Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17923

    That's her alright

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDickBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944
    Yes that's her with very done up and filtered pics. I don't think anyone recommends seeing her.

  2. #17922

    Speaking of Listcrawler

    Are there any legitimate providers on the 40+ section of Listcrawler? Every ad seems to have red flags of not posting a specific location or review of old posts, which shows multiple posts in different areas on same day.

    Are any legitimate or is that section a waste of time?

  3. #17921

    Hunter

    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if this is the Hunter to stay away from? I've RTFF, bit all the old links are not working any more so I can't compare pics. Also if anyone has any recs for a provider that is metro accessible that would be fantastic. Y'all be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...m/604465225944

  4. #17920

    No response last night

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Search here for reviews and listcrawler for contact.

    Very good reasonably priced experience.
    I was down in Nova last night and decided to text her see if we could set something up. I could see the texts were being read but I was getting no reply. Oh well maybe next time.

  5. #17919

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    This one right here is perfect. I've actually seen her a few times and she's in town for a few days. I saw her earlier today. Nice slim frame. Sexy big tits. Everything is covered, but you forget that you have protection on. She gives great head and really gets into it too. And oh. She looks exactly like her pics too. I saw her for 120 qv. Was able to make video for a little extra. Sometimes she has a stand to put your camera on, but I prefer to hold mine for some nice POV style action. I plan on seeing her again. Treat her well fellas!

    https://callescort.org/707-631-4087
    Thanks DMV, caught her after your report. Nice little bubble on her, great body too. She tried to rush me so I had to hit that ass in turbo speed.

  6. #17918

    Reign

    Anyone have experience here? Reviews on other board seem inconclusive, maybe manipulated. Search here did not bring anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/122906184868

  7. #17917

    Rikki Anne or Butterfly

    Anyone experienced this one yet? Listed as Rikki Anne and went by Butterfly when she was in MD. Looks familiar but my oldtimers is kicking in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/118235167

  8. #17916

    I understand!

    I've heard there is no GFE stuff at all & I'm glad I don't need GFE stuff to have a great time.

    Different strokes for different folks.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Is more available for a tip? I hate non-GFE, ideally looking for bare everything but I get that BBFS is rare. If there's no kissing or BBBJ though, I can't do it.

  9. #17915
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Judy is Chinese. I've done some shopping with her. English is very limited. She's a vegan. She's in her late 30's early 40's would be my guess. If you like Asian women, she's definitely worth a visit. Donations have gone up because of inflation. She can rush at times because she's got someone else waiting. She had her implants taken out and she is still a little self-conscious, but she still looks great. Love putting her in front of the mirror for doggy style. She's got a sexy kitty, and I'm always very attracted to her.
    Saw Judy before end of 2022. Two bills for BBFS CIP. She's super sweet accommodating and easy-going. Def recommend for anyone who's on the fence.

  10. #17914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you!

    I texted with them yesterday and their rate is now $200/ HH instead of the $160. And $400/ H for guys who can do 2 pops within an hour. I wish I could. But I can't anymore. LOL!

    If I was close by, I would have gone to see them to partake and especially just to make sure I would be grandfathered-in. Years ago.

    I already see a few Latinas for only $100-$140/ HH that look almost as good as they do and a few that actually do and now the 40 minute drive also doesn't seem that much fun anymore. The option was much more attractive at $160/ HH. I already have a bunch of non-Latina targets in the $200/ HH range, and they will be for every now and then hookups. Like once every 6 or so weeks.

    So reluctantly, I'm giving up my quest to visit this House.

    But guys who are closer to Alexandria and can handle a NON-GFE HH for $200 with what are going to be top-notch Latina babes should investigate. Especially if you want to see a bunch of different babes to go along with your regulars.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!
    Is more available for a tip? I hate non-GFE, ideally looking for bare everything but I get that BBFS is rare. If there's no kissing or BBBJ though, I can't do it.

  11. #17913

    Gladys is back

    Search here for reviews and listcrawler for contact.

    Very good reasonably priced experience.

  12. #17912

    Sushi Savage Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited lately on her new number from this add? Been texting someone on this number but their unable to send me a pic, so not sure if it's her. 703-5558?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/994834709643
    That's her current number. I had a visit earlier this week. She looks the same to me as when I saw her in Dumfries last year. I didn't notice any odd behavior. She seemed very sober and clear thinking. One of the other post mentioned a bruise on her leg she might've just bumped it against the furniture or many other things.

    Called / Texted her as I was passing through Springfield. She wanted more time to get ready, told her I had to leave. We compromised on a time and I was on my way to the room. We talked a little about life. It was great to see her again. I find her to be very sexy and Beautiful. Tall and slender filipino woman. She has an amazing looking kitty. Beautiful butterfly wings and very tight. The view is fantastic when I'm working out. My visit was extremely enjoyable. Definitely going back. Her room does smell a little bit like smoke if that's an issue. Just be aware.

  13. #17911

    Their Rates Went Up!

    Lucky you!

    I texted with them yesterday and their rate is now $200/ HH instead of the $160. And $400/ H for guys who can do 2 pops within an hour. I wish I could. But I can't anymore. LOL!

    If I was close by, I would have gone to see them to partake and especially just to make sure I would be grandfathered-in. Years ago.

    I already see a few Latinas for only $100-$140/ HH that look almost as good as they do and a few that actually do and now the 40 minute drive also doesn't seem that much fun anymore. The option was much more attractive at $160/ HH. I already have a bunch of non-Latina targets in the $200/ HH range, and they will be for every now and then hookups. Like once every 6 or so weeks.

    So reluctantly, I'm giving up my quest to visit this House.

    But guys who are closer to Alexandria and can handle a NON-GFE HH for $200 with what are going to be top-notch Latina babes should investigate. Especially if you want to see a bunch of different babes to go along with your regulars.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    My concern was with their attitudes b / c I heard they were even stoic at one time.

    And it seems their attitudes have improved over time. Great.

    I can loosen up any babe with the best of them since my broken basic Spanish and pantomiming will probably make them smile and even laugh- as it does way more often than not. When I meet new Latina babes for the first time. I let them know I'm a pro by motioning for them to give me a nice to meet you hug & face touch / kiss. 90% of the time, by the time I leave, we are buddies. LOL!.

  14. #17910

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Back in August, when I started this hobby, I remember seeing "Judy's" ads on bedpage. It was a different picture then from what's posted now. The old Judy looked possibly Filipina which is why I remembered it.
    Judy is Chinese. I've done some shopping with her. English is very limited. She's a vegan. She's in her late 30's early 40's would be my guess. If you like Asian women, she's definitely worth a visit. Donations have gone up because of inflation. She can rush at times because she's got someone else waiting. She had her implants taken out and she is still a little self-conscious, but she still looks great. Love putting her in front of the mirror for doggy style. She's got a sexy kitty, and I'm always very attracted to her.

  15. #17909

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    She still in the area? I haven't seen her post in a while. Her NURU was top tier.
    Current add as of 12 days ago on.

    https://callescort.org

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape