Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11890
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Where in the world is that the going rate?

    If I could find that in STL, I'd be all about it.
    Some people live in the past and think things are the same as they were pre covid or even backpage / rtp days.

    I also find people's descriptions very poor. I could see someone describing someone as a ig model / pornstar but then find out they are late 30's / early 40's mother with saggy tits and a lot of mileage.

    Not only have I never seen that advertised anywhere near St. Louis the only place I've seen that might come close are the major tourist / expensive places (California cities, Miami, New York, DC, Las Vegas) and except for the latter you'll be paying probably double that.

  2. #11889
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    The Hispanic MILF Mariana or LaLa has informed me that she is no longer in the industry. Lost another good one but at least she'll be enjoying "retirement" instead of spending time underground like the other two mentioned.
    No wonder she didn't answer me a few months back. Damn, she really was one of the good ones, too.

  3. #11888
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her?
    Kinda of looks like a girl who used to be an UTR named Katie. She was a thin girl with great D tits who used to be a cheap (100 bucks) and good fuck. She disappeared for a while but I think I saw her on SA recently.

    Where is she advertising at?

  4. #11887

    KC? Anyone know her?

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3221B8CB-6935-43B2-9DA5-E5A2429ACAAD.jpg‎  

  5. #11886

    Mariana / LaLa

    The Hispanic MILF Mariana or LaLa has informed me that she is no longer in the industry. Lost another good one but at least she'll be enjoying "retirement" instead of spending time underground like the other two mentioned.

  6. #11885
    Quote Originally Posted by Compshop  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I saw Sally in late January of last year. Her location was clean and safe, she was easy to communicate with, and was a fun date. I'd been thinking about getting in touch with her again. Sorry to hear the news. Any idea of COD?

    Compshop.
    No idea. I would bet something was involved. COD is usually never mentioned. It doesn't mention "died peacefully. " So it was probably sudden and a bit unexpected.

  7. #11884

    Sally on Fyler

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if anyone cares, but old Sally who lived in Fyler and always gave two pops passed away late last year.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2755089

    https://www.newcomerstlouis.com/Obit...St%20Peters-MO

    She was fun. Seems like a lot of them passing now.
    Thanks for the info. I saw Sally in late January of last year. Her location was clean and safe, she was easy to communicate with, and was a fun date. I'd been thinking about getting in touch with her again. Sorry to hear the news. Any idea of COD?

    Compshop.

  8. #11883

    Sally

    Don't know if anyone cares, but old Sally who lived in Fyler and always gave two pops passed away late last year.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/2755089

    https://www.newcomerstlouis.com/Obit...St%20Peters-MO

    She was fun. Seems like a lot of them passing now.

  9. #11882
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Did she also go by Sally?
    Yes, she usually went by Sally. My error.

  10. #11881
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that was her.
    Did she also go by Sally?

  11. #11880

    Ultimate power

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, it is the "hobbyists" who have the power here because these girls are in need of your money A LOT more than you are in need of actually "spending" your money on them, if you catch my meaning, so until us ALL as hobbyists stop "choosing" to pay exorbitant rates for these "just barely average looking" girls and/or for shitty service (seriously, $400 for a fucking HJ?) they're just going to keep pulling this shit on everyone forever...So please stop falling for this shit and just tell these delusional girls "No" and you'll just look elsewhere, it's amazing how fast many of these girls start coming back to Earth on rates "and" services once their phones stop ringing, lol.
    Too true and too common. But the problems are more than just the ridiculous prices but also misinformation.

    Everyone I have seen in the last few months said that the pics are really her. Every one of them that came to my place did not match the pics or description at all. Truly embarrassing situations.

    Recently met one who did provide true pics of herself, but they were at least 5 years old and before she gave birth to many kids.

  12. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    ...The going rate right now for a smoking hot, IG model / pornstar looking girl with GFE / BBBJ / multiple pops is 400-600/ HR...
    Where in the world is that the going rate?

    If I could find that in STL, I'd be all about it.

  13. #11878
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey8140  [View Original Post]
    In my defense the one review I found implied FS at 4. After asking for clarification on rates she said she would not discuss packages over the phone. This was more or less a review so any one who has questions on this chick knows that it's BS and overpriced. This was the first time for me with this provider and I won't be going back. It was BS and a live an learn situation. Just posting so newer people like myself don't make the same mistake.
    Thanks for clarifying, now everyone knows to avoid her...We were all new once.

  14. #11877
    Wow. Drugs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that was her.

  15. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    The small white gall with tattoos and black hair??
    Yes, that was her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape