Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 37364
-
03-04-23 15:38 #27824Senior Member

Posts: 60Jazz
Has anyone seen her recently or ever seen her before. She's been around for awhile but I'm just looking to see if it's worth the trip, old post give mixed reviews so just looking to see any updates. Pm is needed.
https://rubmd.com/detroit-mi/44d6043...c-6caf855659fb
-
03-04-23 07:31 #27823Senior Member

Posts: 50Not her
That is definitely not her. I think someone else posted a pic they were sent of her in a Minnie dress, that was accurate. I was also sent stock pics and told her they were fake. She actually told me if she opens the door and you don't like what you see, just walk away no questions asked. She did have a pretty good body, but she isn't the girl in the picture and is more early 40's (not young 20's).
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 16:35 #27822Senior Member

Posts: 306Is this her?
I texted this morning, just now got a response that's she's in a motel I'm Farmington. Sent this pic, based on the mark in lower left corner, I suspect this is a generic pic from the internet but maybe I'm wrong?
Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:12 #27821Regular Member

Posts: 13Jenna
Nothing firsthand, but she has several positive reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by OldDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 12:41 #27820Senior Member

Posts: 463Vibe spa Farmington
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-03-23 12:19 #27819Regular Member

Posts: 23Not Bad. Pretty good time
I saw her recently and she has her own shag pad in Pontiac, not a great location but felt okay to park.
Originally Posted by OldDreamer
[View Original Post]
I would say those pics are a bit dated and I'd add about 20-30 lbs. Boobs were basically massive. I wanted a nice standard message and ended up getting milked (prostate) hr was $.60.
Likely won't return as she wasn't my normal taste, but over all, it was fine.
-
03-03-23 08:14 #27818Senior Member

Posts: 54Crissy Lynn / Jenna
Any intel? I've searched Crissy and Jenna on here and the escorts thread and can't find anything definitive because all the external profile links are dead so idk if people are talking about this same girl. Her tryst nickname is intriguing LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/red-headed-facial-queen
https://bodyrubpage.com/user/profile/9660145
-
03-02-23 20:38 #27817Senior Member

Posts: 72Bonita
Finally made the trip to meet Bonita. Those that have been at her spa know what a wonderful person she is how she values her guests. What a wonderful experience. Will definitely visit again.
-
03-02-23 20:25 #27816Regular Member

Posts: 10Auburn hills
Anyone know any good ladies out this way? Pms are welcome.
-
03-02-23 17:08 #27815Regular Member

Posts: 14Diana
Anyone have experience with diana: https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2644524.
I texted the number and they gave me an apartment address in Westland. Asked for photo verification and was sent a photo of another women also very attractive.
Seems like a scam.
-
03-02-23 15:07 #27814Regular Member

Posts: 14Only vibe spa I can find is in royal oak and it looks like a legit place. Where's the vibe spa in Farmington. I'd be willing to try the nuru and report back to the group.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:25 #27813Regular Member

Posts: 14Only vibe spa I see is in royal oak. Where is the Farmington one?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 13:18 #27812Regular Member

Posts: 6New Place?
I've been to most of the Farmington area MPs, never heard of this one. Where is it?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:52 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 463Vibe spa Farmington
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-02-23 11:25 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 463Bang for the buck
Pre covid I used them in auburn hills, novi, Troy and mh. I've have a super model and I've had basic bitches but they always are there to please. I usually do the hh for $. 4 if they offer hh.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
Occasionally, I'll use them, then use a Groupon for a $50 deep tissue massage. I've never had a real massage from this service.
Happy hunting.
SN.











Reply With Quote




