Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13811
-
03-05-23 14:38 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 308Lexi KP
She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.
-
03-05-23 11:10 #8740Senior Member

Posts: 106Is rimming offered?
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:23 #8739Regular Member

Posts: 3Richie by O'Hare
Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.
https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456
-
03-05-23 04:59 #8738Senior Member

Posts: 124Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.
Originally Posted by Bigbob8769
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 19:37 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 585ShuperShtar Jamie at KP
If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.
-
03-04-23 18:49 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 3035th
Any intel on the place on 35th? By pochos.
I keep getting texts and they send me 35th st address I've never been to.
-
03-04-23 13:38 #8735Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki
Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 23:58 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 1713Anne
She is scheduled back at PD on 3/11. I will post a PSA post later when I find out which room she is in. All you have to do is make sure you go to that room. But if you still want to see what she looks like, you can message me.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
If Lina stays for another rotation at PD, then I can do a Anne/Lina double. That would be one heck of double. Two of my favorite girls. Lina riding me while Anne sits on my face. Then switch. Yummy!
-
03-03-23 23:40 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 172Anne
I saw someone say she will be back at PD mid March I was supposed to see at 819 but I was not able to actually see her my schedule got out of hand does anyone have legitimate pictures of Anne to send me so I can see what she looks like because I seen some post saying that they bring you in and give you the girl you don't want and that doesn't sit good with me so I would appreciate a pic so I can have a for sure idea what I'm going in to see and not falsely lead to the wrong girl.
-
03-03-23 22:15 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 663Rl
So, is Red Lantern busted or still going? Has anyone been?
-
03-03-23 11:48 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 57Further details please? Where is Marina's Spot?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 06:23 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 189PD no appointment needed
Appointments pretty much don't exist there unless you're Charlie or possibly speak Chinese. Booker will always tell you no busy and when you show up you're lined up behind 3 or 4 other mongers. And when you request a specific girl more than half of the time they'll give you someone else that's not busy. Still a good place to stop by occasionally as they do have some bangers that drop by from time to time. Traffic has been heavy and recent spa closures only adds to it.
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 01:34 #8729Shill

Posts: 196Nikki at Marinas Spot
Let me all tell you, reporting in. This girl Nikki is fine as fuck! Wow, so fucking hot. Wow wow wow. Leaving in 12 days why'all.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715
-
03-02-23 23:35 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 218To each his own dude.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 16:54 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 176PD. Lina- Joy
Tried to see Lina today at Pink Diamond based on good reviews. Texted appointment- got several confirmations. Asked booker what room- when I got there they said room 3. In room three was a really good looking, tiny young spinner. I paid- then after a few minutes asked if she was Lina- she said No, I am Joy. She was worth staying. Started with light kissing, later she understood I enjoy passionate kissing and she showed me her excellent DFK throughout. She is about 4 ft 11 and 80 pounds. All natural with very small A breasts (even though small- I prefer natural). A couple tats, tasteful not overwhelming and good butt to grab onto. She has very pretty face and did well with BBJ and DATY. Covered for all positions and at end of hour finished by hand. Layed with me several minutes to cuddle, then showered. Would repeat although when I left realized she has competition in the building. Saw Lulu (stunning and great smile), and saw Lina. Beautiful with olive skin and large D cups (enhanced) with nipple popping just out of lingerie- very hot look. Plus Anne will be back there mid March! Too many choices- all Outstanding! SF.












Reply With Quote





