Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29915

    That's her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    When I copied and pasted the 757 number in the sumo link listed, here is what I get:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/568791126975
    That's it. It's really that simple. It's literally the first result after running a google search.

  2. #29914

    Visit

    I will be visiting Jacksonville Beach next month so I'm starting to do my research. Are there any decent women with incall not far from the beach? Also, on STG many of the ads have location as JTB. What does that mean? Thanks.

  3. #29913

    She's trash

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    I saw some older reviews about her that weren't so good. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? She very active on Instagram and looks very tempting.

    Thanks.
    When I went to see her she literally smelled like she hadn't bathed in days. From 6 feet away I could smell her.

  4. #29912

    Yulee / Scarlett Hart / Amber Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Just an update, she is next to impossible to have a conversation with over text. She did eventually provide her address (lives right off the Yulee exit and 95). My spidey sense was tingling so I didn't go thru with a meeting. Your mileage may vary.
    Followed her on SM awhile back and stayed persistent. Met once and it was "ehhh" for the coins. She seemed either high or drunk. Losing focus, convo all over the place, etc. Gave it some time and then seen her again. The 2nd trip was an absolute waste! 3 Benji's plus a Grant and I get there, get started to only find out "oh I forgot to tell you to bring protection, I ran out" and would not negotiate on any other service. I personally will not be returning but YMMV. Bolt ons are very hard and have no natural feeling to them.

  5. #29911

    About this provider

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    If she posts on STG then she doesn't go by the name you gave. When I clicked on sumo anything, whether a Google search or try to go to website I got a bad gateway error from their website host and can't access it. Tried hitting the number in the URL and got nothing.

    It's whatever
    When I copied and pasted the 757 number in the sumo link listed, here is what I get:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/568791126975

  6. #29910

    Jess that best pawg

    Anyone with any info on this juicy poundcake of a woman?? Her ass looks amazing!

  7. #29909

    Hm

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    All you got to do is search up her number. The reason why I provide sumosearch links is because sumosearch will lead you to her advertising history on STG and other sites that she may have ads on. Also, the post that contains said link will show up as a result through a search engine, I. E. Google, so that if someone were to google search her number, they will see the report as a Google search result, click it, and gather some intel w / o having to post the "Has anyone seen her?" post. She only advertises on STG and I believe today is her last day.
    If she posts on STG then she doesn't go by the name you gave. When I clicked on sumo anything, whether a Google search or try to go to website I got a bad gateway error from their website host and can't access it. Tried hitting the number in the URL and got nothing.

    It's whatever

  8. #29908

    Vonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    I saw some older reviews about her that weren't so good. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? She very active on Instagram and looks very tempting.

    Thanks.
    Was thinkin' the same thing. Recent vid on insta doesn't look bad. Older reviews made her seem like a BBW or something.

  9. #29907
    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    But it seems sumo is having some issues so I can't check her out. Don't see an AA aubrey posting anywhere else. Maybe she's only on sumo.
    All you got to do is search up her number. The reason why I provide sumosearch links is because sumosearch will lead you to her advertising history on STG and other sites that she may have ads on. Also, the post that contains said link will show up as a result through a search engine, I. E. Google, so that if someone were to google search her number, they will see the report as a Google search result, click it, and gather some intel w / o having to post the "Has anyone seen her?" post. She only advertises on STG and I believe today is her last day.

  10. #29906

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/757-828-3103

    I've seen her 4 times so far. Petite, cute face, cute attitude, nice ass, and she's 21. I'd see her regularly if I wasn't already this other ebony chick's regular, who I will not mention. For reasons. Pictures are not accurate, but that's only because she doesn't want her face out there because of her fear of LE.
    But it seems sumo is having some issues so I can't check her out. Don't see an AA aubrey posting anywhere else. Maybe she's only on sumo.

  11. #29905

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the "f king depot" advertised on Adult search. I am not from Jacksonville but will be down soon. I saw this type of ad in Chicago too.

    If you have tried them you can pm me.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3015118
    This is Jacksonville. If you think that's real get ready to be highly disappointed.

  12. #29904

    Asians

    Has anyone tried the "f king depot" advertised on Adult search. I am not from Jacksonville but will be down soon. I saw this type of ad in Chicago too.

    If you have tried them you can pm me.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3015118

  13. #29903

  14. #29902

    Update on Yulee provider

    Just an update, she is next to impossible to have a conversation with over text. She did eventually provide her address (lives right off the Yulee exit and 95). My spidey sense was tingling so I didn't go thru with a meeting. Your mileage may vary.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Second hand info, but I hear Older then the pictures indicate, which is the norm, I would definitely like to hear some info.

  15. #29901

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape