The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11905

    Rates

    I did a quick unscientific rate check on p411. Added up all the hourly rates on the first page of STL p411 and divided by the number of providers on the page (25). The average was $580. Yes it's crazy. I asked a touring provider about these rates and she said her rates are going up because she's not getting near the bookings she used to get and associated costs of traveling is skyrocketing. I understand increased costs forcing prices up, but the other reason (fewer bookings) kind of goes against supply and demand. But if you've had to buy a vehicle in the last year you've experienced this same phenomenon. I guess we're all wondering when or if the rate increase bubble will burst.

  2. #11904
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is fantastic, I'd recommend her any time. She's a top tier GFE type with bbj no quit and swallow.
    I appreciated the feedback. Dug a little deeper and I guess she used to BBFS. Someone was complaining that she's not BBFS anymore. I also found her instagram page and holy moly. That girls a ten+. Hope I'm not too late to the party.

  3. #11903
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    She's always been really good looking and I always liked the curves but she's leaned out in a really sexy way!

    Still a stunner!
    I liked her curves but a leaner destiny along with those fantastic tits would only make that experience that much better. Thank you sir.

  4. #11902

    Ramona on Eros

    Has any one seen this lady who advertise on Eros as Escort / Fetish & Fantasy?

    Any reviews / recommendations?

    She has local 314 area code and she is Eros verified.

    https://fetish.eros.com/missouri/st_...es/3353941.htm#.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3941.htm?cat=1#.

  5. #11901

    Krissi on rubmd. Com

    Anyone have info on Krissi? Sorry, don't know how to share the link.

    She's local, blond with a great bod. On tryst as well.

  6. #11900

    Personals

    Mostly fakes, but there's a few real ones here. Some of the fake ads are interesting at least.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/46/1/1

  7. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Is Pro Lux worth a visit? Brea in particular? Thanks for any help in advance!
    They are up to 4 providers, but some previous requests have generated no responses.

    Brea is great but no FS, would like to hear from others on the other 3. Somebody is seeing them! Or there'd be gone by now.

  8. #11898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363

    Pro Lux?

    Is Pro Lux worth a visit? Brea in particular? Thanks for any help in advance!

  9. #11897

    Ashley Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Based on her modeling credentials and pictures she should be in the upper stratosphere of hourly rate. At 4 her service looks like a bargain. She's been coming to STL off and on for a decade and I've never pulled the trigger. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. There are absolutely no reviews to be found.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleytaylor
    Ashley is fantastic, I'd recommend her any time. She's a top tier GFE type with bbj no quit and swallow.

  10. #11896
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Where in the world is that the going rate?

    If I could find that in STL, I'd be all about it.
    I see plenty at that rate on Tryst and most are pretty accurate with a few exceptions here and there.

    I'm also a stickler for consistency so once I find a couple girls that I like I usually stay with them and don't venture too far outside that list.

  11. #11895
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months for me. Sweet girl and probably one of the most underrated providers in STL. Just curious, is the weight loss bad or good in your opinion?
    She's always been really good looking and I always liked the curves but she's leaned out in a really sexy way!

    Still a stunner!

  12. #11894

    Ashley Taylor

    Based on her modeling credentials and pictures she should be in the upper stratosphere of hourly rate. At 4 her service looks like a bargain. She's been coming to STL off and on for a decade and I've never pulled the trigger. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. There are absolutely no reviews to be found.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleytaylor

  13. #11893
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone cares, but old Sally who lived in Fyler and always gave two pops passed away late last year.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2755089

    https://www.newcomerstlouis.com/Obit...St%20Peters-MO

    She was fun. Seems like a lot of them passing now.
    Well, shoot. Nice lady. May she RIP.

  14. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone cares, but old Sally who lived in Fyler and always gave two pops passed away late last year.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2755089

    https://www.newcomerstlouis.com/Obit...St%20Peters-MO

    She was fun. Seems like a lot of them passing now.
    This is sad news. Only met with Sally one time but it was fun. RIP Sally.

  15. #11891
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yourbabygirl

    Has anyone seen Mercedes?
    Contacted but got 0 response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape