Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17926

    Emilia

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/9b6d...e-8d0a1b614093

  2. #17925

    "Issue" with Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing by getting out of there. You saved not only your money but possibly your life as well.

    I was going to recommend that you consider Shannon Love, whom I saw in Springfield about 14 months ago. She's white, curvy, probably around 30, with lots of tattoos. I had a nice non-GFE session with her; she can be good when you catch her sober. However, it appears she's taken down her ad and left town. You'll have to check the forum and see who else is available and recommended.
    From the handful of her ads I've seen she has a "NBA policy" (or at least had), I'm not allowed to see her.

    I'll keep an eye out and come back here for any suggestions from time to time.

  3. #17924

    Woodbridge ACS

    I had a dream with https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22945582.html at the Woodbridge location. Beautiful early 30 with B cup and big nipples. Her shaved kitty was tight and the Daty was wet as she really got into it. We finished doggy and that was enough for me as I came quickly. Damage for 1/2 h was $. 40.

  4. #17923

    Tall Kelly reloaded

    Went to see Tall Kelly today; it was my second visit. The first was fun but a bit limited in services so I wanted to see if she opened up on a repeat. Unfortunately not.

    Initially texted and called her on Tuesday morning (as that is my day out west) but heard crickets. I suspected she might be pissed that I lost a rubber inside her pussy on the first visit but I texted again this morning and she was all happy to hear from me. I suspect she is working without a handler and was just busy that day.

    So I arrive to a completely dark room and she was bubbly as usual. We greeted and chatted for a bit while I rubbed those beautiful tits. I laid the donation on the desk and when she picked it up and counted she said is was short. The room was still too fucking dark to see so I turned on the desk light and pointed out the twenty still on the desk. She said sorry and immediately trained the light off. So much for asking her to fuck with the lights on.

    Tried to chat with my translate app but she didn't recognize Russian or Chinese Mandarin so we were stuck with communication in her ten words or broken English. She says "mom Chinese, dad Mongolian" but I suspect she understands more English than she lets on.

    Naked and on the bed she starts with BBJ and pulls out a mini vibrator and stuffs it up my crotch and I'm worried she going to stick it up my ass but only uses it on my balls. After 3 minutes she puts on a hat and rolls over and says fuck me. I instead go down on her and she likes it but after 5 min of DATY she pulls away and says fuck me. She really can take a pounding but her sex talk needs more work. She kept repeating "fuck Kelly pussy" and "everybody fuck Kelly pussy". I change it up with K9 and standing Mish and after about 10 she says "you fuck too long".

    She motions for me to lay down for what I believe is a session go CG with those tits bouncing in my face but when I lay on my back she yanks the rubber off and starts with a HJ. I say hell no and point to get a new rubber. I roll her over on her back and throw those ankles over my shoulders and go to pound town before blowing. Same as before no kissing face or tits but after the act and we are cleaning up she is all GFE and friendly wanting to hug and pecks on the lips.

    To wrap the visit up, see has a super hot body and is good to just straight fuck but beyond that her services are limited. Honestly I have gotten more satisfaction from ACS Granny Smile; who at least provides you with an excellent BBBJ with ball licking and BBFSCIP with the lights on for the same price point. I might go back to replace a 20 min gym session if I just want to pound some good pussy but it won't be anytime soon.

    YMMV.

  5. #17922

    That's her alright

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944
    Yes that's her with very done up and filtered pics. I don't think anyone recommends seeing her.

  6. #17921

    Speaking of Listcrawler

    Are there any legitimate providers on the 40+ section of Listcrawler? Every ad seems to have red flags of not posting a specific location or review of old posts, which shows multiple posts in different areas on same day.

    Are any legitimate or is that section a waste of time?

  7. #17920

    Hunter

    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944

  8. #17919

    No response last night

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Search here for reviews and listcrawler for contact.

    Very good reasonably priced experience.
    I was down in Nova last night and decided to text her see if we could set something up. I could see the texts were being read but I was getting no reply. Oh well maybe next time.

  9. #17918

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    This one right here is perfect. I've actually seen her a few times and she's in town for a few days. I saw her earlier today. Nice slim frame. Sexy big tits. Everything is covered, but you forget that you have protection on. She gives great head and really gets into it too. And oh. She looks exactly like her pics too. I saw her for 120 qv. Was able to make video for a little extra. Sometimes she has a stand to put your camera on, but I prefer to hold mine for some nice POV style action. I plan on seeing her again. Treat her well fellas!

    https://callescort.org/707-631-4087
    Thanks DMV, caught her after your report. Nice little bubble on her, great body too. She tried to rush me so I had to hit that ass in turbo speed.

  10. #17917

    Reign

    Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868

  11. #17916

    Rikki Anne or Butterfly

    Anyone experienced this one yet? Listed as Rikki Anne and went by Butterfly when she was in MD. Looks familiar but my oldtimers is kicking in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/118235167

  12. #17915

    I understand!

    I've heard there is no GFE stuff at all & I'm glad I don't need GFE stuff to have a great time.

    Different strokes for different folks.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Is more available for a tip? I hate non-GFE, ideally looking for bare everything but I get that BBFS is rare. If there's no kissing or BBBJ though, I can't do it.

  13. #17914
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Judy is Chinese. I've done some shopping with her. English is very limited. She's a vegan. She's in her late 30's early 40's would be my guess. If you like Asian women, she's definitely worth a visit. Donations have gone up because of inflation. She can rush at times because she's got someone else waiting. She had her implants taken out and she is still a little self-conscious, but she still looks great. Love putting her in front of the mirror for doggy style. She's got a sexy kitty, and I'm always very attracted to her.
    Saw Judy before end of 2022. Two bills for BBFS CIP. She's super sweet accommodating and easy-going. Def recommend for anyone who's on the fence.

  14. #17913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you!

    I texted with them yesterday and their rate is now $200/ HH instead of the $160. And $400/ H for guys who can do 2 pops within an hour. I wish I could. But I can't anymore. LOL!

    If I was close by, I would have gone to see them to partake and especially just to make sure I would be grandfathered-in. Years ago.

    I already see a few Latinas for only $100-$140/ HH that look almost as good as they do and a few that actually do and now the 40 minute drive also doesn't seem that much fun anymore. The option was much more attractive at $160/ HH. I already have a bunch of non-Latina targets in the $200/ HH range, and they will be for every now and then hookups. Like once every 6 or so weeks.

    So reluctantly, I'm giving up my quest to visit this House.

    But guys who are closer to Alexandria and can handle a NON-GFE HH for $200 with what are going to be top-notch Latina babes should investigate. Especially if you want to see a bunch of different babes to go along with your regulars.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!
    Is more available for a tip? I hate non-GFE, ideally looking for bare everything but I get that BBFS is rare. If there's no kissing or BBBJ though, I can't do it.

  15. #17912

    Gladys is back

    Search here for reviews and listcrawler for contact.

    Very good reasonably priced experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape