Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 876 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10726

    Tuesday night

    Rode thru last night. Saw a couple girls out but none that really peaked my interest. I saw the jawn with a nice sexy walk near Glenwood. Pulled ahead and waited and it was the jawn Gina, she had on tights and I didn't realize she was a nice little thick white jawn LOL. We parked up and did a BJ it wasn't as good as last time because she was nodding off. She was much better sober. I have to get a room next time because I got to hit that nice little ass she got.

    This is Gina.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=922s

  2. #10725
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Very true. Broad and OYR have always gone in waves. Last summer was pretty decent. I do still see action further north. Fishers and by the gas station. But you make a good point, we are in a down swing.
    I have had a few jobs in the areas around broad and olney over the past year, so I'm headed up there in the morning and leaving mid afternoon. There are definitely working girls all along Broad, but not all of them are so obvious that you notice them. It seems like they hang back till someone recognizes them, or they see someone they recognize. My play is always to park where I have a good field of view, and then take care of work phone call and such while seeing what's what. This can often drag on for 30-45 minutes, and I would always see someone get picked up. Pretty much anywhere from Windrim to Nedro, and definitely Belfield. There are a fair number of transvestites, but I only ever saw them if I was there after dark. Anyway, my observation is that if you're cruising, you'll miss most of the possibilities.

  3. #10724
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Its not totally dead but its fallen off dramatically even from last summer. I live in the NW part of the city so I drive thru the OYR stroll area on my way home from Kensington. Butler street used to have girls but you will be lucky to see 1 on that street now. Luzerne was where all of the girls would be either near the OYR corner or near the 10th street corner (in front of little flower) but I haven't seen anyone out there in a while. The one constant good BSW that was out there was Trina (chocolate with big lips and big titties) but I haven't seen her in months.
    Very true. Broad and OYR have always gone in waves. Last summer was pretty decent. I do still see action further north. Fishers and by the gas station. But you make a good point, we are in a down swing.

  4. #10723

    Cockadoodledoo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oW9mNbMbmY

    I saw this person on the ave. Take caution.

  5. #10722
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Is Torresdale dead? I haven't hit that stroll up in over a year. It used to be decent, especially for non addicts and random pickups. Must say that Kensington is just too convenient that I rarely try going out my comfort zone like I used to in the past. Summer might be a decent time to try out new places / ideas.
    Torresdale still has a small group of crackheads that been hanging around for years. Nothing worth stopping for. Howell has been pretty quiet except for the tranny that's been hanging out there. It's pretty passable at night, so be careful you don't get a surprise. Lucky for me, I'm not into tall girls and one of the other girls told me it was a dude. Orthodox has been dead for a while. Used to be a busy spot.

  6. #10721
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Old York Road and even North Broad are not dead, but are much more limited. Strictly BSW and usually only very late at night, like 1-4 am. Also, unlike K, not every girl on North Broad or OYR is walking, some are dealing, some are f'in missionaries trying to save the world, etc. OYR and and Broad are nice if you want a taste of that dark chocolate, but otherwise K has more variety.
    Its not totally dead but its fallen off dramatically even from last summer. I live in the NW part of the city so I drive thru the OYR stroll area on my way home from Kensington. Butler street used to have girls but you will be lucky to see 1 on that street now. Luzerne was where all of the girls would be either near the OYR corner or near the 10th street corner (in front of little flower) but I haven't seen anyone out there in a while. The one constant good BSW that was out there was Trina (chocolate with big lips and big titties) but I haven't seen her in months.

  7. #10720

    Torresdale

    Is Torresdale dead? I haven't hit that stroll up in over a year. It used to be decent, especially for non addicts and random pickups. Must say that Kensington is just too convenient that I rarely try going out my comfort zone like I used to in the past. Summer might be a decent time to try out new places / ideas.

  8. #10719

    OYR not dead

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMan609  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly the last few times I've been through OYR there's been quite a few natural born females. Although I hit that stroll as a last resort as at night it can be tough to know if the lady is a dude.
    Old York Road and even North Broad are not dead, but are much more limited. Strictly BSW and usually only very late at night, like 1-4 am. Also, unlike K, not every girl on North Broad or OYR is walking, some are dealing, some are f'in missionaries trying to save the world, etc. OYR and and Broad are nice if you want a taste of that dark chocolate, but otherwise K has more variety.

  9. #10718
    Went to the ave on Friday and made several passes including side streets like jasper all the way to buckius. Nothing! I don't have many days I can do this so I was sorely disappointed. It was raining though, and there was a 'blockade' of sorts of police. I'd never seen the streets look so clean before. Driving down emerald you would have thought the street cleaners had cleaned up everything as under the bridge at lehigh avenue there was only one homeless guy! Not sure where everyone goes when it rains, but aside from that one train station there were none out. It so so weird it felt like a normal person could walk there safely that night. Unfortunately that meant no talent around. This was all before 10 pm so things may have gotten better afterwards.

  10. #10717

    Successful evening

    Rolled through last night, picked up a healthy BSW off Castor. Thick girl, short hair. Jackson got me the usual top, good work on her end. Fed her and called it a night. Didn't catch a name, but she said she usually there late.

  11. #10716
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I normally monger right after 5 PM but I took a client to the Flyers game so I hit K Avenue between 11 PM and midnight. It was disappointing on a number of fronts. First, there must have been 8 cop cars, each strategically placed every 4 blocks with the lights flashing up and down the length of K Ave. Never saw that before but little deters me in my hunt for a decent BJ. Pickings were real slim but I soon settled on a half way decent blonde who surprising was sporting an impressive pair of tits which you would have never guessed were there because of her bulky coat.

    Off to find a quiet place so she could show me her skill set. Gave a decent BJ at first but kept stopping due to paranoia and most likely her medication. Then she wanted to double her wages by claiming she usually uses a rubber and I was getting it bare. The last straw was when she kept asking me if I was close and that is a mood killer.

    But on my way to drop her off, she mentioned the police presence was due to a bad dude hurting SW's and they were out to catch him. She also told me there were doing a sweep of SW's giving them 90 day jail sentences in an attempt to lessen the demand by eliminating the supply. I find most SW gossip to be wide of the mark and especially given the Philly DAs anouncement that prostitution would be ignored by the police because they have higher priorities.

    Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.
    There is a lot of gossip and false rumors spreading among the SW. I take it with a grain of salt.

  12. #10715

    Big fat hispanic SW on atlantic

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.
    I haven't seen the big atlantic fatty in a while. I recently heard she had a nervous break down at the XXX drug store. Someone said she was freaking out saying "I can't do this anymore. " I guess she lost it and quit. I used to see her just standing there for hours and never being picked up. Sad.

  13. #10714
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 1980's there were literally over 1,000 SW out each night in Times Square and hundreds in NJ, Philly, etc, etc. I partook back then but being a young guy with limited income, my money would only get so much. Wish we had that kind of selection nowadays.

    https://youtu.be/Sn1ggsuE5SU
    Thanks for sharing. Wish I was around back then.

  14. #10713
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Old York Road is dead. You might see 1 or 2 out in the area but that's it.
    Surprisingly the last few times I've been through OYR there's been quite a few natural born females. Although I hit that stroll as a last resort as at night it can be tough to know if the lady is a dude.

  15. #10712
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I haven't posted in a while but I check the forums still. I haven't been to the avenue in months, but I saw people posting about things on 'old York road' and I had to google it to see what is up with that place. Is it worth checking out when Kensington is light on talent? I noticed some discussions about other cities, and I've only picked up in 3 heavy mongering areas. One was in Ohio (I believe Columbus) where the info was so good I found a BBBJ in 10 minutes. For a Jackson! The other is LA where the girls are charging 60 to 80 and they walk around like what you'd think a hooker would look like in an 80's movie. Bras and panties only etc.

    Philadelphia is a bit grimier, but there are a lot of posters here who share information so we are very fortunate. I've never been scammed in Philly (have in LA!) but I'm also more cautious in philly due to the nature of the city.

    I did pick up one girl near the 7 eleven and she was blond, long hair, lots and lots of freckles forgot her name. She looked decent and was wearing too many layers of clothes (we'll get to that later). Jackson for a toppy and two jacksons for half and half. Nice. Since it was near Christmas I tipped her extra since it was cold out. After we did the deed she took fucking forever to pull her pants back over her which frightened me as once I'm done I want to drop her off and get the hell out of there. Overall a good experience since she didn't complain or try to scam or ask for the money up front.

    I've tried torresdale according to the SW stroll maps (for those who want to find it, Forums - amateurs - SW stroll maps) and have been unable to find anything (even looked a documentary about the locals their complaining about SW's, even in that video the streets were empty).

    For those who are new to this site, welcome. Once upon a time I didn't even know you could pick girls up off the streets. I thought you're only access to this profession was backpage (that's when I started!) and I knew I'd go broke if I didn't find a cheaper option. If you are new read the rules while at home in an 'incognito' browser. Then read other people's posts, especially senior members as they've given me valuable lessons that I didn't have to learn on my own. Then one day when you try it out for yourself do not be in a rush and once again read the rules, but do not stop on a street with lots of homeless / vagrants to read this as. Well I'm pretty sure its written in the rules somewhere to be aware of dangers other than the cops and talent!

    Best of luck!
    Old York Road is dead. You might see 1 or 2 out in the area but that's it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape