Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19064
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.

    Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?

    Thanks.
    Yes to your two questions about what's on the menu. It's her in the photos. She's below average looking but she makes up for it with her body and non-mechanical service.

    Definitely a repeat for me.

  2. #19063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Sending it to an individual / UTR might be ok. But make sure you don't use that pic on social media where it can be traced to your identity via reverse images searches and such. Sending it to an agency -- I would never because they probably store it and if they get busted (remember Ashley Madison) your info could plastered all over the internet.
    Wait Ashley Madison got busted before?

  3. #19062

    Thanks Dark.

    I feel the same way, the same idea goes into using a burner phone for contacting. I just ask because a rare provider is asking for one, and I may have to let a special opportunity pass in the name of self preservation. Hoping someone can talk me into taking a risk. LOL.

  4. #19061

    Verification pic

    Sending it to an individual / UTR might be ok. But make sure you don't use that pic on social media where it can be traced to your identity via reverse images searches and such. Sending it to an agency -- I would never because they probably store it and if they get busted (remember Ashley Madison) your info could plastered all over the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    How does everyone feel about sending a pic for verification purposes??

  5. #19060

    Question

    How does everyone feel about sending a pic for verification purposes??

  6. #19059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.

    Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?.
    Yes she look like her pics.

  7. #19058
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She's not advertising now, but I've been told she's currently active, in the Warwick area, private house. Possibly on hard drugs, but no thugs. I inseminated her a few times for the 100 half hour rate. G-rated pic attached. For my review and 3 year old XXX pictures, including the huge all-natural torpedo-shaped cows udders, which are the best features, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
    She still posts on EM. She posted a couple weeks back. Last and only time I saw her was in west Warwick near pep boys. That was at least 2 years back maybe 3.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 03-09-23 at 13:09. Reason: Fixed auto correction

  8. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    So I am guessing the face pic is accurate as well? I'm asking because google search brought up some other older face pics that are completely different, just don't want to be surprised with someone else.

    Also was BBBJ or dfk on the menu?

    Thanks.

  9. #19056
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    I haven't met her yet but the texts with her have been amazingly sensible and candid. I'm looking forward to having a visit. I haven't asked about the donation yet and it sounds like it's all covered.

  10. #19055

    Car

    Valid perspective. You will probably frown upon this, but most of my mongering in recent years has been with UTRs who can't host. So it's outcall and I usually offer to pick them up because it gives us a chance to get to know each other on the way to the spot. So I sort of have to tell them what I'm driving. This is not a good approach for the inexperienced or the faint of heart. Every once in a while things go wrong, for example one girl decided to light up her crack pipe in my car. You don't expect that from a UTR but if the vetting comes up short it can happen. But I've also had many awesome experiences and amazing multi-hour dates. So, it's not a one-size-fits-all.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.

  11. #19054
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I tell girls what car I'm driving all the time. Often I park in their driveway. It makes them feel secure if they can see you walking out of the car and walking to their place. It can also lead to being jumped (has happened to me). So it's a judgment call but there is no perfect answer.
    Hmmm. Should I make them feel secure, or avoid getting jumped? That's a pretty easy judgement call. I'll take the latter every time. May not be a perfect answer, but so far, it's kept me from getting jumped. I ALWAYS park remotely when visiting a hoe I've never met before.

  12. #19053

    Car

    I tell girls what car I'm driving all the time. Often I park in their driveway. It makes them feel secure if they can see you walking out of the car and walking to their place. It can also lead to being jumped (has happened to me). So it's a judgment call but there is no perfect answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.

  13. #19052

    Priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.
    I will get back to you, something came up. Brother, that was priceless. You cannot say it better than that.

  14. #19051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.

  15. #19050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
    Search alexia or alexia vega.

    On stg regularly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape