't need a link. Donation is always the same. Flat rate, $200.
    Do you tip?

  8. #24220
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link, what was the donation?
    MM is Milk Massage, you don't need a link. Donation is always the same. Flat rate, $200.

  9. #24219
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today And saw Eva. As noted she is small and loves DFK. We went off to the shower and same script but amazing none the less. Back in the room all positions were covered and I ended with bbbjws. I would definitely recommend. Carry on fellas.
    Is there a link, what was the donation?

  10. #24218

    Digits or link

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today And saw Eva. As noted she is small and loves DFK. We went off to the shower and same script but amazing none the less. Back in the room all positions were covered and I ended with bbbjws. I would definitely recommend. Carry on fellas.
    I seen Eva before but I don't know if is the same one, if you have a link to stop by and visit her would be great appreciated.

  11. #24217

    Angelina XXX

    Saw Angelina a few weeks back when she came in town. First time I have ever been with girl from a porn I've enjoyed before. I wanted to see her before, but our scheduling didn't work, but I recalled how good her comms were and saved her for later, and glad I did.

    At your average IDrive establishment. She is the girl in the photos and porn, but older of course, probably 30's. She is naturally beautiful, same tattoos I expected, very clean, professional, sweet and sexy. She has a hard body and bolt ons which were obvious. She kind of just started by dropping clothes and I was like uh oh here comes mechanical, but then we DFK and things got fun, unfortunately I was told no daty, but that's no biggie to me, but wanted to. After good foreplay, she put the bag on, doggie, cg but then her knees hurt, to mish. Only thing was she started to get tired and said cum baby which I find annoying, but knew I like DFK and continued to, I was already almost there.

    Finished up, very solid provider, perhaps YMMV.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/2908349

  12. #24216

    Trip to Paris

    I have been lazy about giving back on here so I am trying to step up my game guys.

    Been wanting to see her awhile and so I dreamt about it. Incalls make me a bit nervous unless I've done my homework, which I did here as she had nice reviews and I must say from the second she opened the door I knew I was in for a treat. She is exactly what I expected, was dancing and smiling. She is a sweetheart.

    We started LFK immediately even before we spoke to particulars. Did the half GFE and was amazing, FIV, BBBJ (which wasn't the best ever, but got the job done), and a little FIA. She was super clean, no smell, nice safe hotel near the parks. She gave me a nice lap dance, we both then got comfortable, then to CG, mish, and then finished on her awesome tatas. I will definitely see her again and she leaves Tuesday this week I believe, but seems to come here every few weeks.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2314145

  13. #24215

    Mm

    Stopped in today And saw Eva. As noted she is small and loves DFK. We went off to the shower and same script but amazing none the less. Back in the room all positions were covered and I ended with bbbjws. I would definitely recommend. Carry on fellas.

  14. #24214
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyO  [View Original Post]
    Said her name was Summer but not the one I've seen posted here.

    Picked her up on east side by Dean and 40. Was very nice, smelled great and gave a fantastic BBBJCIM.

    Anyone have any other feedback before I go further with her?

    Scotty.
    That's good ole Summer, formerly known as Marilyn. She was doing cardate BBBJ near DT about 4 years ago before she moved over by the airport. She had an apt and gave crappy massages with BBBJ at the end. She had terrible reviews but honestly I've been seeing her for a 40 coin BBBJ for years and she's never done me wrong. Her attitude can be a bit off putting but the head is pretty decent. She moved over to the east side last time I spoke to her but said her housing situation was unstable. That was 2 weeks ago. She's a swallower BTW.

  15. #24213

    Re-Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyO  [View Original Post]
    Said her name was Summer but not the one I've seen posted here.

    Picked her up on east side by Dean and 40. Was very nice, smelled great and gave a fantastic BBBJCIM.

    Anyone have any other feedback before I go further with her?

    Scotty.
    Dean and 40? Or Dean and 50.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape