Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 33433
-
03-08-23 18:52 #26428Senior Member

Posts: 260Bailey
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-08-23 18:49 #26427Senior Member

Posts: 451Bailey
Your post is useless without a link and relevant info.
Originally Posted by Jjj9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 18:48 #26426Senior Member

Posts: 451Smash-Ghost
I don't know—link is now dead. I should've taken screenshot when it was up.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:21 #26425Senior Member

Posts: 66Eros verified
Was thinking about treating myself to an eros girl can't find much info on them any one have experiance with them I see the eros verified thing just don't want to risk a run in with LEO.
-
03-08-23 17:17 #26424Senior Member

Posts: 116Bailey
Great hygiene. A short kiss, then she straddled and rode me, then we did doggy. I recommend highly!
-
03-08-23 14:21 #26423Senior Member

Posts: 112Link is not in service
Thanks for the post. I do see a post when searching LC from Jan 23 but it is dead and this one leads nowhere. Is she using her 9286 or 9573 #?
TYIA.
SOCA.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 12:10 #26422Senior Member

Posts: 154Taylor Nikole
40 something.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:51 #26421Senior Member

Posts: 387I'm very interested in her. How old would you guess she is? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:24 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 195Don't go to see this chick! I set up an appt with her and she gave me an address which is on the west side bottom of Harrison avenue like you are going to I - 75. As I am asking for rate she quotes 130 for a qv, then I could ter with 120 and I hear a dude I the background say that's cool. I get to the address and it's a freaking trap house! LOL. One black dude parked behind me and entered the same exact building. Me valuing my only life and not wanting to end up dead in some dumpster somewhere passed and left. She is cute in these pics but I would only do an outcall. Do not do trap houses. Easy to get offend and no one would ever find you. My warning g.
Originally Posted by AroundCincy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 07:57 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 451Beware of Ghosts!
Looks like Smashley is back from the grave:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/118839501
-
03-07-23 23:06 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 39Nice dream
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/117466141 I had a good dream with this one. For most part pics are accurate. Everything but greek is offered. She has 2 dogs but they won't bother you. She locks bedroom door. Bed is small. Very friendly to talk 2. Neighborhood not the best but I had no problem.
-
03-07-23 22:40 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 39I seen her last night. Qv. Breast are nice and she was really nice to talk with. She has 2 dogs but they stay in separate room. I enjoyed my visit. No Greek.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 22:17 #26416Regular Member

Posts: 18Danileigh
To clarify for those unfamiliar, the Fairmont neighborhood is west of Beekman Street, south of Westwood Northern Blvd, and north of Harrison Ave.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
I exchanged a few texts with her and got this:
Quoted same 140 hr 200 hr rates, 5'7" tall, hours of operation answer was "varies".
When I said "I will want to swap pics for not LEO verification" she sent a selfie (not in her ad) wearing a long sleeve shirt. I replied is was not what I was expecting. Is it possible that she is so new to the business that she didn't understand what I was asking her for?
Being new to this myself, what has to be in the pic to make it across the LEO line? Are nipples enough? How about a crotch shot but with legs tight so that all you can tell is if the Bush has been removed or not? Or does it have to show the kitty lips / crack? Thanks in advance.
-
03-07-23 20:54 #26415Senior Member

Posts: 919Texted and got a response. Said she could only do incall hhr and qv because of kids. 150 for hhr. Sent me an address on a street around Harrison and Queen City. House looked pretty run down. I declined. Still not saying its the lady in the ad but I suspect it is.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 20:10 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 919https://callescort.org/502-531-8067
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
Found this additional ad with a lot more pics. Ones with long hair seem to be older pics. One does appear to be in the Cinti area with her I assume two kids. Tineye came up with nothing. I sent a text, no response yet.











Reply With Quote





