Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 551 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4791

    It'll be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    We don't know for sure. Fingers crossed She can. I miss her in the Pandoras setting.
    She'll be back at Pandoras eventually, but just not sure when.

    That Wednesday dayshift is already perhaps the best around. She'll have major competition.

  2. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She had some issued with her dancer license and will not be at Pandora's on Wednesday.
    We don't know for sure. Fingers crossed She can. I miss her in the Pandoras setting.

  3. #4789

    Or not

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Lola is coming back to Pandora's. Stating she'll be there Wednesday 03/15 right at opening.
    She had some issued with her dancer license and will not be at Pandora's on Wednesday.

  4. #4788

    Making a return

    Lola is coming back to Pandora's. Stating she'll be there Wednesday 03/15 right at opening.

  5. #4787

    Faith

    Hooked up with Faith on Friday night.

    Grabbed my sweats and she liked what she found.

    Rough doggie in VIP room. 15 minutes. 250.

  6. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I don't recognize her from kittens or Pandora's.

  7. #4785

    Unnamed stripper at unnamed strip club.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    If you'd tell us which club you saw her, which year (s), and her stage name, maybe you'll get some responses. Her face isn't even visible until the one minute mark in the video. I don't recognize her.

  8. #4784

    Stripper on video

    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00

  9. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickDip  [View Original Post]
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.
    LOL! Ok, they've got to keep the marquee lights on somehow.

  10. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.

  11. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Her blowjobs hurt.
    Likes it rough and dirty talks so all good.

  12. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    She (and most women) like big wallets!
    She complimented but didn't like my big wang though. Maybe because it was end of shift for her. She tried most of the time to slide externally.

    YMMV as usual mantra, but personally I'm not going to repeat with her.

    Others may like her type more than I did (45-50 yo Latina, with big fake boobs, not fat but flat ass).

    She does like big wallets, which I didn't bring with me today.

  13. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    Expensive 22 bucks day or night. Real bummer when you pay and there are only 3 ladies there.

    No matinee entrance fees.

  14. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.

  15. #4777

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    It depends what you are after. If you want the hottest ladies, my recommendation would be Rick's. If you want a very decent chance at extras, try Pandora's. If you want a slightly less decent chance of extras but a bigger place, try Kitten's. Both Kitten's and Pandora's have bars next door. For extras, day shift is best. Never pay for dances in advance. Have fun.
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape