Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 30341
-
03-03-23 23:36 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 136I saw her a few times a long time ago. I'm talking 2014 I think. She was a solid provider then, great body and provided good service. She got out of the game for quite a while but I think she hit some bad demons issues and that's likely what is driving her now. Doubtful she's anywhere near what she used to be.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 21:05 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 766Search Tool
Just search the thread for her name. There are already a few reviews for her.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:18 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 52Is Laurel Blooming legit?
I just want to know if she's legit and good.
https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming
-
03-03-23 19:16 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 61Recommendations
Anybody got a good go to? I tried connecting and got left hanging and the well let's try this was a bust as well. Next time Brazilian's are here I'll try contacting them.
-
03-03-23 17:23 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 949Sara
I saw and reviewed her 1/30/2023. She kept me waiting 40 minutes. She was flaked out on a pharmaceutical when I saw her. I do not recommend her. It's a damn shame because I liked her look.
BTW, I replied to your PM.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 16:48 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 126Any recommendations on Indian Trail or Stallings area?
Hi Guys,
Is there solid providers available in Indian Trail or stallings area? I am looking for some regulars so far I couldn't find anything here. Appreciate your help in advance!
-
03-03-23 16:46 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 408Crickets
Wanted to go see this one today--Set up a time got to her hotel, there were like 8 cars in the parking lot, texted the usual- " I'm 5 minutes away", I'm pulling in"nothing but crickets waited around for 15 minutes-got out of there.
She texts me like an hour later saying that the hotel was full & she had to go.
Total Flake.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/686866090569
-
03-03-23 15:53 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 377Info?
First provider to say she offers services that's not time based.
Has anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/746545578689
-
03-03-23 09:33 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 110Good day and thank you for letting me know, May I ask of her number or verify it thru PM. If not I'll just try to text that same number that I have. Thank BTW.
Originally Posted by Placersdragon
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 07:30 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 589Cabarrus Area / Hy 49 Area?
Up that way the next few days, anything worth seeing in that direction?
-
03-03-23 04:41 #22066Senior Member

Posts: 38Becca
Rumors aside she is still in the game. I know people commented she was gone with no ad on Eros but she is still in the same place and nothing has changed.
-
03-02-23 18:28 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 408I've seen her a couple times, If I remember correctly she used to run with the CarMax girls-I saw he 6-8 months ago-She wasn't really great, just a regular CBJ, missionary, blow it in the condom, & left-Probably won't return.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
03-02-23 12:48 #22064Regular Member

Posts: 24No Sean. She is not the one visited Charlotte.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:14 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 106Jade
The address on that post is in Columbia. Didn't know if that was noticed.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:04 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 538Angel
Hey guys, Sean here from Columbus. Is this the same angel you are talking about?
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2815150.htm?cat=1
Thanks for your help and reviews!










Reply With Quote





