Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 921 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8750
    Saw her recently. She's really into the session and a lot of fun. Great ass and tits. She's older than the pictures for sure though, I'd say late 30's or early 40's.

    She allowed CIM and even begged for it which was hot. Rimming was on point. She doesn't do MSOG though, wanted to upcharge. With that in mind, I dragged it out as long as I could and she didn't rush. Even gave me a massage all the way to the end instead of stopping after 5 minutes which was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    If you ever TOFTT, curious to know if she CIM / FIV / MSOG.

  2. #8749

    Sonya / Llana

    Was looking to visit Nikki before she leaves, but with no appointments available, I contacted my go to and she was available and did Not disappoint.

    https://www.foxylists.com/sonya

    https://www.foxylists.com/llana

  3. #8748
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456
    If you ever TOFTT, curious to know if she CIM / FIV / MSOG.

  4. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    It's annoying seeing all these additional price increases after KP just raised its prices. Both Lexi and Jamie are from the west coast listed as 320/ hr but both are listed at 360/ hr in Colorado where they worked last and here in Chicago. Sadly I will end up paying for both as I still want to see what the west coast talent is like.
    West coast standard rate rn is 300, so they are 20 extra in LA. KP standard rate is 330 so they are 30 extra. Some girls in LA are 20,40, 50,60 above the standard rate. Allowing girls to charge extra brings more hot girls into town.

  5. #8746

    Price hike

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
    It's annoying seeing all these additional price increases after KP just raised its prices. Both Lexi and Jamie are from the west coast listed as 320/ hr but both are listed at 360/ hr in Colorado where they worked last and here in Chicago. Sadly I will end up paying for both as I still want to see what the west coast talent is like.

  6. #8745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456
    She looks great, so if you pay her a visit, please report.

  7. #8744
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
    Glad I skipped her. Going to be lining up for Jamie to see if she's worth the hype.

  8. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.
    Too bad Mike's a piece of shit that hates old clientele and getting new ones.

  9. #8742

    Any contact info

    Not sure she may have moved any info on adult search?

  10. #8741

    Lexi KP

    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.

  11. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.
    Is rimming offered?

  12. #8739

    Richie by O'Hare

    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456

  13. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob8769  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.

  14. #8737

    ShuperShtar Jamie at KP

    If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.

  15. #8736

    35th

    Any intel on the place on 35th? By pochos.

    I keep getting texts and they send me 35th st address I've never been to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape