Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13126
-
03-08-23 20:32 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 645Tuesday night
Rode thru last night. Saw a couple girls out but none that really peaked my interest. I saw the jawn with a nice sexy walk near Glenwood. Pulled ahead and waited and it was the jawn Gina, she had on tights and I didn't realize she was a nice little thick white jawn LOL. We parked up and did a BJ it wasn't as good as last time because she was nodding off. She was much better sober. I have to get a room next time because I got to hit that nice little ass she got.
This is Gina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=922s
-
03-07-23 19:30 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 655I have had a few jobs in the areas around broad and olney over the past year, so I'm headed up there in the morning and leaving mid afternoon. There are definitely working girls all along Broad, but not all of them are so obvious that you notice them. It seems like they hang back till someone recognizes them, or they see someone they recognize. My play is always to park where I have a good field of view, and then take care of work phone call and such while seeing what's what. This can often drag on for 30-45 minutes, and I would always see someone get picked up. Pretty much anywhere from Windrim to Nedro, and definitely Belfield. There are a fair number of transvestites, but I only ever saw them if I was there after dark. Anyway, my observation is that if you're cruising, you'll miss most of the possibilities.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 14:36 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 223Very true. Broad and OYR have always gone in waves. Last summer was pretty decent. I do still see action further north. Fishers and by the gas station. But you make a good point, we are in a down swing.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 10:17 #10723Asshole

Posts: 399Cockadoodledoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oW9mNbMbmY
I saw this person on the ave. Take caution.
-
03-06-23 20:00 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 242Torresdale still has a small group of crackheads that been hanging around for years. Nothing worth stopping for. Howell has been pretty quiet except for the tranny that's been hanging out there. It's pretty passable at night, so be careful you don't get a surprise. Lucky for me, I'm not into tall girls and one of the other girls told me it was a dude. Orthodox has been dead for a while. Used to be a busy spot.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 16:59 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 645Its not totally dead but its fallen off dramatically even from last summer. I live in the NW part of the city so I drive thru the OYR stroll area on my way home from Kensington. Butler street used to have girls but you will be lucky to see 1 on that street now. Luzerne was where all of the girls would be either near the OYR corner or near the 10th street corner (in front of little flower) but I haven't seen anyone out there in a while. The one constant good BSW that was out there was Trina (chocolate with big lips and big titties) but I haven't seen her in months.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 14:24 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 39Torresdale
Is Torresdale dead? I haven't hit that stroll up in over a year. It used to be decent, especially for non addicts and random pickups. Must say that Kensington is just too convenient that I rarely try going out my comfort zone like I used to in the past. Summer might be a decent time to try out new places / ideas.
-
03-05-23 16:16 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 223OYR not dead
Old York Road and even North Broad are not dead, but are much more limited. Strictly BSW and usually only very late at night, like 1-4 am. Also, unlike K, not every girl on North Broad or OYR is walking, some are dealing, some are f'in missionaries trying to save the world, etc. OYR and and Broad are nice if you want a taste of that dark chocolate, but otherwise K has more variety.
Originally Posted by ActionMan609
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 14:39 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 136Went to the ave on Friday and made several passes including side streets like jasper all the way to buckius. Nothing! I don't have many days I can do this so I was sorely disappointed. It was raining though, and there was a 'blockade' of sorts of police. I'd never seen the streets look so clean before. Driving down emerald you would have thought the street cleaners had cleaned up everything as under the bridge at lehigh avenue there was only one homeless guy! Not sure where everyone goes when it rains, but aside from that one train station there were none out. It so so weird it felt like a normal person could walk there safely that night. Unfortunately that meant no talent around. This was all before 10 pm so things may have gotten better afterwards.
-
03-05-23 12:44 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 47Successful evening
Rolled through last night, picked up a healthy BSW off Castor. Thick girl, short hair. Jackson got me the usual top, good work on her end. Fed her and called it a night. Didn't catch a name, but she said she usually there late.
-
03-05-23 06:52 #10716Asshole

Posts: 399There is a lot of gossip and false rumors spreading among the SW. I take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 06:48 #10715Asshole

Posts: 399Big fat hispanic SW on atlantic
I haven't seen the big atlantic fatty in a while. I recently heard she had a nervous break down at the XXX drug store. Someone said she was freaking out saying "I can't do this anymore. " I guess she lost it and quit. I used to see her just standing there for hours and never being picked up. Sad.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 01:58 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks for sharing. Wish I was around back then.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 01:19 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 52Surprisingly the last few times I've been through OYR there's been quite a few natural born females. Although I hit that stroll as a last resort as at night it can be tough to know if the lady is a dude.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 19:15 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 645Old York Road is dead. You might see 1 or 2 out in the area but that's it.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




