Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7473
-
03-10-23 16:18 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 99Yeah wish I didn't ask about this one. Definitely the pics. Acne probably from use. Can't get on bed, no boob play except touch and robotic head game. Room needs a deep clean especially carpet.
Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 14:35 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 167Marley
I have been under the radar for sometime but tried her out and it will be the first and last time. No where near worth what she is asking. They all have their substance issues for the most part, but she had some of the worst track marks I have seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by ChasGentlman
[View Original Post]
No thank you, continuously disappointed these days, I'm just going to stick to actual fishing. The options these days are terrible or outrageously priced.
Fish.
-
03-10-23 00:06 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 119Brown Sugar
Pulled the trigger on this one a couple days ago. She was very nice and the service was good. Looks better in person for sure. The only flaw was the hotel she was at. I think she moved since then. I would repeat. Send a pm for more details.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-1903/54722727
-
03-09-23 18:47 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 162Second Link
For the second link search the Jacksonville, Fl board for Darby. Very hood and there were some bad talk about her smell down there. Plus strap it up at all times.
Originally Posted by Incognito00
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 16:46 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 600Dude
Bro look toward the bottom of this page. Jeez. This is not difficult if you put in minimal effort.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 12:56 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 99Anybody seen her before?
-
03-07-23 17:50 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 222Forgot
She's on EB too. You can read some reviews there too.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:49 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 600Doubles
She was also advertising on STG and offering doubles with "her sister. " The other girl in the photos actually looked like it could have been her sister. Or it could have been the power of suggestion. I didn't find out.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
I've communicated with a few girls who advertise on both tryst and stg simultaneously, and for some of you beginners or those looking to save a buck, often times they have different rates for each site. Always check STG if you see someone you like on Tryst and possibly save some money.
-
03-07-23 16:17 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 222Meh
Hit or miss reviews in the CLT forum.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 05:26 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 119Bree
Anyone seen this one? She might be gone now but if someone has any good info ill keep an eye out so I can try next time.
https://tryst.link/escort/btherealunicorn
-
03-06-23 21:34 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 176She works with a friend a darker complexion but way better looking provider. I think the light skin one with freckles is the one you referring too. They use the same numbers. I didn't realize that until yesterday. LOL.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 18:59 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 99Boobs big by having kids and legs a little thick. Pear shaped for sure. Not the pics at all like you said. 27 year old Columbian. Takes a good k9. All covered and ok to please somewhat. She said here another 3 days again. Also showed her the ad and she replied oh that’s what I look like. These Columbians are popping up just like the Asians but more on menu for the most part yet still get moved around this country.
Originally Posted by DonDuke;6359136[URL
-
03-06-23 08:08 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 121At Donduke Your box is full and not accepting any private DMs.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
I normally stay in the world of the Hotel Asians. Are all these Latinas with the spanish ads a agency? Whats there normal rates?
-
03-04-23 14:24 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 176Hidden gem
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117928445
I took a chance and had a dream. Not the girl in the pictures. But nonetheless still very attractive. Slim build with good work done to the assets. Very accommodating and reasonable rates. I had a great time with this one. Will repeat. Details senior members pm me only. Not very good English but was told only here for 3 more days. Happy hunting gents.
-
03-04-23 06:53 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone Try?
Only here for 2 days wonderjng if anyone has any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117892875











Reply With Quote





