Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26213

    Kimjones4 u

    Coming to Cincy in mid March. I've seen several ladies there. Any info on (p-411) Kimjones4 u? I've read her TER reviews and she sounds fun. I just wonder age and looks. I will report back with results. Thanks guys! DHG.

  2. #26212

  3. #26211

    Smashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    The most recent posts you see on LC are from January 2022, not 2023. (Notice the date on the most recent one says "Fri. Jan. 07". Jan 7 was a Saturday this year, Friday last year.).

    According to a website called tributearchive, she died just four days later on Jan 11,2022, in Loveland. I am sure it is referring to the same Ashley in question because her middle name and birthdate are correct. So unless someone submitted false information there about her death (such as she's trying to fake it for some reason), it must be true, right?

    Has anyone heard anything about her cause of death? She couldn't have been too sick if she posted an ad just four days earlier. Must have been something sudden. And what would she have been doing in Loveland? I never knew her to be anywhere but around Butler County or Sharonville, other than the times she was in jail in Cincinnati and in rehab in Toledo, until she got arrested at that hotel in Blue Ash near the end.

    SnarkDog, what did you see in that ad you linked which no longer exists? Based on the number string at the end of the url, that was a recent ad from just the last few days.

    West Chester / Sharonville people don't generally hang out in Loveland. With that four day gap, the Loveland location, plus some kind of recent ad posted related to her, it does all seem fishy.

  4. #26210
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    An older guy I work with, who's also in the hobby, told me she cash and dashed him. He reads the boards but doesn't have an account because he's worried about his wife finding out he's on here or something like that. I'm only posting this because I believe him and from the few times I've reached out to her I've gotten nothing but red flags. Knowing what I know I'd avoid her. Someone else may have info that I don't so if they want to chime in I'm all ears as well.

    RR.
    I will cosign everything you said.

    I also have Never seen her but I know people who have an no one has ever said Anything good about her!

  5. #26209

    Kat / fun whatever she goes by

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWad  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give a recommendation for Kat? Her new pics make me drool a little bit. I love a tall skinny woman in stockings!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118865034
    An older guy I work with, who's also in the hobby, told me she cash and dashed him. He reads the boards but doesn't have an account because he's worried about his wife finding out he's on here or something like that. I'm only posting this because I believe him and from the few times I've reached out to her I've gotten nothing but red flags. Knowing what I know I'd avoid her. Someone else may have info that I don't so if they want to chime in I'm all ears as well.

    RR.

  6. #26208

    Kat?

    Can anyone give a recommendation for Kat? Her new pics make me drool a little bit. I love a tall skinny woman in stockings!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118865034

  7. #26207

    Bailey

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #26206

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    Great hygiene. A short kiss, then she straddled and rode me, then we did doggy. I recommend highly!
    Your post is useless without a link and relevant info.

  9. #26205

    Smash-Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    I don't know—link is now dead. I should've taken screenshot when it was up.

  10. #26204

    Eros verified

    Was thinking about treating myself to an eros girl can't find much info on them any one have experiance with them I see the eros verified thing just don't want to risk a run in with LEO.

  11. #26203

    Bailey

    Great hygiene. A short kiss, then she straddled and rode me, then we did doggy. I recommend highly!

  12. #26202

    Link is not in service

    Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?

    TYIA.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Smashley is back from the grave:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118839501

  13. #26201

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in her. How old would you guess she is? Thanks.
    40 something.

  14. #26200
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    I had a very nice visit with Taylor Nikole yesterday in a nice incall location in Florence. She has a killer spinner body and paid attention to me for the entire hour. That view from reverse cowgirl and the way she rides is amazing. I will definitely repeat. Communications was on point from start to finish.
    I'm very interested in her. How old would you guess she is? Thanks.

  15. #26199
    Quote Originally Posted by AroundCincy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/134262037/5025318067

    I asked he for a validation photo if she was willing. She said I have a video. Sent me a video of her saying " I am real" she looked 35-40 in the video.

    WORST part was someone in the background saying "cause he think I am not real", I have no IDEA why someone would be talking int he background other than a sting.

    I would just stay away.
    Don't go to see this chick! I set up an appt with her and she gave me an address which is on the west side bottom of Harrison avenue like you are going to I - 75. As I am asking for rate she quotes 130 for a qv, then I could ter with 120 and I hear a dude I the background say that's cool. I get to the address and it's a freaking trap house! LOL. One black dude parked behind me and entered the same exact building. Me valuing my only life and not wanting to end up dead in some dumpster somewhere passed and left. She is cute in these pics but I would only do an outcall. Do not do trap houses. Easy to get offend and no one would ever find you. My warning g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape