Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 31138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22888
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty, tall, perky & firm, extremely energetic, and very very tight! She knows what she's doing and is service oriented.

    First visit to Charlotte, please treat her well; however, enjoy her hot & lovely body!

    Be safe & heathy.

    Thanks for reading.
    Do you have a link?

  2. #22887
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal? Think she goes by Carlie, or at least that's her name on Snap. She quoted 2. 0 for HH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/298055663054
    Looks TGTBT.

  3. #22886

    Carlie?

    Anyone seen this gal? Think she goes by Carlie, or at least that's her name on Snap. She quoted 2. 0 for HH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/298055663054
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtaymju4mjk0mtu1n2jkmde2yjbhzjgznjhmmzk0yzu1yzc2nze2.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #22885

    Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty, tall, perky & firm, extremely energetic, and very very tight! She knows what she's doing and is service oriented.

    First visit to Charlotte, please treat her well; however, enjoy her hot & lovely body!

    Be safe & heathy.

    Thanks for reading.
    Thanks for the recommendation, but can you share a # and or weblink to contact?

  5. #22884
    Quote Originally Posted by Longduckdong1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Has a sexy country girl looks to her. Great petite body and large natural chest. Mouth like a Hoover and will take every drop down her throat.

    A smoker but not during sessions.
    I'd add that her body is on point but with age and smoking she's got a face like a 70 year old. I've barebacked her a couple times, but last was at least 2 years ago.

  6. #22883
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/416511702701

    Not a spinner but kinda fun and an open menu. Neighborhood off Rte 51 near Target. I reviewed her on TER, search for Samantha.
    She's got a belly like a beach ball, and these dark dead eyes that can stare a hole through steel. Other than that, big fake cans with a can-do attitude.

  7. #22882
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Topnotch K-GFE Suzie

    She's pretty, tall, perky & firm, extremely energetic, and very very tight! She knows what she's doing and is service oriented.

    First visit to Charlotte, please treat her well; however, enjoy her hot & lovely body!

    Be safe & heathy.

    Thanks for reading.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09BD4B15-E0E0-4E92-A71B-94EECCAB3FF9.jpg‎   4827122C-011C-41A8-9463-67A62A2F5FE9.jpg‎   A2128502-B5A4-4D3B-B34B-EB9A410A059D.jpeg‎  

  8. #22881
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Is there solid providers available in Indian Trail or stallings area? I am looking for some regulars so far I couldn't find anything here. Appreciate your help in advance!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/416511702701

    Not a spinner but kinda fun and an open menu. Neighborhood off Rte 51 near Target. I reviewed her on TER, search for Samantha.

  9. #22880

    She has a review on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Klusk  [View Original Post]
    If you google the phone number you'll see real photos and her old alias. Last I saw her she was out of QCE in Plaza and we had a good time. If you're looking for a more natural session be prepared to double the aforementioned rate from the previous comment.
    Ok. Review on TER.

  10. #22879
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Blaire

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Blaire Ricci? She's exactly the spinner type I like to see. She was apparently with the QCE group for a brief time but not anymore. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244
    If you google the phone number you'll see real photos and her old alias. Last I saw her she was out of QCE in Plaza and we had a good time. If you're looking for a more natural session be prepared to double the aforementioned rate from the previous comment.

  11. #22878

    Re: Blaire Ricci

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Blaire Ricci? She's exactly the spinner type I like to see. She was apparently with the QCE group for a brief time but not anymore. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244
    Re: Blaire Ricci.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244

    I have not seen her, but I read a review on anoThER site by a guy that's been around several years. Four eighty for sixty on an outcall. 8 on looks 7 on performance. 5' 7", 30 A tits. CBJ, many tattoos (? But none seen in photos?) He would see her again. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3289244_276106.jpg‎   3289244_453258.jpg‎   3289244_391811.jpg‎   3289244_311940.jpg‎  

  12. #22877

    Blaire Ricci

    Anyone seen Blaire Ricci? She's exactly the spinner type I like to see. She was apparently with the QCE group for a brief time but not anymore. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244

  13. #22876

    Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuyButCute  [View Original Post]
    Very legit. I have seen her several times. Awesome body.
    Agreed. Has a sexy country girl looks to her. Great petite body and large natural chest. Mouth like a Hoover and will take every drop down her throat.

    A smoker but not during sessions.

  14. #22875

    Becca

    For those wondering if she's out of the game. No, saw her last night and she is still as freaky as ever. Body is still tight and you still better be in shape. LOL! I asked her about why she hasn't been posting and she said she doesn't need to. Has plenty of regulars that blow up her phone daily. If you know Becca, she can pick and choose who and when she wants to see someone.

  15. #22874

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    We all realize that the demons have ruined a lot of these sweethearts. This hobby will never return to its heyday of 5-10 years ago.
    Do you think that is just here or everywhere? I don't travel like I did in 2013 so I don't know if is just here or everywhere. Also OF wasn't really a thing back then either which I would say has had a negative impact overall. I just don't know how much. I have a tripped planned for RDU in spring and I plan on seeing at least Valencia while I am there. Her prices have increased but I believe she could have gotten $400 hr back then. If I have time I hope I can find some of the college girls trying this out too. But I would like to get back to some of the cities and see how they fare now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape