Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 30341
-
03-06-23 11:23 #22091Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Topnotch K-GFE Suzie
She's pretty, tall, perky & firm, extremely energetic, and very very tight! She knows what she's doing and is service oriented.
First visit to Charlotte, please treat her well; however, enjoy her hot & lovely body!
Be safe & heathy.
Thanks for reading.
-
03-06-23 09:33 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 132https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/416511702701
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]
Not a spinner but kinda fun and an open menu. Neighborhood off Rte 51 near Target. I reviewed her on TER, search for Samantha.
-
03-05-23 21:50 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 176She has a review on TER
Ok. Review on TER.
Originally Posted by Klusk
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 15:51 #22088Regular Member

Posts: 18Blaire
If you google the phone number you'll see real photos and her old alias. Last I saw her she was out of QCE in Plaza and we had a good time. If you're looking for a more natural session be prepared to double the aforementioned rate from the previous comment.
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 12:07 #22087Senior Member

Posts: 258Re: Blaire Ricci
Re: Blaire Ricci.
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244
I have not seen her, but I read a review on anoThER site by a guy that's been around several years. Four eighty for sixty on an outcall. 8 on looks 7 on performance. 5' 7", 30 A tits. CBJ, many tattoos (? But none seen in photos?) He would see her again. Hope this helps.
-
03-05-23 11:41 #22086Senior Member

Posts: 64Blaire Ricci
Anyone seen Blaire Ricci? She's exactly the spinner type I like to see. She was apparently with the QCE group for a brief time but not anymore. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289244
-
03-05-23 10:16 #22085Senior Member

Posts: 210Laurel
Agreed. Has a sexy country girl looks to her. Great petite body and large natural chest. Mouth like a Hoover and will take every drop down her throat.
Originally Posted by OldGuyButCute
[View Original Post]
A smoker but not during sessions.
-
03-05-23 06:42 #22084Senior Member

Posts: 143Becca
For those wondering if she's out of the game. No, saw her last night and she is still as freaky as ever. Body is still tight and you still better be in shape. LOL! I asked her about why she hasn't been posting and she said she doesn't need to. Has plenty of regulars that blow up her phone daily. If you know Becca, she can pick and choose who and when she wants to see someone.
-
03-04-23 16:16 #22083Senior Member

Posts: 61Re:
Do you think that is just here or everywhere? I don't travel like I did in 2013 so I don't know if is just here or everywhere. Also OF wasn't really a thing back then either which I would say has had a negative impact overall. I just don't know how much. I have a tripped planned for RDU in spring and I plan on seeing at least Valencia while I am there. Her prices have increased but I believe she could have gotten $400 hr back then. If I have time I hope I can find some of the college girls trying this out too. But I would like to get back to some of the cities and see how they fare now.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 14:26 #22082Senior Member

Posts: 408Yeah-She has a solid look about her--too bad she's flakey.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 08:55 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 55Laurel Blooming
Very legit. I have seen her several times. Awesome body.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 08:36 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 949Typical
We all realize that the demons have ruined a lot of these sweethearts. This hobby will never return to its heyday of 5-10 years ago.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 06:56 #22079Senior Member

Posts: 573Laurel
Saw her a cpl months back and had a good time.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 01:49 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 136Erin's link
My bad. Here's her link:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3288786
-
03-04-23 00:04 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 136Erin Spinner
Like all of us, I've had a hard time finding reliable, higher end providers in Charlotte recently. I'm a fan of petite spinner types and as her name indicates, Erin definitely fits the bill. I usually only need a hh for opted for a full hour for the first meeting. Super cute girl. Hot, tight little body. She used to do spa work so that's how she treats the experience. Super professional and takes pride in what she does. Genuinely friendly.
She excused herself to put on a hot little piece of see-thru lingerie and gave me a great rub down as we got to know one another. Great covered BJ, hit it doggie (GREAT view) and missionary till I popped. She seriously gets into it.
She has some screening and she's not cheap (240,360, 420) but makes you feel like all her attention is squarely on you and for a clean, safe environment and a gorgeous girl who knows how to please, it's worth it these days.
Highly recommend. PM with any questions. Happy to answer.









Reply With Quote





