Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 24043
-
03-10-23 17:28 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 188That's her alright
Yes that's her with very done up and filtered pics. I don't think anyone recommends seeing her.
Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 15:48 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 401Speaking of Listcrawler
Are there any legitimate providers on the 40+ section of Listcrawler? Every ad seems to have red flags of not posting a specific location or review of old posts, which shows multiple posts in different areas on same day.
Are any legitimate or is that section a waste of time?
-
03-10-23 14:19 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 28Hunter
Hey guys,
I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944
-
03-10-23 07:55 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 100No response last night
I was down in Nova last night and decided to text her see if we could set something up. I could see the texts were being read but I was getting no reply. Oh well maybe next time.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 00:49 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 430Thanks
Thanks DMV, caught her after your report. Nice little bubble on her, great body too. She tried to rush me so I had to hit that ass in turbo speed.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 14:14 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 94Reign
Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868
-
03-09-23 13:21 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 443Rikki Anne or Butterfly
Anyone experienced this one yet? Listed as Rikki Anne and went by Butterfly when she was in MD. Looks familiar but my oldtimers is kicking in.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/118235167
-
03-09-23 10:49 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 805I understand!
I've heard there is no GFE stuff at all & I'm glad I don't need GFE stuff to have a great time.
Different strokes for different folks.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 08:43 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 41Saw Judy before end of 2022. Two bills for BBFS CIP. She's super sweet accommodating and easy-going. Def recommend for anyone who's on the fence.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 20:49 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 1026Is more available for a tip? I hate non-GFE, ideally looking for bare everything but I get that BBFS is rare. If there's no kissing or BBBJ though, I can't do it.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 15:46 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 637Gladys is back
Search here for reviews and listcrawler for contact.
Very good reasonably priced experience.
-
03-08-23 15:42 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 1065Sushi Savage Roll
That's her current number. I had a visit earlier this week. She looks the same to me as when I saw her in Dumfries last year. I didn't notice any odd behavior. She seemed very sober and clear thinking. One of the other post mentioned a bruise on her leg she might've just bumped it against the furniture or many other things.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
Called / Texted her as I was passing through Springfield. She wanted more time to get ready, told her I had to leave. We compromised on a time and I was on my way to the room. We talked a little about life. It was great to see her again. I find her to be very sexy and Beautiful. Tall and slender filipino woman. She has an amazing looking kitty. Beautiful butterfly wings and very tight. The view is fantastic when I'm working out. My visit was extremely enjoyable. Definitely going back. Her room does smell a little bit like smoke if that's an issue. Just be aware.
-
03-08-23 07:56 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 805Their Rates Went Up!
Lucky you!
I texted with them yesterday and their rate is now $200/ HH instead of the $160. And $400/ H for guys who can do 2 pops within an hour. I wish I could. But I can't anymore. LOL!
If I was close by, I would have gone to see them to partake and especially just to make sure I would be grandfathered-in. Years ago.
I already see a few Latinas for only $100-$140/ HH that look almost as good as they do and a few that actually do and now the 40 minute drive also doesn't seem that much fun anymore. The option was much more attractive at $160/ HH. I already have a bunch of non-Latina targets in the $200/ HH range, and they will be for every now and then hookups. Like once every 6 or so weeks.
So reluctantly, I'm giving up my quest to visit this House.
But guys who are closer to Alexandria and can handle a NON-GFE HH for $200 with what are going to be top-notch Latina babes should investigate. Especially if you want to see a bunch of different babes to go along with your regulars.
https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 21:18 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 1065Judy
Judy is Chinese. I've done some shopping with her. English is very limited. She's a vegan. She's in her late 30's early 40's would be my guess. If you like Asian women, she's definitely worth a visit. Donations have gone up because of inflation. She can rush at times because she's got someone else waiting. She had her implants taken out and she is still a little self-conscious, but she still looks great. Love putting her in front of the mirror for doggy style. She's got a sexy kitty, and I'm always very attracted to her.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 17:19 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 443Sophie
Current add as of 12 days ago on.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org











Reply With Quote





