Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27829

    Seems shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2022  [View Original Post]
    Attach is the pic I think.
    Are there really motels around here with dark purple walls, or maybe more to the point, one you'd feel comfortable in? And all the cloths randomly strewn across the floor / bed everywhere. To me seems like a bedroom in a house. Wish I understood online image search. Middle right, below the curtain looks to me like a floor vent, which again says house.

  2. #27828

    Farmington asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2022  [View Original Post]
    Attach is the pic I think.
    Tried them out a few days ago not a great experience. She was ok looking but wanted up charge for BBBJ and had to stop because her mouth got tired. Also kept "cleaning" the spit off of my dick with a napkin. Don't understand that at all. Wouldn't repeat.

  3. #27827

    Farmington motel Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPerkins420  [View Original Post]
    I texted this morning, just now got a response that's she's in a motel I'm Farmington. Sent this pic, based on the mark in lower left corner, I suspect this is a generic pic from the internet but maybe I'm wrong?
    Attach is the pic I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e65d682ec97a39a29d095d755e29ee56.jpg‎  

  4. #27826
    Sassy96
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Another thing about those hands is they are super soft. When we were done and I grabbed her hands to pull her close for a hug, it was the first thing I thought of was is she a "little person? She's not but there's something about he whole experience with her that will have me going back.
    Was this with Nancy or another MT?

  5. #27825

    Good 3-4 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BornSinner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently or ever seen her before. She's been around for awhile but I'm just looking to see if it's worth the trip, old post give mixed reviews so just looking to see any updates. Pm is needed.

    https://rubmd.com/detroit-mi/44d6043...c-6caf855659fb
    I use to see her regularly 3-4 years ago before she left Westland / Livonia and moved. She can have an attitude, but had an amazing body and was tight! She has a small sense of Germophobia and never let anything be uncovered. I actually liked that, because I knew she was always clean. If she was in my area and not 30 minutes away, I would still see her. It did take 2-3 visits before I got FS, but after the FS was good.

    Stay Safe.

  6. #27824

    Jazz

    Has anyone seen her recently or ever seen her before. She's been around for awhile but I'm just looking to see if it's worth the trip, old post give mixed reviews so just looking to see any updates. Pm is needed.

    https://rubmd.com/detroit-mi/44d6043...c-6caf855659fb

  7. #27823

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPerkins420  [View Original Post]
    I texted this morning, just now got a response that's she's in a motel I'm Farmington. Sent this pic, based on the mark in lower left corner, I suspect this is a generic pic from the internet but maybe I'm wrong?
    That is definitely not her. I think someone else posted a pic they were sent of her in a Minnie dress, that was accurate. I was also sent stock pics and told her they were fake. She actually told me if she opens the door and you don't like what you see, just walk away no questions asked. She did have a pretty good body, but she isn't the girl in the picture and is more early 40's (not young 20's).

  8. #27822

    Is this her?

    I texted this morning, just now got a response that's she's in a motel I'm Farmington. Sent this pic, based on the mark in lower left corner, I suspect this is a generic pic from the internet but maybe I'm wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr  [View Original Post]
    I tried her about a week ago. The girl in the picture is actually who you get. Decent body, but she was blown out down below. Fortunately, she does Greek and that was a hell of a lot better. She gave me 2 shots within the hour and gave a wonderful BBBJ. Overall, I would repeat again.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1677879212013.jpg‎  

  9. #27821

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? I've searched Crissy and Jenna on here and the escorts thread and can't find anything definitive because all the external profile links are dead so idk if people are talking about this same girl. Her tryst nickname is intriguing LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/red-headed-facial-queen

    https://bodyrubpage.com/user/profile/9660145
    Nothing firsthand, but she has several positive reviews on TER.

  10. #27820

    Vibe spa Farmington

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #27819

    Not Bad. Pretty good time

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? I've searched Crissy and Jenna on here and the escorts thread and can't find anything definitive because all the external profile links are dead so idk if people are talking about this same girl. Her tryst nickname is intriguing LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/red-headed-facial-queen

    https://bodyrubpage.com/user/profile/9660145
    I saw her recently and she has her own shag pad in Pontiac, not a great location but felt okay to park.

    I would say those pics are a bit dated and I'd add about 20-30 lbs. Boobs were basically massive. I wanted a nice standard message and ended up getting milked (prostate) hr was $.60.

    Likely won't return as she wasn't my normal taste, but over all, it was fine.

  12. #27818

    Crissy Lynn / Jenna

    Any intel? I've searched Crissy and Jenna on here and the escorts thread and can't find anything definitive because all the external profile links are dead so idk if people are talking about this same girl. Her tryst nickname is intriguing LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/red-headed-facial-queen

    https://bodyrubpage.com/user/profile/9660145

  13. #27817

    Bonita

    Finally made the trip to meet Bonita. Those that have been at her spa know what a wonderful person she is how she values her guests. What a wonderful experience. Will definitely visit again.

  14. #27816

    Auburn hills

    Anyone know any good ladies out this way? Pms are welcome.

  15. #27815

    Diana

    Anyone have experience with diana: https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2644524.

    I texted the number and they gave me an apartment address in Westland. Asked for photo verification and was sent a photo of another women also very attractive.

    Seems like a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape