Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 1258 1758 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29928

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    If not mistaken that's jess. Mixed reviews. Set up with he twice and ghosted. Claims she fell asleep. Use to double with Kamen. Both Greek freaks. Both advertising again. I do want one but its the lesser of two evils I hear. I know 2 people who have had a great time personally with her. I'm trying to decide.
    She set me up and I got robbed, I thought she was banned from stg. One of her names is Rhonda.

  2. #29927
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Possible TOFT on this former Philly chic. I had some back and forth with this one and didn't want to commit to a 1. 2 date then she hit me up Friday with. 5 blow-and-go's (guess its that time of the month). So I did a low investment lunchtime exploratory trip. She's at a seemingly neat and safe apartment near Hamburger Mary's. (second bedroom door is closed so who knows who's behind that one). Pics are accurate, jugs are kinda nice and her jeans stayed on. Like other Jacksonville chics, she's a former nurse (what is it with FORMER nurses?) So she doesn't do CIM (but it was bbj) and she asks for a warning before the final shot. The knob job was 'just ok', not spectacular or even particularly inspired. But then again she was probably running through piles of dicks that day. There was another monger waiting outside in a black car which momentarily freaked me out until she said that was another date that was running late. Since it was daytime I went through with it. If it had been night time I probably would have backed out as a precaution. I may repeat once more to check out her body on the full service (which may be ok) but my vibe tells me it may be a DFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/895590736226
    Since she doesn't allow cim where does she want the final shot?

  3. #29926

    Best double team in town?

    Pickings are slim and doable even more scarce. A quality double that isn't on the $ power trip of GPS? Yes, 2 in more but when 2 = half a set of teeth. Just no.

  4. #29925
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried or know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/830820882050
    If not mistaken that's jess. Mixed reviews. Set up with he twice and ghosted. Claims she fell asleep. Use to double with Kamen. Both Greek freaks. Both advertising again. I do want one but its the lesser of two evils I hear. I know 2 people who have had a great time personally with her. I'm trying to decide.

  5. #29924

    Big butt white girl. PAWG on Collins

    Has anyone tried or know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/830820882050

  6. #29923

    Edie

    Anybody have any news on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/edie-goods

  7. #29922

    Report: Philly Chic

    Possible TOFT on this former Philly chic. I had some back and forth with this one and didn't want to commit to a 1. 2 date then she hit me up Friday with. 5 blow-and-go's (guess its that time of the month). So I did a low investment lunchtime exploratory trip. She's at a seemingly neat and safe apartment near Hamburger Mary's. (second bedroom door is closed so who knows who's behind that one). Pics are accurate, jugs are kinda nice and her jeans stayed on. Like other Jacksonville chics, she's a former nurse (what is it with FORMER nurses?) So she doesn't do CIM (but it was bbj) and she asks for a warning before the final shot. The knob job was 'just ok', not spectacular or even particularly inspired. But then again she was probably running through piles of dicks that day. There was another monger waiting outside in a black car which momentarily freaked me out until she said that was another date that was running late. Since it was daytime I went through with it. If it had been night time I probably would have backed out as a precaution. I may repeat once more to check out her body on the full service (which may be ok) but my vibe tells me it may be a DFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/895590736226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails philly chic.jpg‎  

  8. #29921

    Jezebel?

    Haven't seen her ad in a few days / weeks. Has something happened to her. This town is pretty dry for girls who are fun and smell good. If she is gone, too, it may be time to hang up the condom.

  9. #29920

    Jtb

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Google "JTB Jacksonville Meaning" = To locals, the road is better known as J. Turner Butler Boulevard, Butler Boulevard, or JTB.
    Thanks for the info. I'll be staying on the beach in a Condo but will have my wife with me so I can't travel too far LOL.

  10. #29919

    Bbbj

    Are there any decent providers in the ss area that are good at headache relief? Tired of wasting my money on the old regulars around here!

  11. #29918

    JTB = James Turner Butler

    Google "JTB Jacksonville Meaning" = To locals, the road is better known as J. Turner Butler Boulevard, Butler Boulevard, or JTB.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Jacksonville Beach next month so I'm starting to do my research. Are there any decent women with incall not far from the beach? Also, on STG many of the ads have location as JTB. What does that mean? Thanks.

  12. #29917

    Google Jtb It Is That Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Jacksonville Beach next month so I'm starting to do my research. Are there any decent women with incall not far from the beach? Also, on STG many of the ads have location as JTB. What does that mean? Thanks.
    Simply go to Google and type in JTB then you will get all the info you need plus maps even.

    Google does wonders.

  13. #29916

    Kat

    Has anyone tried her out? I might take a visit before she leaves.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/451747952540

  14. #29915

    That's her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    When I copied and pasted the 757 number in the sumo link listed, here is what I get:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/568791126975
    That's it. It's really that simple. It's literally the first result after running a google search.

  15. #29914

    Visit

    I will be visiting Jacksonville Beach next month so I'm starting to do my research. Are there any decent women with incall not far from the beach? Also, on STG many of the ads have location as JTB. What does that mean? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape