Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 8271
-
03-15-23 09:33 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 99We don't know for sure. Fingers crossed She can. I miss her in the Pandoras setting.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 07:51 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 444Or not
She had some issued with her dancer license and will not be at Pandora's on Wednesday.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 15:59 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 444Making a return
Lola is coming back to Pandora's. Stating she'll be there Wednesday 03/15 right at opening.
-
03-12-23 15:48 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 261Faith
Hooked up with Faith on Friday night.
Grabbed my sweats and she liked what she found.
Rough doggie in VIP room. 15 minutes. 250.
-
03-12-23 15:24 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 987I don't recognize her from kittens or Pandora's.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:57 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 118Unnamed stripper at unnamed strip club.
If you'd tell us which club you saw her, which year (s), and her stage name, maybe you'll get some responses. Her face isn't even visible until the one minute mark in the video. I don't recognize her.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 12:32 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 116Stripper on video
Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.
https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
-
03-10-23 01:35 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 448LOL! Ok, they've got to keep the marquee lights on somehow.
Originally Posted by QuickDip
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 19:36 #4768Regular Member

Posts: 12Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 10:55 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 159Likes it rough and dirty talks so all good.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 01:12 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 92She complimented but didn't like my big wang though. Maybe because it was end of shift for her. She tried most of the time to slide externally.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
YMMV as usual mantra, but personally I'm not going to repeat with her.
Others may like her type more than I did (45-50 yo Latina, with big fake boobs, not fat but flat ass).
She does like big wallets, which I didn't bring with me today.
-
03-08-23 18:45 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 440Expensive 22 bucks day or night. Real bummer when you pay and there are only 3 ladies there.
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
No matinee entrance fees.
-
03-08-23 18:39 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 448I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 18:36 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 90Fees
Any entrance fees for any of those places?
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:20 #4762Regular Member

Posts: 1Best Seattle Days Shift
Kittens is by far the best day shift in Seattle I have been to so far. I travel to Washington for work been to a handful of clubs and it never disappoints. Good variety of hot girls. Private rooms are where it's at. I haven't been scammed yet knock on wood. I have a few good girls I like to see there. DJ plays good music.











Reply With Quote





