Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 234 of 552 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She had some issued with her dancer license and will not be at Pandora's on Wednesday.
    We don't know for sure. Fingers crossed She can. I miss her in the Pandoras setting.

  2. #4775

    Or not

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Lola is coming back to Pandora's. Stating she'll be there Wednesday 03/15 right at opening.
    She had some issued with her dancer license and will not be at Pandora's on Wednesday.

  3. #4774

    Making a return

    Lola is coming back to Pandora's. Stating she'll be there Wednesday 03/15 right at opening.

  4. #4773

    Faith

    Hooked up with Faith on Friday night.

    Grabbed my sweats and she liked what she found.

    Rough doggie in VIP room. 15 minutes. 250.

  5. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I don't recognize her from kittens or Pandora's.

  6. #4771

    Unnamed stripper at unnamed strip club.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    If you'd tell us which club you saw her, which year (s), and her stage name, maybe you'll get some responses. Her face isn't even visible until the one minute mark in the video. I don't recognize her.

  7. #4770

    Stripper on video

    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00

  8. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickDip  [View Original Post]
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.
    LOL! Ok, they've got to keep the marquee lights on somehow.

  9. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.
    Reading this post made me realize that I've been getting robbed for a long time. I've been paying $10 for sodas and haven't seen a single light on in any strip club I've ever ben to.

  10. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Her blowjobs hurt.
    Likes it rough and dirty talks so all good.

  11. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    She (and most women) like big wallets!
    She complimented but didn't like my big wang though. Maybe because it was end of shift for her. She tried most of the time to slide externally.

    YMMV as usual mantra, but personally I'm not going to repeat with her.

    Others may like her type more than I did (45-50 yo Latina, with big fake boobs, not fat but flat ass).

    She does like big wallets, which I didn't bring with me today.

  12. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    Expensive 22 bucks day or night. Real bummer when you pay and there are only 3 ladies there.

    No matinee entrance fees.

  13. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?
    I believe every strip club has an entry fee along with mandatory $10 sodas. They have to keep the lights on somehow.

  14. #4763

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    It depends what you are after. If you want the hottest ladies, my recommendation would be Rick's. If you want a very decent chance at extras, try Pandora's. If you want a slightly less decent chance of extras but a bigger place, try Kitten's. Both Kitten's and Pandora's have bars next door. For extras, day shift is best. Never pay for dances in advance. Have fun.
    Any entrance fees for any of those places?

  15. #4762

    Best Seattle Days Shift

    Kittens is by far the best day shift in Seattle I have been to so far. I travel to Washington for work been to a handful of clubs and it never disappoints. Good variety of hot girls. Private rooms are where it's at. I haven't been scammed yet knock on wood. I have a few good girls I like to see there. DJ plays good music.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape