Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13807
-
03-07-23 19:23 #8752Regular Member

Posts: 1Tokyo Room?
Wondering if anyone out there has any good / bad experience to share with that Tokyo Room Chicago listing. The pictures are obviously pulled from the internet, but curious about the actual experience.
-
03-07-23 19:02 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 176Kp Lexi uninspiring
Lexi, average looks, 5'2 130. Basic kissing, routine experience. At times she seemed lazy going through the motions. Bbj was average with an interesting sucking vs slurping. When time was up needed to go to HJ- as for cim and she said no. Will not repeat- 6. 5 routine. Tiffany I put at 7. 5 because she aimed to please me and was closer to spinner- earlier when Brianna was in I gave her a 9 - energizer bunny spinner that I enjoyed multiple visits (for me best service yet) maybe that jades this review a little. But, there are many girls at local. AMPs and apartments better than lexi. SF.
-
03-07-23 08:35 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 140Saw her recently. She's really into the session and a lot of fun. Great ass and tits. She's older than the pictures for sure though, I'd say late 30's or early 40's.
She allowed CIM and even begged for it which was hot. Rimming was on point. She doesn't do MSOG though, wanted to upcharge. With that in mind, I dragged it out as long as I could and she didn't rush. Even gave me a massage all the way to the end instead of stopping after 5 minutes which was great.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 05:28 #8749Shill

Posts: 196Sonya / Llana
Was looking to visit Nikki before she leaves, but with no appointments available, I contacted my go to and she was available and did Not disappoint.
https://www.foxylists.com/sonya
https://www.foxylists.com/llana
-
03-06-23 22:47 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 372If you ever TOFTT, curious to know if she CIM / FIV / MSOG.
Originally Posted by MrMax4
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:47 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 584West coast standard rate rn is 300, so they are 20 extra in LA. KP standard rate is 330 so they are 30 extra. Some girls in LA are 20,40, 50,60 above the standard rate. Allowing girls to charge extra brings more hot girls into town.
Originally Posted by AznInvasion
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 11:37 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 102Price hike
It's annoying seeing all these additional price increases after KP just raised its prices. Both Lexi and Jamie are from the west coast listed as 320/ hr but both are listed at 360/ hr in Colorado where they worked last and here in Chicago. Sadly I will end up paying for both as I still want to see what the west coast talent is like.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 23:27 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 1294Toftt
She looks great, so if you pay her a visit, please report.
Originally Posted by MrMax4
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 20:43 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 189Glad I skipped her. Going to be lining up for Jamie to see if she's worth the hype.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 19:05 #8743Senior Member

Posts: 168Too bad Mike's a piece of shit that hates old clientele and getting new ones.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 16:41 #8742Regular Member

Posts: 1Any contact info
Not sure she may have moved any info on adult search?
-
03-05-23 14:38 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 308Lexi KP
She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
-
03-05-23 11:10 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 106Is rimming offered?
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:23 #8739Regular Member

Posts: 3Richie by O'Hare
Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.
https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456
-
03-05-23 04:59 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 124Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.
Originally Posted by Bigbob8769
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




