Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 922 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    It's annoying seeing all these additional price increases after KP just raised its prices. Both Lexi and Jamie are from the west coast listed as 320/ hr but both are listed at 360/ hr in Colorado where they worked last and here in Chicago. Sadly I will end up paying for both as I still want to see what the west coast talent is like.
    West coast standard rate rn is 300, so they are 20 extra in LA. KP standard rate is 330 so they are 30 extra. Some girls in LA are 20,40, 50,60 above the standard rate. Allowing girls to charge extra brings more hot girls into town.

  2. #8746

    Price hike

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
    It's annoying seeing all these additional price increases after KP just raised its prices. Both Lexi and Jamie are from the west coast listed as 320/ hr but both are listed at 360/ hr in Colorado where they worked last and here in Chicago. Sadly I will end up paying for both as I still want to see what the west coast talent is like.

  3. #8745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456
    She looks great, so if you pay her a visit, please report.

  4. #8744
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
    Glad I skipped her. Going to be lining up for Jamie to see if she's worth the hype.

  5. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.
    Too bad Mike's a piece of shit that hates old clientele and getting new ones.

  6. #8742

    Any contact info

    Not sure she may have moved any info on adult search?

  7. #8741

    Lexi KP

    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.

  8. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.
    Is rimming offered?

  9. #8739

    Richie by O'Hare

    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456

  10. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob8769  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.

  11. #8737

    ShuperShtar Jamie at KP

    If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.

  12. #8736

    35th

    Any intel on the place on 35th? By pochos.

    I keep getting texts and they send me 35th st address I've never been to.

  13. #8735

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Let me all tell you, reporting in. This girl Nikki is fine as fuck! Wow, so fucking hot. Wow wow wow. Leaving in 12 days why'all.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715
    Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.

  14. #8734

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone say she will be back at PD mid March I was supposed to see at 819 but I was not able to actually see her my schedule got out of hand does anyone have legitimate pictures of Anne to send me so I can see what she looks like because I seen some post saying that they bring you in and give you the girl you don't want and that doesn't sit good with me so I would appreciate a pic so I can have a for sure idea what I'm going in to see and not falsely lead to the wrong girl.
    She is scheduled back at PD on 3/11. I will post a PSA post later when I find out which room she is in. All you have to do is make sure you go to that room. But if you still want to see what she looks like, you can message me.

    If Lina stays for another rotation at PD, then I can do a Anne/Lina double. That would be one heck of double. Two of my favorite girls. Lina riding me while Anne sits on my face. Then switch. Yummy!

  15. #8733

    Anne

    I saw someone say she will be back at PD mid March I was supposed to see at 819 but I was not able to actually see her my schedule got out of hand does anyone have legitimate pictures of Anne to send me so I can see what she looks like because I seen some post saying that they bring you in and give you the girl you don't want and that doesn't sit good with me so I would appreciate a pic so I can have a for sure idea what I'm going in to see and not falsely lead to the wrong girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape