Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 550 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4770

    Stripper on video

    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00

  2. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickDip  [View Original Post]
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.
    LOL! Ok, they've got to keep the marquee lights on somehow.

  3. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.

  4. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Her blowjobs hurt.
    Likes it rough and dirty talks so all good.

  5. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    She (and most women) like big wallets!
    She complimented but didn't like my big wang though. Maybe because it was end of shift for her. She tried most of the time to slide externally.

    YMMV as usual mantra, but personally I'm not going to repeat with her.

    Others may like her type more than I did (45-50 yo Latina, with big fake boobs, not fat but flat ass).

    She does like big wallets, which I didn't bring with me today.

  6. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    Expensive 22 bucks day or night. Real bummer when you pay and there are only 3 ladies there.

    No matinee entrance fees.

  7. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.

  8. #4763

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    It depends what you are after. If you want the hottest ladies, my recommendation would be Rick's. If you want a very decent chance at extras, try Pandora's. If you want a slightly less decent chance of extras but a bigger place, try Kitten's. Both Kitten's and Pandora's have bars next door. For extras, day shift is best. Never pay for dances in advance. Have fun.
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?

  9. #4762

    Best Seattle Days Shift

    Kittens is by far the best day shift in Seattle I have been to so far. I travel to Washington for work been to a handful of clubs and it never disappoints. Good variety of hot girls. Private rooms are where it's at. I haven't been scammed yet knock on wood. I have a few good girls I like to see there. DJ plays good music.

  10. #4761

    One more night in Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Here for work and I have one more night here. If you had to choose where would you go if you only had one night!

    Thanks!
    It depends what you are after. If you want the hottest ladies, my recommendation would be Rick's. If you want a very decent chance at extras, try Pandora's. If you want a slightly less decent chance of extras but a bigger place, try Kitten's. Both Kitten's and Pandora's have bars next door. For extras, day shift is best. Never pay for dances in advance. Have fun.

  11. #4760

    One night in seattle

    Here for work and I have one more night here. If you had to choose where would you go if you only had one night!

    Thanks!

  12. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to reach Samba?
    Samba does outcalls for 300. Bareback is ok.

  13. #4758

    I 2nd that opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    GPS.

    See someone else.
    GPS is right. I've had fun with Angel before for a somewhat reasonable price, but the two of them together is insane. Karina is completely unaware of how much she's actually worth, IMHO.

  14. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Karina and Angelina? From the Insta they look really hot, want to give them a shot but really don't want to get screwed by going in with high hopes and getting ripped off. Please DM if you don't want to write in public. Thank you!
    GPS.

    See someone else.

  15. #4756

    Intel on Karina and Angelina at Pans

    Any intel on Karina and Angelina? From the Insta they look really hot, want to give them a shot but really don't want to get screwed by going in with high hopes and getting ripped off. Please DM if you don't want to write in public. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape